Beware of stubbies!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grugnak Meglos

Beware of stubbies!

Post by Grugnak Meglos »

Me Grugnak. Me says, beware of stubbies Ganidor, Hermie, Crosis and others!

They lie. They tell around Grugnak steals. That´s lie! They murdered Grugnak. Gods revived Grugnak, they killed me again. Serveral times, even on holy ground near cross. Me not steal! Me ran away, they chased and killed innocent and poor Grugnak. Many saw!

King of dwarfs, listen to Grugnak! Stubbies entered dwarftown without permission. Kill them! Even attacked me there. In your town.

Me no wants trial. Just slay stubbies. Justice, no jail, jail too good for stubbies. Coffin better.

Grugnak
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Well, all I can say is,

Grugnak stole 4 ingots that Giandor was giving to Crosis to be used for the Evergreen.
Crosis only paralysed him when he ran. I struck him once after my patience was worn thin. And Ganidor managed to catch and kill him.
Not to mention that you attacked Roke when he was settling things.

Call us stubbies all you want, I am proud of my height, but don't threaten us.

Grugnak, you bring shame on your race.
Last edited by Hermie on Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crosis

Post by Crosis »

Here is what I seen happen...

Ganidor was donating ingots to the Evergreen Halflings in the shop, when Grugnak comes over at takes four ingots. We asked him kindly to give the ingots back, he doesn't, then runs away. I walked to the front of the shop, moments later Ganidor comes along, and tells me he killed the orc.

The orc goes to the cross to get revived, we asked him again to return the ingots, he said he didn't have them, then runs away towards the north across the bridge. Ganidor chased after him and killed him again when he wouldn't stop. He gets revived, then runs to town, Roke then asks questions of what happened, all of a sudden the orc attacks Roke. Roke then leaves and the orc runs towards the tavern. Ganidor, Hermie, Carathanir, and I follow him telling him to stop. Grugnak runs into silver brand, where Ganidor follows him. Hermie went and waited at the library, and I stayed in the hallway under the tavern. I didn't see what happened to Carathanir.

A few minutes later Ganidor comes out of Silverbrand, he had killed the orc again. By now Hermie had come and met with me. We all decided to forget the orc, and we went to the tavern.

I paralized the orc a few times to stop him from running, I never attacked him. There were a lot of witnesses, I'm not going to try to name them.

Crosis Smallburrow
Founder of the Evergreen Halflings
Councilor of the Lyrenzia Foundation
Grugnak Meglos

Post by Grugnak Meglos »

Crosis-stubbie tells truth, almost.

No steal!

No attack Roke!

Me would never dare to. Roke is nice, stubbies not. Ganidor-stubbie meanest. Chased poor Grugnak through whole town and slaughtered Grugnak like pig. Me did not even raise halberd, he just stabbed me as soon as he came near me. No questions, just stab! Even in dwarftown, he not allowed to enter. He not knows laws, just bloodlust. Poor Grugnak, so many witnesses saw Ganidor and others mean. Grugnak not saint nor angel, but tells truth.

Grugnak
Ganidor

Post by Ganidor »

Crosis told the truth, that's it. He didn't lie about anything.

I told the orc plently of times to return the four silver ingots that he stole, he didn't and I killed him. So far as I know; it is NOT against the rules to kill a thief. Correct me if I am wrong.

And Crosis did ONLY use paralyze spell, nothing else.

It's your fault Grugnak, your decision, you chose death. Nothing else to say except that we Evergreen Halflings are one of the most trusty people, even you know it..

End of discussion.

G
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Still not have proof that was grugnak that attack roke, also could have been ganidor... but thinks grugnak is lie... if grugnak was tell truth, then not would have run 'way so many time
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Surley by running into Silverbrand, Grunak broke the dwarven rules too, and therefore if the halfing have to be punished for doing so, so should the orc.
Galim

Post by Galim »

the halfings won't get punished i think. as i have read caranthir was with them. so they were legal there, and they have helped to fight an intruder. i don't think they will be punished for that. but that is the decision of tialdin.

too gruknak, another time ya have violented the law of silverbrand, ya can be lucky that it isn't possible to kill ya two times. but be sure, ya will get serious problems.

Galim
Bei Tian Kensai

Post by Bei Tian Kensai »

All I see this as is just another attack on halflings. I dont understand why people dont just leave them alone.

grrr
Roke

Post by Roke »

I'm sorry I couldn't help anymore. As for the orc attacking me, there are 2 people who could have attacked me, the orc Grugnak and some unknown lizardman. The orc claimed he would be unable to hurt me and such, but my fighting days are well passed me and I was wearing my normal clothes. There is no proof the orc attacked me.

I'm sorry to both sides that I could not settle things as I felt that I did not have enough proof to force either side to do something. Hopefully in the future I can do better.
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

The unknow lizard man was my friend Sess'sth,I was there and trust me Sess'sth wouldn't have attack you for no reason Roke.

Kincent Rashful,
head of The Fire Seer clan
Founder of the day of duels.
Last edited by Kincent Nolatri on Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roke

Post by Roke »

Thanks Kincent.