New library books

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jori
Location: How do I know? Maybe I'm not where I htink I am. Or maybe I'm somewhere I think I'm not...

New library books

Post by Jori »

I went to the library and saw that when you use the shelves it brings up books instead now. I noticed that one of the books is the "tah" magic book. I have mes cun and pen already so i tried to pick up a tah book. For some reason i couldnt pick it up. Then i tried just reading it off the ground nothing happened still. Why cant i do anything with it? :?
Jori
Location: How do I know? Maybe I'm not where I htink I am. Or maybe I'm somewhere I think I'm not...

Post by Jori »

Also after i read the ones i can read once or twice it says i cant understand anymore. When will i be able to understand? Or is this an IC question?
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

IC, If you can't read a book, you haven't learned enough to read. In other words you are mostly illiterate, and how do people learn how to read? guess
Maktan
Jori

Post by Jori »

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

i too cannot get a damn idea of how this new system works for learning druidry etc... but like Hardtooth said, its an in-game quest for all of us to discover it... it is more fun discovering it in-game ... just like i am doing, and just like i suggest you to do Jori
remember the word "roleplaying" ... people have to discover things for their own, especially in those days of old... now go on, and use your roleplaying skills (high or low) to discover the new system how it works.

Val
Sir Giandor

Post by Sir Giandor »

you cant read a book when you standing upon it.
Jori

Post by Jori »

Thanks everyone :D