Urgent...no items found

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Gondra Reddishfoot

Urgent...no items found

Post by Gondra Reddishfoot »

A few moments ago, I logged in with my character as usual (Gondra Reddishfoot) and I realised that my inventory (the six spaces over the item counter and the spaces near the body of the man) had a lot of missing items.

This is the first time I logged in since the server froze. I realised that when I logged in, it wasn't the same as I logged out last time. The game was loaded in the beginning (the first few times I played with Gondra) so I have the only items that were saved in the beginning.

Even the skills where not all listed. Can a GM tell me what is the problem please? This thing happened to Valdonyr Alkidor too but he said that he found nothing. I found the few items I had in the beginning. Please help me.

Gon
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

It happen to someone else too, don't worry, they will fix it.
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

yes it happened to me too Gondra my friend
dont worry, you did good to post here and let them know (maybe they already know by using their technology MAYBE)
but they shall fix it the same as they did to me dont worry... the GMs are great staff :)

Val
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

everthing saves when you log out, if you play and the server freezes, all is lost since your last log out.
Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

We had some technical trouble that causes several server-downs. Our programmer did well, fixed the the problem but we had to take an older back-up without those database errors. Therefore, nearly everyone will have some losses. Sorry.
Gondra Reddishfoot

Post by Gondra Reddishfoot »

What shall I say? Never mind then, hope this does not happen again. Anyway, thanks.

Gon
Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

it will :wink: