looking for a job

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Valdonyr Alkidor

looking for a job

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

Valdonyr passes by the posts, takes out his parchment and writes down the following and then pins it to the board and walks off:

I have arrived at these lands of troll's bane a few days ago. I am in great need of money so i am in search for a job.
i am getting quite skilled in Tailoring, and i am intending to get better, therefore who needs someone to tailor for him well anyway... i shall work as a tailor for someone as long as i get payed.
Who is interested, shall send me a dove ((pm)) and we shall dan agree the terms between us.

signed by Valdonyr Alkidor
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I need a moving target for target practice. If you are willing to run around in a circle whilst I shoot arrows at you I shall pay you well.
~~Ark~~
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

Hello, if you are in need of money then I suggest that you maybe do a job where you collect resources instead of finished items, because the resources seem to be more wanted while many young craftsmans are more interested trying to make finished products themselves.
Valdonyr Alkidor

Albernon wrote:because the resources seem to be more wanted while many young craftsmans are more interested trying to make finished products themselves.
in fact i am one of them Albernon, a young craftsman who wants to learn tailoring and needs to make some money with this talent he wishes to raise. I shall stay to a job where i have to get the resources myself (for example wool or leather), but i shall have to tailor as well, and get money for it.
My main aim is of using my talent to make some money, and as elves say ... practice makes perfect so i need practice too.

Val
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

Elves Don't make all the sayings! what about dwarfs? You can't gain friends with vineger but with beer you can!
Maktan
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

Well apparently you are more concerned with getting better at tailoring now and making money later, and not immediately concerned with money as it seemed when you said you were in "great need" of money.
Valdonyr Alkidor

yes you are correct Albernon.
That urgent need has come to pass too, but still i think i shall need money and a job; personal affairs.
anyway ... let anyone who is ready to offer me a job in tailoring post here a reply... we shall agree terms and payments privately together then.

~Valdonyr~
Valdonyr Alkidor

Valdonyr passes by the posts as he has received no doves or any news... he notices the last post is still his, so he writes one last time...

Last call for a job, i can do tailoring, wood cutting, and even peasantry if you give me some small pile of grain seeds to start with and a scythe.

I shall do all this is long as i get payed for it.

Who is interested shall send me a dove ((pm)) or else post a reply here beneath. We shall agree terms and payments privately together.

Thanks and may the gods smile upon you.

~Valdonyr Alkidor~