Derzeitige Anliegen - Current concerns

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

HaselNuss
Runewick

Derzeitige Anliegen - Current concerns

Post by HaselNuss »

Findari mit euch, werte Bürger und Gäste,

die Tage sind in lang geworden und trotzdem ruhiger. Arbeiten, Lernen und Lehren stehen derzeit im Fokus und doch haben wir weiterhin zwei Angelegenheiten, welche Unterstützung benötigen.

Die Untersuchung des Gewässers und des Lochs

Wie geplant, jedoch eingefroren, sollen die Untersuchungen in den nächsten Abschnitt aufsteigen. Nach dem das Loch mit Schutt gefüllt wurde und eine Unterredung mit Deanna als Alchemistin stattgefunden hat, soll nun ein Fortschritt geschehen. Wir bitten um Unterstützung aller Druiden und Alchemisten um die Klärung der Gewässer zum Ende zu bringen und das Loch endgültig zu schließen. Das Wasser in Runewick soll wieder problemlos benutzbar sein und gefährliche Nebenwirkungen sollen Geschichte sein. Die Bürger stehen zur Unterstützung bereit, um jegliche benötigten Materialien zu sammeln. Weitere Vorkehrungen werden getroffen.
Wir – die Stadt und ich – bitten um ein Treffen aller Kundigen um nun den Schluss zu finden.

Bereinigung der Felder

Etliche Schlachten und Experimente wurden auf unserem Boden getätigt. Die Felder waren einst ein schöner Ort zum Versammeln, Reden, Arbeiten und Entspannen, um dieses Ambiente zurückzubringen, hat unsere Bürgerin Zoe sich einst dazu bereit erklärt die Organisation zu übernehmen. Leider war es mir bisher nicht möglich, mit ihr persönlich zu sprechen, doch möchte ich nochmal alle Bürger um Unterstützung bitten, dass wir schon bald gemütlich am Lagerfeuer sitzen können und ungehindert die Ernte einbringen können. Ich würde Zoe bitten mich aufzusuchen, falls ich helfen kann.

Kleine Schritte bringen uns stets weiter, solange wir unserem Weg folgen und die Werte der Stadt wahren. Ich möchte nochmal an die Worte des Erzmagiers appellieren und erinnern:

Es ist Zeit für Reflexion und Lernen.

Für Runewick und dem Erzmagier,

Jakob Maren
---
Findari with you, dear citizens and guests,

the days have become long and yet quiet. Working, learning and teaching are currently in focus and yet we still have two matters that need support.

The investigation of the water and the hole

As planned, but frozen, the investigations are to move up to the next section. Now that the hole has been filled with debris and a conversation has taken place with Deanna as an alchemist, progress is to be made. We ask for the assistance of all druids and alchemists to bring the clearing of the waters to a conclusion and close the hole for good. The water in Runewick should be usable again without problems and dangerous side effects should be history. Citizens are standing by to assist in gathering any needed materials. Other arrangements are being made.
We - the town and I - ask for a meeting of all knowledgeable to find the conclusion now.

Cleaning up the fields

Quite a few battles and experiments have been done on our soil. The fields were once a beautiful place to gather, talk, work and relax, to bring back this ambience our citizen Zoe once agreed to take over the organization. Unfortunately, I have not been able to speak with her personally, but I would like to ask again for the support of all citizens, so that we can soon sit comfortably around the campfire and bring in the harvest unhindered. I would ask Zoe to look me up if I can help.

Small steps always bring us further, as long as we follow our path and uphold the values of the town. I would like to appeal and remind again the words of the Archmage:

It is time for reflection and learning.

For Runewick and the Archmage,

Jakob Maren
Zoe

Re: Derzeitige Anliegen - Current concerns

Post by Zoe »

To Jakob and anyone it may concern,

I was told the cleaning up of the fields has to wait until after the hole has been closed and the waters cleared. I think this was in the case of any further accident that may cause a mess of the area, making the clean up work wasted?

Though aside from the new kettle that mister Drugar said he would deliver when the time comes, I've got all the materials prepared for the clean up! So all we will need is a carpenter and some strong hands to help with the clean up then!

Zoe