Help wanted!

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Galmair

Help wanted!

Post by Galmair »

Citizens of Galmair!

We have a number of important bulding projects planned for the town, including improvement of the market and the Cameo Pit dwellings. We would greatly appreciate your assistance with this work and are currently seeking the following tools and materials:
  • Stone - raw and cut
    Wood - logs and planks of any type
    Clay

Shovels
    Pick axes
    Hammers
    Chisels
    Saws
These can be delivered to either Evie or Oxi.

Labour is also required and citizens are invited to join work parties as they are advertised.

For Galmair,
Oxi

An embellished parchment is tacked to the first notice
Our thanks to the latest generous benefactors of materials and labour who sustain the growth of Galmair

Arcia
Azure
Banduk
Brawndara
Drathe
Evie
Isis
Jacob
Jerem
Julia
Justine
Kyre
Oxiana
Pierre
Ranwyln
Ufedhin
Uhuru

Ufedhin

Re: Help wanted!

Post by Ufedhin »

I has all o' this in abundance ,stored away fer projects i has planned fer our town.
Wot is the amounts required?

Ufedhin Copperhand.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

I have some chisels and hammer in stock.
I have also clay, stones (cutted and uncutted), wood (logs and plankets) of any type in stock.

How many of these things will be needed?
It is realy difficult to help when not know what exactly is needed or to do.

~Jerem
Last edited by GolfLima on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

I have wood, logs and planks

Kyre
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Exact requirements will not be known until the initial groundwork to clear the sites has been completed. I will announce here as details are clarified but there is no reason for us not to start collecting materials now to be prepared. Certainly tens of thousands of stone blocks and thousands of logs/planks of wood will be needed and I don't want progress to be slowed once the building work starts as there will be some disruption to Galmairian life.

Regards,
Oxi
Ranwyln

Post by Ranwyln »

Can provide Stones Blocks (uncut), some logs, and tools as needed and of cause my own hands to help preparing the working place. Will hand over materials when it is clear how much is needed.
*signed* Ranwyln
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Can provide some of this I'll check my stock and I'll gather more

~azure
Julia

Post by Julia »

Can provide Clay and Stones Blocks (uncut) and i will join work parties.

~Julia da Silva~
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

As i be rather old i will supervise , i has much experience in these matters...so site Foreman would work fer me.
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

The first work party is asked to gather in the Cameo pit (Flat quarter) on 11 Zhas 44 at 1500.

Now that the mages have channelled the water dripping from the roof of the cavern we will be clearing mud and rubble that has collected in the Cameo pit over the years, as well as removing the rotten furniture that has become dangerous to use. This is to prepare for some stone work to the balconies, improved access and better presentation of the flats, as designed by Quartermaster Kyre and Chancellor Evie.

Food and beverages will be provided to all workers.

Regards
Oxi
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

i can offer chisels and haammers ....may be some stones or bricks too.

~Jerem
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Thank you to all those who assisted with pulling down the barricades.
Galmair appreciates your endeavours and your names have been added to the list.

Regards
Oxi
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Celebration of Workers

All citizens and friends of Galmair are invited to celebrate the success of the town's recent building projects.

A party will be thrown at 0900 on 08. Chos in honour of hard working Galmairians at the soon to be completed flats in the Cameo Pit.

Food and drink will be provided around the pool to those that contributed materials or labour, other guests can purchase their meal at the event.

Regards
Oxi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fest der Arbeiter

Alle Bürger und Freunde Galmairs sind eingelande, die Erfolge der Bauprojkete, die in letzer Zeit ausgeführt worden sind, zu feiern.

Eine Feier wird am 08. Chors um 9 Uhr abgehalten, um die Arbeit der hart arbeitenden Bürger Galmairs an den Wohnungen im Gemmenschacht, die bald fertig gestellt werden, zu ehren.

Essen und Trinken werden um den Teich herum jenen angeboten, die Materialien oder Arbeit beigetragen haben. Andere Gäste können die Speisen erwerben.

Grüße
Oxi