delete delete delete...that's all you do.

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Liles

delete delete delete...that's all you do.

Post by Liles »

Delete it again and ban his forum account?

Guess i'll continue then, this time can we have answers?
Last edited by Liles on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Why do you keep deleting my account?

Edit - Seriously its not coolio when you don't even bother to try and explain yourself :/
Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár »

because it is what you deserve!
Liles

Post by Liles »

For what, Einkill?

He broke no rule, at all.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Oh and also Vilarion is only a dev and not supposed to do anything involving rule breaking.
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Stephen, I like you, but when a GM is trying to just get some simple answers and you act like an idiot bad things are bound to happen?
Isn't that a simple philosophy?
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

The devs/gms can resort to pms like everyone else if they want to talk ooc.
This game has no room for roleplay disturbance.
I see nothing bad done here, except abuse of powers.
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

Not really, when the GM has no reason to take him to the GM area, no reason to ask him the questions he did, no reason to delete the previous two posts, no reason to ban his account, and no reason to ban his IP from the forums.
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

He got the ban for his inappropriate bahaviour as you can all see in the log. Posting logs is not allowed, that is why the post got deleted. Please refrain from posting logs. The player was aware that this was an ooc discussion, as I informed him of that. He decided to play the clown and even brag with it. So the ban will not be lifted any more.
Also note that revealing a GMs player chars is forbidden. This has been done by posting the log. It only gets worse.
Last edited by Vilarion on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

The rules of the board forbid me from saying what I want to say
Liles

Post by Liles »

Me too but nevermind

unban him you *bleep* on a *bleep* sandwhich
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

The only reason people are standing up for Stephen is because he has been around for a while.

I bet if Samantha, Alex, Swish, or I did it I'd see this in Another Name to Kill:

Ku 'Agor

Done
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Ku 'Agor wrote:The only reason people are standing up for Stephen is because he has been around for a while.

I bet if Samantha, Alex, Swish, or I did it I'd see this in Another Name to Kill:

Ku 'Agor

Done
No, it isn't because he has been around for a while, it is because that is GM abuse in my eyes
Liles

Post by Liles »

If you, Patric, Alex or Swish were abused so badly, i'd fight for you.

Unban!
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

The only reason people are sticking up for Sam is because he got banned in all areas for something small.

Something the equivilant of a n00b walking up to two guys roleplaying and oocing them to death.

Permanent ban? Please. Save that for Patric.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

This game isn't about secrets, kissing gm ass by outing your friends or about taking a game overly serious. It is about having fun, I was having fun in this game, Vilarion wasn't. I guess he doesn't like my roleplay :/
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

No, you acted like an ass to a GM. Do the same thing to a police officer and you will get a gun pulled on you and maybe even a bullet in the head.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

'I agree with Ku'agor...strangely...

I have to pay him my respect that he sees this all so clear and logical.

and i am worried that others like Retlak speak of gm_abuse...everyone with a clear mind can see what he did wrong there...

1. he told ooc in an ic encounter with another char he wont fight with that char since he is pushed. that was the rulebreak of mixing ic and ooc.

2. later he fooled around and played the clown when he got questioned by a gm. a very stupid behaviour.

3. he posted the log and gave away with that the identity of a gm's player char. that is too a clear rulebreak, it is forbidden.
Liles

Post by Liles »

Dantagon Marescot wrote:No, you acted like an ass to a GM. Do the same thing to a police officer and you will get a gun pulled on you and maybe even a bullet in the head.
Shut the smile up with the police thing already.
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Wth? What is bloody wrong with the GM's now? I think the disease is slowing spreading from Nitram.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Gildon wrote:Wth? What is bloody wrong with the GM's now? I think the disease is slowing spreading from Nitram.
Careful! They might ban you too!
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Well, this is the begining of the end.

Why could it of been Returner who acted like an idiot?
Last edited by Ku 'Agor on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dantagon Marescot

Then shut up about him being unfairly banned. Sam acted like an ass to a GM after having previous offences as Patric has stated else where. One offence may be tolerated, but multipule offences are cause for tougher punishments.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

@Dantagon - I won't even respond anything to what your writing, it is painfully obvious what your going for mate and it is pretty sad because your not the first to go down that route.
Samantha Meryadeles wrote:'I agree with Ku'agor...strangely...

I have to pay him my respect that he sees this all so clear and logical.

and i am worried that others like Retlak speak of gm_abuse...everyone with a clear mind can see what he did wrong there...

1. he told ooc in an ic encounter with another char he wont fight with that char since he is pushed. that was the rulebreak of mixing ic and ooc.

2. later he fooled around and played the clown when he got questioned by a gm. a very stupid behaviour.

3. he posted the log and gave away with that the identity of a gm's player char. that is too a clear rulebreak, it is forbidden.
Patric this is rich considering your the one telling my "informant" that Gerron has excellent sivlersteel, is pushed and he must be banned and infact you tried to convince my "informant" to post about gerron being pushed and needed to be banned. I wonder if you would be a snake in the grass for him as well?
Liles

Post by Liles »

Couldn't resist.

Korwin

Post by Korwin »

Unless I'm misinformed, neither player took issue with that
Oh, I didn't know you could recieve a permanent ban for joking, my mistake.
This 'no posting log' business is ridiculous. If it's against the rules, I'll direct you to the Quote of the Day thread to inform you who else should have their posts deleted, and their IP banned from the forum. Furthermore, he 'gave away' the indentity after his account had already been banned.

What's most distressing about this is the lengths to which certain individuals went to censor it. There's a serious consideration here as to if there was GM abuse, and rather than deleting the offending log, and discussing it, the post was deleted completely, a second post was deleted completely, and Sam's IP was banned so he couldn't defend himself. That sort of behaviour is just silly.
Dantagon Marescot

Sam. I am going down the route less taken. Everyone is defending you for stupid acts towards a GM. No, I am not being a suck up. I am someone who can't stand moronic acts.

And liles. Just shut up.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Azuros wrote:The rules of the board forbid me from saying what I want to say
Not me.

Get the smile off, or deal with it, you whining, sniveling, pathetic excuse for anything.

You have no reason to be unbanned, and for the rest of you, equally whiny little brats, the gm's can do whatever the hell they want, regardless of their posistion, in case you haven't noticed, we're guests in the game they help maintain.

So shut the hell up. Not even patric is this fucking lame
Dantagon Marescot

Okay, different stand point now that I am calmer. We were discussing about the guy who got a three day suspension for leaving something that induced panic into an administrator in six period today. People thought that it was a little harsh. But he had done things in the past.

When you are ran on a ladder punishment system, if you have precursers, then they go to the next rung in the ladder. Everyone may say that the ban is unreasonable. But if he has had past instances of punishment, then maybe this is just the next rung in the ladder.

You may not like it. But the GM didn't like being mocked, and neither do I.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Word. He is right.

You messed up, you messed up alot. And that after messing up alot in the past. So don't whine when you now get the bill for messing up and pissing of ,and fooling around with, GM's.

And stop sending your "clique" to defend you. They don't make themself a favour when defending you in such a clear and right desicion by a GM. They just make fools of themself.