please help me :(

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

reekoo

please help me :(

Post by reekoo »

hello there. im very new to this.
i know how to move, chat and r[/ thats all thoughh i need serious help

how do i get peoples names and not just "someone"
is there a guide to how to buy sell stuff? and im an elf archer, so what can i do and how? i wish their was a tutorial for this, if there is one, could u show me it. i know this is a lot, but can anyone help?
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

to get peoples names, you ask them for their names.
if they agree to tell their name to you, they hit first the key: "#" than the "i".
from that moment on, you see the name of that char, instead of "someone 123456789".
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

There is a wiki link to the game that is good to look over for helpful hints also http://illarion.org/community/wiki/index.php/Newbies
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

the wiki was alot better when it had a search function...(edit: its back)

but you can also ask players you meet in the game for help(some are helpful), and as an elf archer you can do anything you want, but for now that probably means killing lots of pigs and hoping you can find someone to make you arrows

if you need help selling to an npc just type 'help' while standing near it they'll list the commands(they won't tell you at what price they buy goods even though the command is listed there) and you should probably buy from players as you'll get much better prices.