Obey the Rules ! / Befolgt die Regeln !

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Avaloner

Post by Avaloner »

K. stop this dammit lieing we know that you have gave your PW away there are enough things that shows that you are guilty you lie ig you lie ooc stop this damit zirkel of lies i hoped that someone could delete all of your chars that i don't must see this but banning is enough...for now.
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

I think this is disgusting behaviour to whiteness on the forums.

'God, I so don't want to put this out in public. Digging through personal things, feelings, etc. is a filthy job.' - Konstantin K. Then why do it? Simply to get back at the player of Zarah in a very immature and spiteful manner I think. If what you say you do believe to be true, it should have been said and done through private channels to GM's and people concerned. If your innocence is as pure as you say, you should not need to use spite, nor need to bring up so called personal ‘behind the character’ information. This is a game with a generally good community, I am disgusted to see all be it a small paragraph, a personal and direct attack on a player.

I think you should be banned for a few days for this very reason here. I take no sides for I know chars and players as well as each other. I am saying it as I read it. And I do not like what I am reading from Konstantin K. Sort this out off board else keep your OOC information to your self.
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Avaloner:
I don't think, that merely giving your password away is character-trading or breaking the rule 12. It's just stupid. Where as I agree, that to certain degree doing stupid things should be punishable, not to the extent that it is being planned here. What is your OOC problem with Konstantin, anyway?
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Is Konstantin stupid enough to discuss giving away a character INGAME?
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

Simplely put. No
martin

Post by martin »

I did the same Konstantin did (which obviously causes heart attacks, see Avaloner...): Alatar is able to proof that I gave away my password exactly like in this case.

Did I give it away?
No.

But I wrote a PM to someone claiming that I gave it away, which is exactly what Konstantin did. This is
1) Not violating rule 12,
2) Not a proof
3) Even worse: It is wrong!

Whatever happened between Zarah and Konstantin, it does not matter. This seems much too complicated, most people have a very limited insight in this matter (because they just want to hear ONE side of a twosided story). This is, might it be as it is, not punishable in Illarion.
To lie ooc/ic isn't punishable in Illarion as well (in most cases, there are exceptions).
I would ask the board-moderators to close this thread as it causes too much stupid postings.

Martin
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Just as an additional.

Avaloner, has just insulted both the character and player of Konstantin

That, however IS punishable, and I hope he gets a warning for it.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

If this is true, than whats going to happen to Konstantin?
Avaloner

Post by Avaloner »

Returner there is an reason that is say that i have seen a picture were k. lies so i can say this witout a warning ,but when some gm's think this is punishable they should give me a punishment.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

You cannot know what is lies and what is truth, if you mean what drathe said, you could have said it as so.

You have no control over what Konstantin was thinking, or doing, at the time in question, you only have fragmented information, and you are not a judge, the GM's are the judges here.

Please refrain from outbursts, because it will only lead to more flame wars, more locked topics, and more in game matters based of OOC happenings.
martin

Post by martin »

It is not forbidden to lie, except when you lie to a GM concerning several things.
As far as I understood the character Konstantin, it's one of his main characteristics to lie.

Martin
molbo flourfern
Location: Hell ain't a bad place, Hell is from here to eternity

Post by molbo flourfern »

martin wrote:
But I wrote a PM to someone claiming that I gave it away, which is exactly what Konstantin did.
So GMs can read our PMs?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I told you kurt was innocent...
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Gm's read my pm's?
Starts a fire in the fireplace and starts throwing all her pm's in it in a hurry
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

GMs should have access to all PMs written on the boards, even deleted ones, that's why it's extremely hard to twist a story in a desirable way.

@Avaloner: Where is this coming from? I don't even know you. I never even introduced my char to you.

@Drathe: Comment respected. I never said anything outloud about my OOC situation. I discuss it on a distant private forum. Someone else decided to bring it out of there to this thread.

@Grant: I'd appreciate not copy-pasting things said privately into here. Thanks. I think no-one wants or needs to read that stuff.
Galdriel

Post by Galdriel »

There are just a very few (2-3 people, no GM) who are able to read any PMs and do so only if the need arises.
if it was done in this case, i believe it would be the first time at all.