Banned for just talking my mind

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leva Beliu

Banned for just talking my mind

Post by Leva Beliu »

He just ban me like that, he banned me! Like I were a nobody! The stupidest of all the lizards I have known, and I have known a few. Banned! For the loins of Sirami!
Srr:tt (abriged) is really the strupidest lizard I haee ever known. I cannot say how much I am angered. I am very much angered.
S'rrt

Re: Banned for just talking my mind

Post by S'rrt »

S'rrt patrols and stops by at whichever gate or wall where the message is on. With a confused frown he dips his claw in ink and writes:

I did not issue the ban. Fredric, the high judge, ordered you banned for half a day because you are guilty of defamation towards me and that's a really generous punishment. I shouldn't need to remind you of the law like I did before you got banned: "The crime is especially grave if it involves unfounded accusations against the guard." You accused me of harassment which is not only lies but difficult to do when I aim to ignore you.
Don't expect to be able to spin the story as there are enough witnesses.
If I were you, I wouldn't keep slandering the guard who already threw me out once for defamation. I also wouldn't try to break the ban immediately as you did.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment suddenly appears next to the others with writing a deep red, almost blood colored. It remains unsigned yet some can recognize the writing and style.

What, the town will pillory witches also, maybe throw apples at those that speak in riddles? Where is the leniency to those not as fortunate, to those that defy convention, to those not of their right mind? The crazed used to be called witches also because they spoke their mind.
Horde of Bandits

Post by Horde of Bandits »

Laughter can be heard in the distance before fading away.

Burn the witches!