Obey the Rules ! / Befolgt die Regeln !

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Keikan Hiru

Obey the Rules ! / Befolgt die Regeln !

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Obey the Rules !

This is a warning directed to every player of this game.

Be always aware of our rules.
You get a warning to obey them each time you log in our game.

I had to ban a Player for 90 Days today, because he broke a basic rule.
12. Character trading

Characters can not be borrowed, exchanged or sold to anyone. An exception are characters for quests which are mostly played by game masters.
---------------------------------------------------------

Befolg die Regeln !

Diese Warnung betrifft alle Spieler dieses Spiels.

Seid euch immer der Regeln bewusst.
Befolgt sie gewissenhaft, ihr erhaltet jedesmal eine Warnung dies zu tun wenn ihr ins Spiel kommt.

Ich musste heute einen Spieler 90 Tage bannen, weil er eine einfache Regel missachtet hat.
12. Weitergabe von Charakteren

Charaktere werden nicht an andere Spieler verliehen, getauscht oder verkauft. Ausnahmen bilden Charaktere, die für Quests eingesetzt werden (z.B. Götter, die von Gamemastern gesteuert werden).
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Who was it?!?!
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Is that really important granty?
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

*gasp* 90 days?! I hope it really was two different people not just someone using their Gran's computer!
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

I am the one accused, but accusations are false. No one knows my passwords. The rules prohibit to lie to GameMasters.
GameMasters are the only people who know the truth about this. The rest are misinformed.
I really hope my case is being worked on, and those who try to accuse me are banned themselves.

I foresee the day when this is cleared.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Konstantin K wrote: GameMasters are the only people who know the truth about this
It were GMs who banned you, so if they know the truth (and they do), they have banned you for good reason(s).
Konstantin K wrote: I really hope my case is being worked on, and those who try to accuse me are banned themselves.
Those who accused you were many people, would they all be banned, many good Roleplayers were gone (and we already have a lack of good Roleplayers).
Konstantin K wrote:I foresee the day when this is cleared.
It is cleared already, take your ban as a chance to think about things you have done wrong.
Hagen von Rabenfeld

Post by Hagen von Rabenfeld »

I foresee the day when people play a role and not themselves for boosting their RL ego. Well everyone has a dream.

PS: The GMs have measures to proof who did write what. How dumb do you think the people here are?
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Because I think GMs were mislead and lied to by a respected group of people now. And I am willing to actively protect myself if I am given a chance!

Concrete examples of me powergaming, please?
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

I didn't accuse you or tell anyone about anything but, maybe people didn't like how fast you became a master blacksmith? Even though in Keiken's post he said they were banned cause they broke a different rule than the one your talking about.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Edit:I've decided not to get involved with these people's issues.
Last edited by Brendan Mason on Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

kurt wouldnt need to powergame now... he actually paid roshi to train him... Who was the GM who banned him? If it was Kiekan then....
Caranthir the great

Re: Obey the Rules ! / Befolgt die Regeln !

Post by Caranthir the great »

Keikan Hiru wrote:Obey the Rules !

This is a warning directed to every player of this game.

Be always aware of our rules.
You get a warning to obey them each time you log in our game.

I had to ban a Player for 90 Days today, because he broke a basic rule.
12. Character trading

Characters can not be borrowed, exchanged or sold to anyone. An exception are characters for quests which are mostly played by game masters.
At this point, his suggested powergaming was not the issue, Grnat.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Ok, Kurt told me what happened... I will post it here in a second... he posted in the movements forum...
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

This is from the Movement forum. And I believe Konstantin just because he would have no reason to give away his password.

((This one is entirely OOC. Player of Zarah had OOC problems with me personally, namely, she was jealous that I am not her RL boyfriend, I think. She spotted me with Malinne, and got totally mad both IC and OOC, confused, typical emotional woman thing. Anyway her and Nerevar came up with a well thought out story that I exchanged my passwords with Malinne.
Therefore I am being banned for 90 days. I am placing a plead to the Development Team above GMs. Keikan is one of the people handling my case.
I am sorry for all the trainees I have to now abandon, the bad thing is I cannot even log on to return the money. I hope my case gets solved, and hope to return to you again, and I very much hope that couple trying to accuse me will get banned permanently for doing this.
Sorry, all.

Truly yours, see you some day.
Player of Konstantin))

Maybe a GM and not Keikan can look into Konstantin's log file and see if he had given/sold his password to Malinne?
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Neon Fire told me: Alatar read Konstantins logs on the database of the GMs and found him giving away his password there to someone else ingame.

That's all I have to say about this topic.
Last edited by Zarah on Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

can we see this log file? I am sure Malinne wouldnt care for Kurt's pw. and I am sure Kurt wouldnt give it away. so lets see it.
Elise Gutenhof

Post by Elise Gutenhof »

I think, no you can´t see this losfiles. I think they didn´t ban him because of something else than a rule breaking. So trust them or forget it...nobody will justify for that.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

OK, ill just have Konstantin post in the Movement forum, then copy and paste it here...
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I also find it very hard to believe Kurtis would be guilty of this, but ya never know.
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

I gotta agree with Arkadia, why would he give out his password or whatever.There's no reason to hand over a character like Konstantin
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

I really can't see Malinne caring much abut his password.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

@Grobul: Agreed, but when I was told that my speed of gaining smithing skill was unacceptable - I died willingly several times to reduce it back to level 2. I am not a master smith for a long time now. I doubt I'll ever be.

@Brendan, I recall what you talk of. But the scorpion was not hitting me. What I remember is my character, Konstantin, standing in the woods by the swamps with a scorpion (collecting venom for RP poison bolts), neither was being hit, and then your character showed aggressive behavior towards me, perfectly in IC. So I simply let the scorpion have you, and followed you to see what happens. You died and I was standing by, watching. I didn't attack you. I laughed IC at your char's silly aggressiveness. This was entire IC, please. Are people having problem figuring it out - Konstantin is an EVIL character, who doesn't care about anybody but himself. He enjoys death. He even enjoyed his own.

On the issue of Malinne - true, Konstantin is now one of the strongest chars around. Do you think I would risk giving my pass away? This doesn't match with me being a powergamer, does it? Living and working to preserve skills, eh?

Malinne was not ingame for 8-9months now!! And the moment she logs in and we begin training, "somebody" *cough* spots us together and decides that it's not okay for me to be with Malinne instead of somewhere else.

Konstantin cannot even be powergamed with monsters, people! Because of the char's initial parameters, he always encounters bottlenecks - monsters hit him too hard and kill him. He can only train with other players! So accusations about going afk in Spider Cave - please, don't make me laugh. Konstantin dies at 1 hit by a Spider... As for surface monsters - none of them can hit me if I wear armor and a helmet.

At where my character is right now, scorpions cannot train me any at all.
Muten trained me, correct. For 4 hours. But those hours were spread out for 2-3 working days on regular basis with morning sessions and evening sessions.
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Basically, Zarah said that she would not comment because she had something to hide. Nobody says something like that without something to hide.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Kurt said in the Movement forum that... He didnt want to hurt Zahra's feelings so said that when his character spent time with Malinne's it could be anything like passwords. He said it so he didn't have to say ' i dont want to spend time with you'. & I bet that is all the evidence Zahra has of Kurt giving away his pass... Oh, and also, this sounds like communisim, you can get banned on 1 persons word and no evidence.
martin

Post by martin »

This has nothing to do with communism.
Please look up this word in some book.

Martin
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

what i ment Martin, was like a communistic country...
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Oh, and also, this sounds like communisim, you can get banned on 1 persons word and no evidence.
More like dictatorship than communism. Then again, most communist countries are run by ditators.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

hey now.. lets not get off topic... this isn't about communism or dictators.. this is about Kurt getting banned for false allegations...
Shen

Post by Shen »

I have known Kurt since he came here, and i dont think he would give out his password.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

God, I so don't want to put this out in public. Digging through personal things, feelings, etc. is a filthy job. But I will do that if that is my chance to be redeemed.