Runewick under attack

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

nathi

Runewick under attack

Post by nathi »

Runewick was the target of an attack by a stranger today. Several Lichs with skeleton flocks appeared. After heavy fights with support from Wispher, Aswe and Caswir the attackers could finally be defeated. Two of the three columns in front of Runewick have since disappeared. According to a letter, Jefferson Gray wants to confess to this attack. The authenticity of the statement has not been proven. We ask all cities to check their lands carefully, it is not sure if the columns have disappeared or just wandered.

Runewick war heute Ziel eines Angriffs jemandes Unbekannten. Mehrere Lichs mit Skelettscharen erschienen. Nach schweren Kämpfen mit Unterstützung durch Wispher, Aswe und Caswir konnten die Angreifer schliesslich besiegt werden. Zwei der drei Säulen vor Runewick sind seitdem verschwunden. Einem Schreiben nach, möchte sich Jefferson Gray zu diesem Angriff bekennen. Die Echtheit der Aussage ist nicht bewiesen. Wir bitten alle Städte ihre Ländereien aufmerksam zu prüfen, es ist nicht sicher ob die Säulen verschwinden sind, oder nur gewandert.

~Deanna
HeXiS

Re: Runewick under attack

Post by HeXiS »

" i have sent a message to Annabeth to let the people of Cadomyr know of what has happened and to look for new pillars where there were none before"

~Whisper~
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is sent by raven to the Professor,

Deanna,

I apologize for being tied up with some form of rash in all the children and assume Smith is with the Don hard at work however wish to thank one of our citizens, Caswir, for representing Galmair so admirably. We will let you know if anything strange like a pillar is seen in the area.

Chancellor Kyre
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Deanna,

It is terrible to hear about such an attack. Please let me know whether Runewick needs any further help.
I will scout the desert later this dwarvenday, to make sure that there are no new pillars around. I will gladly inform you about the results.

To Whisper: I invite you to visit Cadomyr soon, as your information about the Cadomyrian nobles seems to be outdated. The late countess Annabeth is dead for many, many years.

~Katharina Brightrim~
-Baroness of House Desert Fox
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

*A short note is added*

No pillars around Cadomyr.

Baroness of House Desert Fox