Time I said bye bye...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

sean

Time I said bye bye...

Post by sean »

To whom it may concern (or mostly, Bombor,cara,gala,dy,roke,astral,korwin,bad,sun,shi,vera,and all you other peoples...)

Just like to say thanks for shaping me, and teaching me all I needed to know, I look forwards to seeing you all again sometime in the future, until then, godspeed.
sean-san(8550) and my other chars.
Bombor

Post by Bombor »

Ok then Bye Sean,
I thought and was hoping that you were going to be back now.
Pitty.
Roke

Post by Roke »

Farewell again sean, too bad you gave up.
Shi Long

Post by Shi Long »

let's say: CU :)
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Never really knew you too well, but it always is a shame to see someone with such a well-known reputation (good or bad) leave illarion. It just means there is one less good roleplayer in the game. *sigh* I can see how you would give up, heck, I've considered it time and time again. Well, fare well Sean...
Setherioth

Post by Setherioth »

I've known you since the days of the newbie four digit numbers sean. It's tough to see you leaving. Farewell.
Sir Gannon

Post by Sir Gannon »

I dont even get an honorable mention Sean? Im hurt. :wink: To bad you have given up would have like to have seen you again. Bye for now.
Galadria

Post by Galadria »

Why do you want to leave sean? I am sure there is a way you could stay if you like.. dont give up so easiely. You have allready heart that many people was happy to hear from you..
sean

Post by sean »

I'm still reeling from the ammount of support I have recieved, sorry gannon, you know you one of my best friends (but I thought you left dude:P) Hey Seth, its great to see your still around to.

Gala, I know, and it breaks my heart, it truely does, But I cannae stay with so much of this....this.....terribleness(for lack of a better word) Even though, EVEN THOUGH,(Love that double phrasing:P) I have so much support, the odds that the majority , and 90% of the staff wanting me back are slim to nil.

I know I have solid friends here, an even half friends, hehe. Illarion, well it frankly just aint working anymore, its was actually better BEFORE accounting(or should I say, licensed powergamers,thieves and what have you) began.

As sun said in a PM, some of yall havent changed, and thats the truth. But to much has, for the worse:(

When I complete this game project, I will make an extended offer to run it in tandom with the established team and some select citizens of illarion, but I can only do and offer so much.
Badmosche

Post by Badmosche »

Muchi-muchi Sean-san

Sorry that I answer that late. Just let me say: "You are one of the *strangest* guy I ever met in this game." :wink:
Farewell. I wish you the best.

Yours....
Darkend Blade

Post by Darkend Blade »

Well if i still had silentgun in the accounting he'd give you something himself, but farewell my friend. I've always saw that you was a good person ;-). Stay true to yourself, and well crap on that don't go k? I mean your a good person something will work out i hope. Just try a little longer k?