Future, Fate and Faith

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alytys Lamar

Future, Fate and Faith

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Open RP, I thought its better to open a new thread, so all players who like to post after the event of *Lost*can post in here - enjoy :)

Some was still a blur, but Eli and her figured out that it was a mere coincidence, a accident.
Still it was strange why the mist had concentrated on her.
It doesn't matter, she would do the same steps, if neccessary, again.
Weak as a kitten, still feverish and with pain - the most pain where the walls. She just couldn't breath in here.

So many people did visit her, even Drathe.
*You looking like shit, girl* A faint smile crossed her lips as she remembered, but she has seen his serious gaze and his tries to cheer her up.

Kyre... what she did for her was incredible. She did even the odds - instead of 60/40, for her survival, she felt it has turned around.
Now both had an even stronger bond then before, one forged by blood and Nargun and Kyre's friendship.
Feeling better after the ritual she just wanted to sleep, but then Drathe arrived.

And then the man she was so ambivalent about. After some discussion he took her out, so she could see the stars and feel the breeze of the desert.
The falling star she did see ... it has been always a sign. If it was a sign this time she wasn't sure if she would like the meaning.
But she kept her promise and went back into the hospital after.

They didn't left at the best terms, *if I start to care for you, you'll hurt me* she thought on the brink of sleep.
Pondering if she had whispered it .. and if so.. had he heard the words ?

After some threshing around and another nightmare about being caged, she knew she had to leave the place.
Aswe came by, looking for her. She was satisfied with the healing process, but also felt there was something wrong.
They spoke and Aswe decided to hear her plea and gave her a lot of advices, healthy food, milk and she had to promise that someone has to take care of her.
Both did write a information for Katharina at the door of the hospital.

"Dear Katharina,
Aswe and I decided it will help the healing progress if I get out of the room.
I am used to fresh air, maybe this was even the key for survival.
I'll be back in better shape soon.
Thank you for all your help
signed ~Aly

Aly just nodded, and the elfess helped her to get out of the hospital and to her favorite spot in the desert.
Taking care of the exhaustion and pain with some teas.
She did help her to write the messages, cause Aly's hand did shake to much.
She left with a smile as she noticed how peacefully Aly drifted into sleep ...
Lacy Dracu

Re: Future, Fate and Faith

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Wie jedes mal fand Ikon seinen Weg sicher zurück nach Hause. Natürlich mit einem Brief von Inara an ihre Eltern. Jetzt saß er auf seiner Stange, beim offenen Fenster in Lacys Arbeitszimmer. Dort hatte er auch seine Schale befestigt mit den frischen saftigen Fleischstücken, die er gerade genüsslich verspeiste.
Indess, saß Lacy dort in ihrem Stuhl beim Schreibtisch und laß Inaras Brief. Ein erleichtertes Lächeln lag auf ihren Zügen, gepaart mit ein wenig Stolz auf ihre Kleine.
Ja, sie war stolz auf ihre Tochter, wenngleich sie gestehen musste, nicht sicher zu sein ob sie Inara auf diese Expedition hätte mitgehen lassen wenn sie dort gewesen wäre.
Wichtig war nur, das Inara nichts passiert und Aly wieder in Sicherheit war.
Der Brief wurde beiseite gelegt auf den Schreibtisch vor ihr und für einen Moment schloss Lacy die Augen.
Sie setzte sich, als sie die Augen wieder öffnete, vorsichtig gerader in den Stuhl und nahm Pergament und Feder zur Hand. Die Berichte, welche sich auf dem Schreibtisch noch leicht stapelten, konnten warten. Die 2 Briefe, welche es zu schreiben galt, nicht.
Der eine war abermals an ihre Tochter. Da war die rede von stolz auf Inara zu sein, dass sie dennoch vorsichtig sein soll aber auch, dass Lacy ihr vertraut und ihr mehr zutraut als die junge Elfe sich wohl selbst. Zuspruch erhielt Inara auf jeden Fall von ihrer Mutter.
Der 2. Brief war für jemand anderen und auch den würde Ikon sicher zustellen. Da konnte Lacy sich sicher sein.

Es brauchte dennoch einige Zeit um anzufangen. Überlegungen wie man anfing und in derzeit, strich sie immer wieder leicht über den „Gehstock“ der am Schreibtisch lehnte. Eine richtige Krücke, hatte sie verweigert. Nur ohne ein Hilfsmittel, war das Gehen noch mehr als beschwerlich und schmerzvoll, das Bein war ohnehin noch geschient.

„Werte Lady Lamar....

Nein, so sollte ein Brief unter alten Freunden wohl nicht beginnen. Nicht war Alytys?
Diesen Brief oder solch einen, überhaupt zu schreiben, grenzt für mich an ein Wunder. Nicht wegen deines kürzlichen Verschwindens, sondern wegen dem was mit Gobaith geschehen ist.
Einige Zeit hatte ich noch Hoffnung von Freunden irgendwie zu hören aber auch das schwand natürlich mit der Zeit und den Aufgaben denen ich mich hier stellte. Nun zumindest Ylara und Sira sind hier bei mir aber das waren sie auch schon bevor Gobaith zerstört wurde. Zudem verließ ich ja die Insel schon vorher mit Sira und Ylara trafen wir unterwegs.
Soviel ist geschehen und viel Zeit ist vergangen wenn man es mit menschlichen Augen sieht. Als Halbelfe nagt dieser Zahn nun einmal nicht so sehr an mir.
Es gäbe soviel zu erzählen und soviel zu Fragen. Wobei du die Größte Veränderung in meinem Leben ja schon kennen gelernt hast. Ein Geschenk das ich mir nie hätte träumen lassen, nie habe vorstellen können.
Ich dachte immer, das es zu gefährlich ist. Das es zu gefährlich ist glücklich zu sein und eine Familie zu gründen. Ich kann sagen, ich will es nicht missen. Aber ich kann nicht sagen ob es nicht doch gefährlich ist, für die, die ich liebe. Ich denke du verstehst das noch am ehesten.
Es gibt soviel zu erzählen und ich schätze deswegen werden wohl einige Briefe folgen. Immerhin will ich auch wissen wie es dir geht und ergangen ist. Ein Treffen wäre sicherlich einfacher allerdings, hält mich davon in erster Linie meine Verletzung ab und dann auch meine Verpflichtungen hier in diesem Dorf...meinem zu Hause. Ich schätze Inara gab da schon die ein oder andere Geschichte zum besten und wenn nicht, dann wird sie das mit Sicherheit noch.
Ich bin mehr als froh das sie auf jemanden wie dich getroffen ist. Natürlich weiß ich das sie laut ihrer Aussage auch andere Freunde gefunden hat.
Nur bist du wohl die einzige bei der sie viele parallelen zu mir ziehen wird.
Ich freue mich wirklich sehr dich am Leben zu wissen Alytys. Oh, und der Name des Falken, ist Ikon.
Bevor ich es vergesse, trotz deines alters, hat sich wirklich nichts daran geändert, dass du dich scheinbar immer wieder in Schwierigkeiten bringst.
Das hat etwas.....beruhigendes.
Ich hoffe bald von dir zu hören.

Hochachtungsvoll und in ewiger Freundschaft

Lacy Dracu“

Lacy atmete leicht durch und lächelte als sie den Brief, wie auch jenen an Inara, faltete und zunächst zur Seite legte um sich mit Hilfe des Gehstocks, dann zu erheben und zu Ikon hinüber zu humpeln. Schmerzfrei war das sicher nicht aber, das würde schon noch wieder werden.
Sie befestigte die Briefe und strich dem Falken sacht durch das Gefieder bevor sie ihm nahe kam und leise etwas dem Falken in einer alten und womöglich magischen Sprache zuflüsterte. In ihren blaugrünen Augen konnte man bei Lacy dann auch kurz dieses weit tiefere grüne Funkeln sehen.
Ikon indess sah sie an mit diesen wachen und beinahe wissenden Augen, bevor Lacy sich wieder zurück lehnte und Ikon dann aus dem Fenster davon flog und sie hinterher blickte...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like every time Ikon did find his way back home safely. Of course with a letter from Inara to her parents. Now he did sit on his pole ath Lacy's open window in her work room. There was alos his
with the fresh and juicy pieces of meat, which he did eat eagerly now.
Meanwhile Lacy did sit in her chair at the working table and read Inaras letter. A relieved smile crossed her face, along with proud for her little one.
Yes, she was proud for her daughter, even if she thought if she had would have been there to give permission for Inara joining the expedition.
Important was - nothing did happen to Inara and Aly was brought to safety.
The letter was laying aside for a moment as Lacy did close her eyes.
Straighten herself in the chair she took pergament and feather.
The few reports on her working table had to wait, the two letters she was to write about, not.
One was again for her daughter, telling her how proud she was. But also remind her to handle all with care, that she had full faith in her thought she could handle more then the young elfess herself. Some encouragement from her mother.
The second letter was for someone else and she was sure Ikon would deliver this one safely, too.

Though, she did need some time to consider how to begin. In thoughts she did stroke over her *walking stick * who did lean on the working table. She had denied a real crutch. But without anything walking was a pain in the ass, still. The leg was still splint.

"Esteemed Lady Lamar .....

No, a letter between old friends shouldn't start in this way. Right Aleytys ? To write this letter seems like a little wonder to me. Not only about your disappearance, but also about what happened to Gobaith.
I had some time hop to hear from friends, but it dwindled in time and I had duties, aswell. Ylara and Sira are here with me, even before Gobaith was destroyed. I left the island before it all happened and Sira and I met Ylara en route.
So many things happened and the time did pass if you see it only through human eyes. As an Halfelve I do not feel the ravage of time so strongly.
I could tell you so much and could ask so many questions. But you met already the biggest change in my life. A gift I never did dream of nor imagine.
I thought always to be happy is to dangereous. To dangerous to feel happiness and joy and have a family. I can say - I wouldn't miss it. But I am still unsure if it isn't to dangereous for the ones I care and love. I think, you of all people, are able to understand what I mean.
There are much to tell, though and I guess some letters will follow. After all I want to know how you are doing and how did you fare. A meeting would be possible the best way, but a serious injury and my duties to the community here ... my home .. let it happen. I suppose Inara did tell you already some stories and if not I am sure she will. I now she had found already some new friends.
But you are the one she will draw a parallel to me.
I am so happy you are alive Aleytys !
Oh, and the name of the falcon is Ikon.
Before I forget it, seems despite your age, you didn't change after all and you have still the habit to get yourself into trouble.
It has something .... soothing.
I hope to hear soon enough from you, too

Yours faithfully and eternal friendship

Lacy Dracu "

Lacy did took a light breath and closed both letters with a soft smile. Then she used te walking stick to push herself up from the chair, limping over to Ikon. It wasn't still without pain, but it would also be vanish in time.
She did fix the letters and stroke gently through the feathers of the falcon, before something whispering in a old, ancient tongue.
Her bluegreen eyes did show this deep emerald sparks for a brief moment.
Ikon did watch her with a knowing gaze, before Lacy leaned back and he started to fly out of the window, followed by Lacy's gaze ....

Ikon, Lacys Falke / Falcon
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

The Falcon did swoop in some elegant circles down to the log at her side.
Hey there beauty... I do not know you. Let me see what you have for me
she moved carefully her right hand towards him, caressing with a finger his head and removes the message.

At this moment her own young female falcon Nyx swooped down, eyeing the other one curious

Nyx take him out for a hunt would you ? He must be hungry, and I can't feed him soup or ... bananas

After a brief moment Nyx did spread her wings with a low shriek and both of them flew away.

Aly did start to read , first with a surprised gaze then with a smile.
After finish to read the letter she took out a parchment and started to write a reply

Dear old friend,
it is nice to hear from you, even if your sweet little one already told me some.
She has a lot of similarity, can't deny her heritage.
And she was brave enough to go with the search party who found me.

I wont lie, the medico said I have a 20 % chance to survive.
But you know me, I do always fight the odds.
The only problem is I can't stay in a room, the walls giving me nightmares, they all think I am out of my mind that I camp in the open, I am sure.
My fear and trauma about being caged is so deep, and I am maybe far to old to change it.

I am happy to hear you found your luck and a family. But I agree about the danger we possess and know well about.
There is someone, for god's sake a knight ... he has touched something I thought it is lost to me.
I even consider to buy something like a more open flat ...maybe having the goal to start a military guild ?
All fighters over Illarion invited to give the evil ones a kick ?

But we are so different, I think he wont take a risk. Men are mostly cowards, better chose a safe option and die in glorious boredem.
I can't open myself more - I fear he will hurt me otherwise. Can't take anymore of this nonsense, you know my scars are to deep.
Though, I enjoy his company...

Well here I am whining in fashion to an old friend. I feel so weak after three weeks of berries and water, and the heavy loss of blood.
It annoyes me and I will start to train my muscles in secret. I have to be in shape for Mas and the problems with a demon we have here !
Wish me luck my old friend.

PS: you falcon is hunting with mine ... I guess she likes him

~yours Aleytys Lamar
HaselNuss
Runewick

Post by HaselNuss »

(( english below ))

Die Sonne ging auf. So sehr er sie genoss, gerade störte sie. Jeder Lichtschein fuhr ins Zimmer, bahnte sich durch jeden Schatten und ließ das Zimmer aufwärmen. Es war Bras, natürlich brannte die Sonne. Auf dem großen Tisch standen einige Flaschen und in einem Glas ein letzter Rest an Flüssigkeit. Er musste es tun, fast 5 Jahre hielt er es aus, doch in der letzten Nacht war der Drang zu hoch.

Kopfschmerzen überkamen ihn, er fühlte sich schlapp, ausgebrannt und dann diese Kopfschmerzen.
Es war ein großer Fehler, das wusste er.
„Vergib mir.“ sagte er leise, als er durch den erhellten Raum schaute.
„Ich konnte nicht anders.“
Als würde jemand antworten knarrte die Diele, als er ein Bein aus dem Bett hievte, um aufzustehen.
Er strich sich über einige Narben auf seinem sonst durchtrainierten Oberkörper.

Die Sonnenstrahlen breiteten sich aus, sein Haar fing an zu leuchten und die Augen zu funkeln. Eis-blau waren sie, wie die seiner Mutter. Er glich ihr stark im Aussehen.
Auch sie hatte strahlend blonde Haare, Eis-blaue Augen, ihre Kleidung war stets in hellem blau und das Lächeln auf den Lippen war stets freundlich, barmherzig, treu, friedvoll. Er hatte vieles von seiner Mutter. Jemand erinnerte ihn in vielen Punkten an sie.

Es knallte laut. Jakob schmiss die Flaschen und das Glas aus Wut gegen die Wand. Zerberstend fielen sie zu Boden und verteilten sich im Zimmer. Zu viele Gedanken wichen in die Vergangenheit. Der Boden glitzerte nun, die Scherben, der Rest an Flüssigkeiten, die Sonne. Es machte das Zimmer zu einem bunt leuchtenden Raum.
Er lehnte sich seufzend mit dem Kopf an die Wand. Der Kopf brummte, aber diesen Kampf würde er gewinnen.

Aly war wieder da, er hatte es als einer der ersten erzählt bekommen. Sie waren mit einem stolzen Schiff los gesegelt. Er selbst konnte nicht dran teilnehmen. Es hatte niemand gefragt warum, aber er war auch sehr glücklich darüber - es ging einfach nicht.

Jakob ließ das Zimmer wie es war, um sich am Brunnen auf dem Marktplatz ein wenig frisch zu machen. Stets achtete er darauf, sauber und gepflegt aus dem Zimmer zu kommen, Wasser hatte er genügend da, doch nicht heute. Bekleidet nur in einer schwarzen kurzen Hose taumelte er die Treppen hinunter, um sich am Brunnen abzustützen.

Das Wasser spülte jegliche Angst der letzten Tage ab, Dreck wich und das blonde Haar wurde noch blonder.
Als er so in das Wasser schaute träumte er wieder, er dachte nach.

War er mit schuld an ihrem verschwinden?
Hätte er mehr machen müssen?
Warum hat er immer noch nicht sich getraut sie zu besuchen?

Es platschte laut auf, als einer der Handwerker sich frisches Wasser mit dem Eimer holte.
‚Jakob, du siehst aus wie die gedüngten Felder! - Beschissen.‘ hatte er erwartet, doch heute nichts von den Handwerkern und Bauern in Runewick. Schon längst hatte er sich einen fabelhaften Namen bei ihnen gemacht, niemand ärgerte ihn mehr, niemand machte sich über lustig - nicht mehr. ‚Das tapfere Blondilein‘ sagten sie immer abwertend, doch heute ist er der Schneidermeister, die Werkstatt war oft in seiner Betreuung, die Handwerker kamen gerne und oft wegen Problemen auf ihn zu. Er war ein gutes Bindeglied zwischen dem Rat und den einfachen Handwerkern. Und sollte nur eine Tür geölt werden - Jakob war da und half.

Er zwang sich zur Vernunft zurück, wusch die letzten dreckigen Flecken von der Haut, um wieder nach oben zu gehen.
„Heute wird es anders.“ redete er sich ein und schloss die Tür zum Zimmer auf.

Sein Zimmer war wie immer von einem blumigen Duft durchströmt. Oft überraschte der Duft seine Besucher. Der Tisch voll mit vielen bemalten und beschriebenen Pergamenten, Stoffe in allen Formen und Farben. Leder, Felle von verschiedenen Tieren als Muster. Becher an denen noch Farbe hing, und an der Ecke des Tisches drei große Lagen Stoff zusammengeschnürt wie gewohnt mit einem blauen Band. Sie lagen übereinander, weit drumherum war es leer, nichts sollte sie verschmutzen.
Am Kamin stand sein geliebter Ohrensessel, welchen er mit einigen blauen Stoffen bedeckte, auf dem Tisch daneben ein leerer Teller, ein Glas und eine Wasserflasche. Daneben ein angespitztes Stück Kohle und zwei Pergamente. Sie dienten im richtigen Moment als Notizbuch.

Er streifte durch den Raum, nahm sich ein graues Tuch, um sein Gesicht und die Haare zu trocknen, zum Schluss wusch er den Oberkörper ab, dabei wieder auf die Narben blickend. Ein kurzes Kopfschütteln lenkte ihn jedoch wieder ab.

„Heute nicht. Heute wird es anders.“

Er nahm sich ein frisches rotes Wams und streifte ihn über, wie gewohnt spannte dieser und saß zu eng. Meistens saß die Kleidung zu eng, passte oft nicht, war zu klein. Viele kleine Details veränderten die Kleidung im Vergleich zum normalen Trend. Das rote Wams hatte gelbe Nähte, war dünner gelegt und trug ein kleines Wappen auf der Brust.
Seine Schuhe waren robust und aus Fell, er benutzte sie zunächst immer in Kämpfen, doch mit der Zeit wurden sie immer bequemer, perfekt für den Alltag.
Als letztes nahm er sein Meisterstück, die blaue Robe. Er hatte sie zum Lichterfest als sein Kunstwerk präsentiert. Er wollte nicht nur seinen Titel als Meister verdienen und sein Können zeigen, nein er wollte auch seine Dankbarkeit ausdrücken. Er hatte Eli um Hilfe beim Auspacken gebeten.

Eli der Mann, der ihn seit der ersten Stunde unterstützte, half und ein wahrer Freund wurde. Eli war immer da, an guten Tagen aber auch an den schlechten. Seine Hilfe und sein Rat waren stets da, wenn er sie brauchte. Eine eigene kleine Handelsgesellschaft hatte er mit dem alten Mann gegründet, ein Tausch Bündnis war entstanden.

Die Robe kam bei allen bestens an, selbst die erfahrenen Schneider haben ihr Respekt gezollt und Aufträge abgegeben. Es war seine Robe, zu oft Nähte er anderen Kleider und Roben, welche er wahrscheinlich unter ihrem Wert verkaufte. Es lag ihm aber bekanntermaßen nichts an Geld.

„Zahlt so viel, wie ihr denkt. Bezahlt was es euch Wert ist.“ war seine Standard Antwort. Doch diese Robe war seine und sie war ihm mehr wert als alles andere. Sie trug Erinnerungen und erlebtes in sich, gab Kraft für neues und munterte ihn an schlechten Tagen auf.

Er nahm sich ein leeres Pergament, das Stück Kohle und eine Wasserflasche, verließ das Zimmer und schlenderte zu seinem neuen Lieblingsplatz. Die Bank am Teich. Zusammen als Gemeinschaft erbauten sie diese Bank. Über ihr wehten zwei Banner von Runewick, die Banner, welche er selbst nähte. Der Erzmagier hatte als Anerkennung seinen Namen in die Banner graviert, so zierten sie nun die Stadt und sein Name war verewigt. Stolz saß er unter ihnen, sie waren sein Gesellenstück und sollten die Gemeinschaft Runewicks zum Ausdruck bringen.

Jakob schaute in den Himmel überlegte einige Momente bevor er anfing zu schreiben.
Liebe Aly,
------

The sun was rising. As much as he enjoyed it, it bothered him right now. Every beam of light went into the room, swept through every shadow and warmed up the room. It was Bras, of course the sun was burning. There were a few bottles on the big table and a last remaining liquid in a glass. He had to do it, he endured it for almost 5 years, but last night the urge was too high.

Headaches came over him, he felt limp, burnt out and then these headaches. It was a big mistake and he knew it. "Forgive me." he said softly as he looked through the illuminated room. "I couldn't help it." As if someone would answer, the hallway creaked as he lifted one leg out of the bed to get up. He stroked over some scars on his otherwise well-trained upper body.

The rays of the sun spread out, his hair began to shine and his eyes to sparkle. They were ice-blue, like his mother’s. He closely resembled her in appearance. She too had radiantly blonde hair, ice-blue eyes, her clothes were always in light blue and the smile on her lips was always kind, merciful, faithful, peaceful. He had a lot from his mother. Someone reminded him of her in many ways.

There was a loud bang. Jakob threw the bottles and the glass against the wall out of anger. Crushing, they fell to the ground and spread out in the room. Too many thoughts drifted into the past. The ground now glistened, the shards, the rest of the liquids, the sun. It turned the room into a brightly colored room. He leaned on the wall with his head, sighing. His head was buzzing, but he'd win this fight.

Aly was back, he was one of the first to be told. They sailed off with a proud ship. He himself couldn’t take part in it. Nobody asked why, but he was also very happy about it – it just didn’t work.

Jakob left the room as it was to make himself a little fresh at the fountain in the marketplace. He was always careful to get clean and well-kept out of the room, he had enough water there, but not today. Dressed only in black short pants, he staggered down the stairs to support himself at the well.

The water washed away any fear of the last few days, dirt washed away and the blonde hair became even more blond. When he looked into the water, he dreamed again, he started to thought.

Was he to blame for her disappearance?
Should he have done more?
Why hasn’t he dared to visit her yet?

It popped up loudly when one of the craftsmen grabbed fresh water with a bucket. “Jakob, you look like the fertilized fields! Shitty.” he had expected, but today nothing came from the craftsmen and peasants in Runewick. Already long ago he had made a fabulous name with them, no one annoyed him anymore, no one made fun of him – no more. ”The brave blondy” they always said with contempt, but today he is the tailor’s master, the workshop was often in his care, the craftsmen liked to come to him and often because of problems. He was a good link between the Council and the simple craftsmen. And if only one door was to be oiled – Jacob was there and helped.

He forced himself back to reason, washed the last dirty spots from the skin, to go up again. “Today it’s going to be different.” He talked to himself and locked the door to the room. His room was, as always, permeated by a floral scent. Often the fragrance surprised its visitors. The table is full of many painted and described parchments, fabrics in all shapes and colors. Leather and fur of different animals as a pattern. Cups on which still colour hung, and at the corner of the table three large layers of fabric laced together as usual with a blue ribbon. They lay on top of each other, far around it was empty space, nothing was supposed to pollute them.

At the fireplace stood his beloved chair, which he covered with some blue fabrics, on the table next to it an empty plate, a glass and a bottle of water. In addition, a sharp piece of coal and two parchments. They served as a notebook at the right moment.

He wandered through the room, took a grey cloth to dry his face and hair, at the end he washed off the upper body, looking at the scars again. A short shake of the head, however, distracted him again.

“Not today. Today it’s going to be different."

He took a fresh red wams and stretched it over, as usual, it tense and sat too tight. Most of the time, the clothes were too tight, often didn’t fit, were too small. Many small details changed the clothes compared to the normal trend. The red wams had yellow seams, was thinner and wore a small coat of arms on the chest. His shoes were robust and made of fur, he used them at first always in fights, but over time they became more comfortable, perfect for everyday life. The last one he took was his masterpiece, the blue robe. He had presented it to the festival of lights as his work of art. Not only did he want to earn his title as a master and show his skills, but he also wanted to express his gratitude. He had asked Eli for help unpacking.

Eli, the man who supported him from the first hour, helped him and became a true friend. Eli was always there, on good days but also on bad days. His help and advice were always there when he needed them. He had founded his own small trading company with the old man, an exchange alliance had been formed.

The robe impressed everyone, even the experienced tailors have paid their respects and placed orders. It was his robe, too often he sewed other clothes and robes, which he probably sold below their value. But as we all know, he didn’t care about money.

“Pay as much as you think. Pay what it is worth to you.” was his standard answer. But that robe was his and it was worth more to him than anything else. It carried memories and experience within itself, gave up strength for new and reassured him on bad days.

He took an empty parchment, a piece of coal and a bottle of water, left the room and strolled to his new favourite place. The bank at the pond. Together they built this bank. Two banners of Runewick were blown over her, the banners he sewed himself. The archmage had engraved his name on the banners in recognition, so they now decorated the city and his name was immortalized. He was proud to sit among them, they were his piece of society and were to express the community of Runewick.

Jacob looked into the sky pondered a few moments before he began to write.
Dear Aly,
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Not wishing to bother Aly with her own worries in life, the witch keeps quiet about some issues and tries to involve Aly in others when she visits which is almost every day. Getting her to move, sit up and today to walk knowing Aly needs to become as strong as possible becomes her main goal. To get her mind off some topics that she knows are allowed to simmer in that stubborn mind, Kyre brings up other topics to consume brief attention. Some maybe quite funny like lizards and what the dogs are leaving near.. other topics more serious like MAS and Letma. Anything to get her friend back quickly and well.

Leaving a small rat as messenger knowing it will move around in the bag and catch her friend's attention as it gnaws on food here and there was another effort to pull her mind away knowing exactly what she worries about after sharing blood with her.

"I don't know how long the bond will last Aly, want me to remove it?"

Grinning at the quick negative response, the witch nods but warns...

"It may gradually go away on it's own, Caswir and I always renew ours, We shall see on this one"

Hoping for an uncomplicated renewal of her friend's energy and to get well soon, Kyre is tempted to tell her that if anyone hurt her they would be missing ....

No.. not today when she is enjoying the company of others and the old man is there to calm her... tomorrow.
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Als Ikon wieder Heim kehrte, fand er Lacy wie so oft in ihrem Arbeitszimmer. Zumal ihr im Moment auch nicht soviel anderes Möglich war mit dem verletzten Bein.
Lacy registrierte immer wenn Ikon zurück kam aber diesmal wirkte der Falke doch etwas, aufgeregt.
Sie humpelte mit Hilfe des Gehstocks hinüber Ikon, welcher die ganze Zeit Laute von sich gab.

Lacy: „Ganz ruhig mein Freund. Du bist heute aber besonders aufgeregt was?“

Lacy strich ihm durch das Gefieder und sah ihn, augenscheinlich, einfach nur an, bevor sie lächelte. Es war nicht so das sie auf magische weise verstehen konnte was er da von sich gab, aber wohl spüren, was ihr Freund fühlte. Und das war wohl nur zu eindeutig.
Lacy lachte leicht und nickte als sie ihm die Briefe abnahm.

Lacy: „Ahh ich verstehe schon. Nun, erst einmal bekommst du gleich etwas zu fressen von Sira und dann, wahrscheinlich noch ein Botenflug.“

Da wurde Ikon wohl wieder kurz etwas aufgeregter und schlug kurz leicht mit den Flügeln. Es entlockte Lacy ein freundliches kurzes Lachen und sie ging zur Tür um diese zu öffnen und sich dann doch durchatmend dagegen zu lehnen. Manchmal jagte der Schmerz eben einfach durch das Bein aber das war nichts was man nicht durch richtiges Atmen unterdrücken konnte und verschleiern.

Lacy: „Sira, könntest du Ikon bitte frisches Fleisch bringen.“

Sira: „Aber natürlich.“

Lacy nickte nur und ging zurück zum Schreibtisch um sich in den Stuhl zu setzen, langsam und vorsichtig. Diese Verletzung war wirklich mehr als nervig. Sie murmelte wohl leise vor sich hin deswegen aber begann dann die Briefe zu lesen.
Sie war immer erleichtert und glücklich sogar von ihrer Tochter zu lesen, vor allem, dass es ihr gut ging.
Der 2. Brief erfreute sie nicht weniger und sie schmunzelte und linste zu Ikon hinüber.

Lacy: „Ah, jetzt verstehe ich es ganz genau. Na dann wirst du ja froh sein nochmal den Weg zu Aleytys einschlagen zu dürfen.“

Sie schüttelte schmunzelnd den Kopf und begann dann einen weiteren Brief an Aly zu schreiben.

Ich grüsse dich Aleytys,
ich denke, deine Falkendame, hat es meinem Ikon wohl definitiv angetan. Er war ganz aufgeregt als er nach Hause kam, ganz anders als sonst. Ich schätze er kann es auch kaum erwarten diesen Brief zu überbringen und etwas Zeit...bei dir zu verbringen.
Nun, 20 %, da standest du schon mit mehr als einem Bein in Chergas Reich. Auf der anderen Seite bist du zu stur um einfach so abzutreten. Zudem denke ich hast du auch einige Freunde um dich die da nicht einfach so zusehen würden, sondern vieles unternehmen und auf sich nehmen um dein Leben zu retten.
Ich schätze damit hast du vielleicht einigen auch einen Schrecken eingejagt. Damit, aus dem Krankenzimmer zu verschwinden und ja vielleicht halten sie dich für verrückt. Aber wer von ihnen kennt schon das Gefühl eingesperrt zu sein, egal wie groß das Zimmer sein mag. Wände können erdrückend sein und manchmal findet man in der vermeintlichen Sicherheit eher sogar nur den schlechtesten Schlaf.
Es scheint schwierig etwas geeignetes zu finden. Sicher eine offenere Wohnung oder eine Art von Dachwohnung? Wobei da vielleicht die Höhe zu einem Problem werden könnte. Es grenzt generell und vor allem dann gedanklich die Fluchtmöglichkeiten ein. Du solltest dich vielleicht mit einem Baumeister zusammen setzen. Denn ich glaube nicht das die dort bestehenden Häuser deinen Ansprüchen in diesem speziellen Fall gerecht werden können.
Eine militärische Gilde hm? Da kann halt noch jemand nicht aus seiner Haut. Es klingt nach einer guten Idee und würde wohl auch jemanden wie mich ruhiger schlafen lassen. Immerhin, es wäre einen Versuch wert oder nicht? Vielleicht kann man das Böse....die Dunkelheit nicht vernichten aber diesem dennoch ein deutliches Zeichen vor die Nase setzen.

Gut aber, reden wir dann mal über diesen Ritter? Ja , ich weiß um deine tiefen Wunden in diesem Punkt. Hier wäre es wohl wirklich nötig zu wissen wie er darüber denkt oder was er fühlt. Wenn er das überhaupt wirklich weiß. Aber an deiner Stelle würde ich auf Nummer sicher gehen? Wie immer das aussehen mag. Ich gestehe, ich möchte auch nicht das man dir in diesem Punkt nochmal weh tut. Ich kann dir eben auch nicht mehr sagen oder raten, ich kenne diesen Mann nun mal nicht. Dennoch wünsche ich dir dahingehend nur das Beste. Immerhin bist du jemand der nun verdammt nochmal es auch verdient hat glücklich zu sein und das bitte länger als nur ein paar Monate oder wenige Jahre.

Aleytys, wozu sind Freunde denn da, wenn nicht um sich auch mal alles von der Seele zu reden? Einen zusammen trinken kann man im normal Fall danach immer noch oder gleich direkt dabei.
Du wirst wieder zu Kräften kommen und dann umso stärker zurück schlagen, vor allem wenn dort bei euch einer oder mehrere Dämonen rumschleichen.
Ich glaube meine Sorgen sind grade noch etwas größer geworden, als sie ohnehin schon sind.
Eigentlich wage ich kaum dich darum zu bitten jetzt grade und dennoch...tue ich es.
Bitte achte auf Inara sofern es dir möglich ist.
Inara, ist mir ähnlich, ja. Aber zum Glück mehr in den wenigen guten Eigenschaften die ich habe.
Zudem, ist es das erste mal, das sie zu ihrem Geburtstag, dem 19. Bras, nicht zu Hause ist. Es fühlt sich...seltsam an.

Zudem sprichst du auch noch den Monat an vor dem...selbst ich mich grade am meisten fürchte. Eigentlich wie jedes Jahr. Doch wo es früher nur eine gewisse Vorsicht war die sich in mir breit machte ist es jetzt.....Angst.
Natürlich liegt die Erklärung dafür in meiner Vergangenheit. Du weisst nicht soviel darüber und selbst Jeruno weiß nicht alles darüber. Pellandria hingegen wusste etwas mehr.
Vielleicht fürchte ich auch mehr, wie man mich sieht, wenn man alles wüsste. Womöglich finde ich den Mut dazu in den nächsten Briefen.
Sicher ist nur, ich liebe meine Tochter, meinen Gefährten, meine Familie und ich würde für sie sterben wenn es sein muss. Und wenn es möglich zu machen ist, würde ich auch bei jedem Kampf der ansteht an deiner Seite stehen.

Auf bald meine Freundin

Lacy Dracu

Lacy atmete tief durch als sie den Brief hier fürs erste beendete und faltete. Hätte sie das alles so schreiben sollen? War sie auch bereit dazu in zukünftigen Briefen dann mehr zu offenbaren? Sie schloss die Augen.

Lacy: „Wenn nicht Aly....wem dann...?!“

Sie erhob sich und wie immer befestigte sie den Brief bei Ikon. Der Falke flog dann auch direkt los, als wüsste er das es wichtig war.

As I kon did return he found Lacy, as often before, in her study.
She had anyway not much possibilities with her injured leg.
Lacy always did recognize Ikon's return, but this time the Falcon seems to be quite excited.
She did limp with her walking stick towards Ikon, who did spout out low sounds.

Lacy: “At ease my friend. You are very excited today, aren't you ?“

Lacy stroke through his feather and did simple glance at him, then she smiled. It wasn't the case she could understand magically what he wanted to express, but she could feel it. And that was pretty obvious.
Lacy chuckled lightly and nodded, taken the letters of him.

Lacy: „Ahh I understand. But first you need some food from Sira and then you have to make a errand fly.“

Ikon started to be more excited again, clap with his wings.
Lacy did raise a friendly smile, going to open the door, leaning against with a low, but sharp gasp. Sometimes the pain did rush through her leg unexpected, but she had it under control with practicing the right breathing, leep it hidden.

Lacy: „Sira, could you bring some fresh meat for Ikon, please ?“

Sira: „Of course !“

Lacy did simple nod, limping back to her desk to sit slowly and carefully down. This enjury was simple annoying. She did mumble about very low and started to read over the letters.
Always eased and happy to read news from her daughter, especially about she was doing well.
The second letter did please her aswell, givin Ikon a soft smirk as she did squint towards him.

Lacy: „Ah, now I fully understand. Well, you will be happy then to fly again to Aleytys.“

Shaking her head, chuckling, she started to reply to the letter from her old friend Aly.

Be greeted Aleytys,
I think your Ladyfalcon charmed Ikon definite. He was so excited as he reached home, different as normal. I guess he can't wait to bring you this letter and staying with you ... for a while.
Now, 20 %, thats more then one leg in Cherga's realm. On the other hand you are simple to stubborn to yield to death in silence.
I think also many friends wouldn't simple accept to let you for dieing somewhere, they would surely lash out and make a lot of effort to save your life.
I am sure you scared some of them as you decided to go out of the hospital and yes, some may even think you are a bit insane.
But who can truely feel and know what it meand to be locked up, caged, no matter how big a room is. Walls can be opressiv and in the would-be safety is only terrible sleep.
It will be difficult to find something to your likings and fit your needs.A open flat, a second floor room wiht big openings ?
To stay on a second floor may cause a problem, though. It does simple limit the escape options. Maybe you find a master-builder there who can fit something to your needs ?

So you think about a military guild ? Seems you can#t let go old habbits. It sounds like a good idea, and I think even I could rest easier. It could be worth a try, couldn't it ? You can't the evil and darkness not beat entirely, but you can set a sign - direct under its nose.

Well then, lets talk about this Knight ?
Yes, I know about your deep wounds in this matter. It would be necessary to know what he is thinking, what he feels. If he even knew it...
If I were you I would play it safe, however it looks like.
I wont see you being hurt again! But I can't give more advice since I do not know this man.
However I wish you the best. After all you of all people deserve to be happy, damnit ... and please longer then some months or a few years.

Aleytys, what are friends for ?if not to get rid off your chest what plagues your soul ? Sharing a drink together we can always do.
You will be at full strength soon enough and grow after even stronger, especially if there are one or more demons sneaking around.
I think my worries are bigger now then before. Somehow I don't dare to beg you to keep an eye on Inara, but please. can you do this for me ?
Inara has a lot of similarity to me, yes. But luckily the better traits. Its also the first time she will have her birthday at the 19.th Bras not at home. It feels pretty .... strange.

And you did speak about the month I fear most of all myself. Basicly every year. In the past it was simple cautionin me but now it is ... fear.
Surely it lays in my past. You don't know as much about, not even Jeruno knows all of it. Only Pellandria did knew more.
I guess its the fear how they will look at me if they would know all.Maybe I'm brave enough to tell you more in the next letters to come.
One thing is sure, I love my daughter, my mate, my family and I would die for them if it would be necessary.
And .. if it would be possible, I would fight gladly at your side again.

here from you soon my friend

Lacy Dracu

Lacy did take a deep breath as she did finish this letter and fold it. Was it right to write this way ? Would she reveal even more in upcoming letters ? She closed her eyes.

Lacy: „If not Aly ... who then ?!“

She did raise and fixed the letter at Ikon. The falcon did flew away immediate as if he would know it is important.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

As Nyx and Ikon started to fly away for another hunt, she did open the letter from Lacy
It was a good distraction by the time she was to exhausted from her exercises.
Every day she was able to walk a bit further, doing so at least three times with breaks.
She did also move her shoulder carefully, the wound was itchy and she decided to write Aswe a short message, first.

This was done and she did move again restless around, her mind occupied with so much to think of.
Glancing at the parchment with the drawing and the name she had written underneath *Iron Falcons*
Shaking her head with a heavy sigh she started to write the reply for her old friend.

My dear friend,

You are right, seems Nyx is in love, maybe I have to use the little rat from my friend here as a messenger if she really accepts Ikon as mate.

I'm doing already a lot better Lacy, and you are right. If I am going to die not in this way. I want go out with a loud BANG !
And as you mentioned I probably gave some people worries and headaches about my decision.
But it was the right one. Threshing around and having every time nighmares wouldn't help to get better.
Still I consider to try to stay in a house, I need support for a step like this, though - someone who just holds me if the nightmares claim me.

Which leads me to the Knight. I think I feel a lot more then pure interest for him. He is my age Lacy, he is a warrior and knight.
He found me on that acursed Island. I will try to show him who I am, I didn't really do this as of yet.
I'm done hiding behind walls my friend. It may be my last chance to share my life with someone equal, a mate.

Inara did visit me at her birthday and I did send her a small letter. I will take care of her, this I swear my friend.
She even did bring me some potatoe bread, your daughter is someone to be proud of !

You mentioned Pellandria, well - this brought back some memories. You know Cadomyr is desert, but its nothing at all
like Varshikar. Sometimes I am still homesick for this, now sunken, beauty of a town.

You know what someone once told me ?
To write your memories down can be a closure, can give you self confidence and a new perspective.

So I am looking forward to your letter,if you tell me some things or not - you will ever be a good friend.

signed
~always yours Aly

Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Einige Tage gingen ins Land in denen Lacy meistens damit beschäftigt war langsam und vorsichtig die Beweglichkeit ihres Beines mehr und mehr wiederherzustellen. Die Heilung schritt gut voran auch wenn Bewegungen noch immer leichten Schmerz mit sich brachten. Zumindest war der Heiler hier im Dorf so gut, dass ein Streckverband und Schienen nicht mehr nötig waren. Aber den Gehstock brauchte Lacy trotzdem noch eine weile.
Zumindest konnte sie aber das Training der Bürgerwehr so besser überwachen und mit Rat und Verbesserungsansätzen unterstützen.
Es war eine willkommene Ablenkung. Es hinderte ihre Gedanken daran zu weit in die Vergangenheit abzuschweifen und dort zu verweilen.
Dennoch ließ sich das nie ganz verhindern und Jeruno war wohl auch nicht der einzige der sich Sorgen machte. Jene die Lacy eben genauer kannten, merkten das sie viel beschäftigte.
Aber auf Fragen dazu, lächelte Lacy nur sacht und tat es ab als etwas was schon wieder vorbei gehen würde.
Bevor abermals jemand in ihr Arbeitszimmer kommen konnte und Lacy mit diesem ernsten Blick antraf, kam ein wohlbekannter Falke ins Zimmer geflattert mit einem erneuten Brief von ihrer alten Freundin.
Diesmal brachte Ikon den Brief sogar auf den Schreibtisch und stolzierte dort ein wenig herum. Lacy hob nur eine Braue und was Ikon dann von sich gab klang fast schon kleinlaut. Sie nahm ihn dann auch den Brief ab und begann zu lesen nachdem Ikon wieder durch das Fenster nach draußen verschwand.
Zuerst war da eben ein Lächeln auf ihren Zügen, welches sogar unglaublich sanft wurde als es um Inara ging. Aber, das auch schwand als es um sie selbst ging, dass, was sie beschäftigte.
Und wieder war das solch ein Moment in dem sie die Augen schloss, tiefer durchatmete um dann Pergament und Feder zur Hand zu nehmen.

Meine liebe Freundin,

So wie sich Ikon aufführt, habe ich bei unseren beiden Falken grade auch so das Gefühl, das sich da zwei gefunden haben. Er kann es wohl kaum abwarten zurück zu kommen.

Ich bin froh zu lesen, dass es dir soviel besser inzwischen geht. Auch meine Verletzung macht gute Fortschritte. Um da genau zu sein, es gab einen Überfall, wie des öfteren, nur diesmal wurde mein Bein dabei fast zerschmettert. Tatsächlich habe ich den Muskelberg mit dem Hammer zu spät bemerkt. Immerhin hat er nicht meinen Kopf oder den Rücken getroffen.
Ja, ich weiß, wie kann man so einen Kerl nicht bemerken. Indem diese Banditen mit einer halben Armee anrücken, da sie immer einen Tritt in den Allerwertesten bekommen seit ich hier lebe. Vielleicht sollte ich in dem Punkt doch alte Angewohnheiten wieder aufleben lassen und von diesen Banditen, weniger am Leben lassen.

Du ahnst nicht wie sehr ich mir für dich wünsche, dass er der richtige ist. Dass schlussendlich er derjenige ist der dich hält wenn die Alpträume dich heimsuchen, so wie es Jeruno bei mir tut. Nicht zu wissen woran man ist, ist zudem auch sehr quälend. Aber ich weiß auch wie schwer es ist sich ganz und gar zu offenbaren. Oh und wie ich das weiß....
Aber vermutlich bist du da sogar stärker als ich.

Inara muss noch viel lernen. Wirkt vielleicht manchmal etwas unbedarft und unwissend und es gibt durchaus Dinge bei denen das so ist. Sie ist eben noch jung aber, findet oft einfach die richtigen Worte oder weiß das richtige zu tun. In vielen Dingen ist es kaum vorstellbar, das sie meine Tochter ist. Ich bin unglaublich stolz auf sie und dir unendlich dankbar, dass du ein Auge auf sie hast.
Ich weiß, Inara ist jung, vor allem für eine Elfe. Allerdings ist sie hier auch hauptsächlich unter Menschen aufgewachsen. Da ist es schwierig ihr zu sagen, dass sie nicht gehen darf, wenn ihre Freunde schon halbwegs als erwachsen gelten. Zudem reden wir lieber ...noch nicht....darüber was ich mit 20 Jahren schon getan habe.

Varshikar...der erste Ort wo ich mich anfing zu Hause zu fühlen. Wo ich anfing wirklich zu mir zu finden und... mich zum ersten mal wirklich verliebt habe. Oder eher dabei war genau das zu, zu lassen, auch wenn daraus dann nichts wurde. Gobaith zeigte mir neue Perspektiven, neue Wege, einen Weg aus der Dunkelheit.
Was mich jetzt zum nächsten führt....

Wie soll ich da anfangen? Damit, dass Lacy Dracu nicht mein richtiger Name ist? Dass mein Vater ein grausamer mörderischer Fürst war, der vor nichts zurück geschreckt hat? Dass er ein Moshran Anbeter war wie seine Untergebenen und die Priester um ihn herum?

Du siehst, einfach, wird das nicht. Aber auch nicht wirklich besser. Also, der Anfang....

Meine Mutter Lhira war mit Dahag, meinem Vater, verheiratet ohne zu wissen, was er, zu dem Zeitpunkt noch im geheimen, tat. Als sie es herausfand, wollte sie nach meiner Geburt mit mir fliehen, aber dazu kam es nicht. Dahag hatte nie vor meine Mutter am Leben zu lassen. Das hätte seinen Plänen nur im Wege gestanden. Meine Mutter konnte schwer verletzt fliehen, ohne mich. Sie trägt noch heute die Narbe im Gesicht von Dahags Mordversuch.
Wie du dir denken kannst, meine Mutter, ist eine Elfe und mein Vater eben ein Mensch.
So wurde ich also nur von ihm aufgezogen. In seinem Glauben. Schon früh ließ er mir Kampfunterricht zuteil werden oder auch sobald ich es verstehen konnte Kriegsführung. Zudem, der Glaube an und um Moshran. Diese...Priester waren nur allzu begierig mir allerlei einzuimpfen.
Das Fürstentum lebte mehr oder minder in Angst und Schrecken. Was mich zu dem Zeitpunkt nicht kümmerte.
Und dann mit 8 Jahren, klebte das erste mal Blut an meinen eignen Händen. Mein Vater war ja so stolz. Genau das was ich von ihm wollte. Das war das einzige was ich mit 8 Jahren wollte, dass er stolz auf mich ist. Denn eine andere Art von richtiger Zuneigung war ihm fremd. Er ließ die Priester kommen und meinte ich wäre nun bereit. Niemand ist mit 8 Jahren für so was bereit. Aber ich sollte ja stark werden und sein. Ich sollte meine Weihe erhalten. Moshran geweiht werden. Und das geschah auch. Das Tattoo auf meinem Rücken ist Zeugnis davon. Und ich, ich habe nicht einmal geschrien oder geweint, nur damit mein Vater stolz auf mich ist. Aber diese Schmerzen haben sich dennoch eingebrannt.
Dahag war stolz, so wie ich das durchgestanden hatte. Und ich? Ich war stolz diese Tattoo aus alten Schriftzeichen und einem Hauch von Magie zu tragen. Mit 8 Jahren....
Ich trage es noch heute, spüre dadurch wenn die Dunkelheit sich nähert, wenn Dämonen in der Nähe sind. Ich weiß nicht, vielleicht könnte ein Priester des Bragon es entfernen. Aber....ich wage es nicht. Nicht aus Angst vor Moshran, sondern wohl eher wegen dem was ich alles in Moshrans Namen getan habe. Wie könnte mir ein anderer Gott da Gnade erweisen?
Ich weiß, all das war nie meine Wahl, denn die hatte ich zu dem Zeitpunkt nicht.
Es gibt...noch mehr zu erzählen...so du noch gewillt bist mir zu zu hören....

in ewiger Freundschaft

Lacy...

Lacy zitterte als sie den Brief faltete. Sie hatte nie so wirklich darüber gesprochen. Sicher waren dies nur die Anfänge aber bei dem was dort stand, konnte man erahnen, das es wohl nur schlimmer werden konnte.
Sie erhob sich und trat ans Fenster, pfiff nach Ikon, der auch sogleich angeflogen kam und Lacy scheinbar besorgt ansah. Sie lächelte nur leicht und strich dem Falken durch das Gefieder bevor sie den Brief befestigte und Ikon sich auf den Weg in den Nachthimmel machte. Es war spät geworden...

Some days had passed where Lacy mostly was busy to get back her mobility and strength into her leg. The healing process was good, even if moving brought sometimes light pain back. The helaer in the small community was a good one, no traction bandage or splint were necessary - she just needed the walking stick still for while.
Atleast she could supervise the home guard, giving advice and suggestions for improvement.
It was a good distraction. It did prevent herself to think to close about her past and linger on it.
Though, she couldn't avoid it entirely and Jeruno wasn't the only one concerned about her. All who did know her closer recognised clearly her occupied mind. If someone asked she just offered a small smile and mentioned it wasn't nothing dramatic, it will pass.
Before someone did reach her working room and Lacy met with her stern gaze a known falcon did fly through the wide open window wiht a new letter from her old friend.
This time Ikon did land on her writing table, pacing there for a while. Lacy did lift a brow and the tune Ikon made was nearly meekly. She took the letter from him and started to read, after Ikon spread his wings and flew out.
First there was a proud smile, a very soft and gentle smile, as she did read about Inara. But it vanished soon after, reaching the point it did met her own person, and the things she was thinking about so heavily. The moment did come where she closed her eyes with a deep breath, taking parchment and feather.

My dear friend,

Ikon's behaviour indicates that our falcons found each other. Seems he wanted to fly back as soon as possible.

I am glad to read that you feel better. My own injury makes good progress aswell. To be honest, there was a raid, which we have often, but this time my leg was nearly smashed. I did notice this monster of a man with his hammer far too late. Well he didn't hit my head or back.... at any rate.
Yes I know, how can you miss such a man ? Bu tthis time the bandits did come wiht a half of a battalion, probably due to the fact they got kicked her ass always before.
I should consider my view to let them just run away, instead of kill them.

You have no idea how much I wish that he is the right for you. That he is the one who holds you against your nightmares in the night, like Jeruno is doing it for me. Its tantalizing not to know where you stand. And I know also how terrible hard it is for you to open up, fully. Oh and how I know it ...
Probably you are even stronger as I am.

Inara has still to learn a lot. She appears sometimes naive and clueless, and there are things she really is.She is still so young, but does often chose the right words or doing the right move. In many things its not believable that she is my daughter. I am incredible proud of her and endlessly thankful that you watch over her. She is pretty young fro an elf, but she grew up here , between humans. Its hard to deny her to go her own way if her human friends are already doing it. Besides we didn't talk - not yet - about what I did at her age.

Varshikar, the first place I felt home. Where I found to myself and found my first real love, even if it passed without success.
Gobaith offered me fresh perspectives, new ways, a way out of the darkness.
Which leads me to the next point ...

Where to start ? With the faact my name isn't Lacy Dracu after all ? That my father was a cruel murderous monarch, who stopped at nothing ? That he was a worshipper of Moshran , like his priests and his underlings ?

You see its not easy, but still not really better.So back to the start...

My Mother Lhira was married with Dahag, my father, without the knowledge waht he did in secrecy. As she found it out she wanted to flee after my birth, but it didn't happen. Dahag never had the idea to let her live. It would've foiled his plans. Mother managed to escape severly injured, but without me. She still has the scar from Dahags murderous attempt in her face.
How you can see, my Mother was an Elf and Father a human.
So I was been raised by him, in his faith. Very early he started to train me fighting and after I was old enough - war tactics.
Along with the belief about Moshran. This priests... they were eager to inject all sorts of things to me. His Princedom was in shambles and fear- it didn't matter to me at that time.
With 8 years I had the first time blood on my hands. My father was proud, exactly what I wanted from him. Any other form of emotions were not familar to him. he called teh priests and told them I would be ready. No one is ever ready for this. But I should be strong, get the hallowing to Moshran. It did happen. The tattoo is still the proof of it. And I, I didn't even cry or weep, only to see my father being proud of me. I still feel the pain, though.
Dahag was proud of me, that was all what matter. And I ? I was even proud of the tatoo, made of old runes, to wear the touch of magic. All with 8 years ....
I still wear it, I feel it every time the darkness of mas approaches, if demons are near. Not sure, maybe Bragon priests could remove it.
But... I don't dare. Not about fear against Moshran, but about all I did in his name. How could another god show mercy to me ?
I know what you thinking, it wasn't my choice, a choice I never had.
There is a lot more to tell about... if you are still willing to hear me out ..

in eternal friendship

Lacy

Lacy trembled as she did fold the letter. She never had spoke about, and this was only the beginning. But you could have a clear presentiment that it would be even worse.
She rose, moving to the window, whistle for Ikon. He did come immediate, tilting his head, watching her almost worried. A light smile crossed her lips and her fingers did caress his feathers. Then she did fix the letter on him. Ikon did vanish soon after into the night sky.
It has gone late ....
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

With sort of a frustrated move she tossed the old shield in the corner of her balcony.
The training was so slow, the shieldarm still stiff as a broomstick.

Sitting on the chair nearby she did pour herself a glass of wine, enjoying the low breeze from the water mixed with the hot air from the desert.
She was happy, deeply in love, the first time since... more then 20 years.
After she had lost Dalan there was nothing left .. she didn't dare to care for anyone anymore.
Drathe had peaked her interest, he was charming, a good lover, but he did also vanish for long times.
There was this Elf, he had could be dangereous for her... sharp minded, his emerald eyes,his wit.
But in the end just another knight did put holes on her walls.
She rememberd how awefully anxious she was to let her guard down... finally

I still hear your desperate cry for help as you found me.
I still feel your tender gaze as you watched over me the first night in Hospital
I still feel you tremble as we kissed the first time ...
I can't promise I'm easy to handle, but I'll be always at your side, backing you up, fighting, exploring, laughing and dancing under the stars.
Don't change me , don't chain me and the woman before you will be yours.
And if you hold me tight when nightmares try to claim me... I even be willing to stay in a room, house or whatever, for you, for us, for myself.
I am a proud woman Bidukan. to speak to you like this...
it may be one of the hardest things I've ever done.
I may have the key and a goal for us ...

She would have survived if he had said he didn't love her, He would've been just like any other man who desired more her body, then herself as a person.
But he was honest, told her she had made him speechless and he wanted to give both the chance to build things up. How hard he had tried to get her interest ...
and then he told her about Amelia.
Since she had met him before the girl even was on Gobaith she felt no jelousy, just pity for the young girls heart.
She knew how hard it will be for her ... too many had betrayed Aly's heart and it did always hurt. But the first cut is the deepest, said someone.

He went immediate to Galmair to solve the matter - it showed to her how serious he was about this new love.

And now she had a room at the inn, two goals to reach ... rent a villa here and build up a independent military force to protect innoncent people.
Every time he did visit it felt like new, they handled each other carefully, trying to learn what the other think.
They hadn't shared a night with each other yet... maybe it was like a precious wine. If you open it finally it will be most satisfying.

Even the ruined picnic didn't change it.
Well yes .. Inara ..

Should answer Lacy's letter she thought by herself-
So parchment and quill are grabbed quickly, starting to write ...

My dearest friend,

You are right - I do not see Nyx often if Ikon is here. I think they are building a family.

Its good to read you make progress with healing your leg... Same as I do with my shoulder.
But these old bones need a bit longer now to heal up then 20 years ago ... I admit it.

The Knight, his name is Bidukan, we love each other. I wasn't so happy and in love since two centuries.
He manages to give me comfort with a few words. I did let my guard down, and so far I don't regret it.
There was an ... incident with your little one, though.
I suppose she should tell it yourself, the speech she got from me was maybe a bit harsh.
But she need to learn her borders and control her temper.
Still she is a daughter you should be proud of, she will learn - I am sure.
And I am willing to help her find her way - if she let me.

But now to the point - I guess you are most eager to read -

Let me put it this way - It was not such a huge surprise for me my dear friend.
We had always this special bond -and now I know why.
To defeat Negros I did share a bond with a Moshran priest, Silas. It saved my life
from being mad, hearing the demons voice in my head.
But it was a blood bond.... we shared blood... and felt each others problems and injuries for many years.
I did love him in a special way and the cold man did care for me... it was a strange thing.
The bond let me feel - like you - demons nearby, but it made me also pretty cold and insensible towards others in the process.
For me the prize was a small one,though.

Its very sad to hear what your had to endure as a child.
We both were not really fortunate in this way...
and we both had no choice and saying in it.

If you are willing to tell me more, just do it my friend.
I truely hope it eases the still painful memories
You can tell me everything, my lips are sealed as they are always are.

Let me end for now - looking forward to your new letter.

in deep friendship ~yours Aly

Two whistles later Nyx did land at the hedge from the Balcony, in company of Ikon.
She smiled softly, caressing them both, before fix the letter.
Then she did gaze Nyx, whispering to her

if you want accompany him just do it ...

Nyx returned her gaze, clapping her wings before spread them, flew up into the starry night with Ikon
HaselNuss
Runewick

Post by HaselNuss »

(( english below ))
Liebe Aly,

Ich hoffe es geht dir mittlerweile besser und du konntest dich erholen.
Die Zeilen zu schreiben fielen ihm sichtlich schwer, immer wieder strich er die Wörter durch und fing neu an.
Liebe Aly,

Ich habe gehört, dass du wiederaufgetaucht bist. Ich hoffe es geht dir mittlerweile besser. Ich wollte dich nicht stören aber dich wissen lassen, dass ich für deine Genesung gebetet habe. Die letzten Wochen waren sehr schwer für mich und schlimm zu verarbeiten. Seit deinem Verschwinden arbeitete ich mit Eli Hand in Hand, um mehr über dein Verschwinden zu erfahren.

Leider konnte ich nicht bei der Rettungsmission dabei sein...
Er setzte wieder ab, atmete schwer ein und aus. Zitternd nahm er die Wasserflasche zur Hand, um einen Schluck zu nehmen. Der Alkohol in der letzten Nacht tat ihm nicht gut und ermahnte ihn erneut davor. Dieses Leben ist vorbei und soll nicht wiederkommen, doch im inneren ist ein Kern. Ein Kern in schwarz, welcher regelmäßig seine Fühler verbreitete.
In seiner noch kurzen Vergangenheit hatte er einige Exzesse, welche er bis heute bereute. Ihm tat es noch immer leid. Er war jemand anderes, als es geschah.
Auch wenn ich wahrscheinlich der letzte bin, an den du denkst, möchte ich dich wissen lassen, dass ich hinter dir stehe und mir die Suche nach dir am Herzen lag. Du sollst wissen, dass ich alles mobilisiert habe, um dich zu finden und dein Verschwinden zu erforschen.
Liebe Aly,

Ich hoffe es geht dir besser. Ich möchte durch auf diesem Wege wissen lassen, dass ich mich über deine Rückkehr sehr freue. Die Tage nach deinem Verschwinden waren wahrscheinlich sehr schwer, aber ich versichere dir, dass wir alle aktiv und ehrgeizig gesucht und geforscht haben.

Dein Verschwinden sollte nicht ungelöst sein und daher habe ich jeden Hebel bewegt, um dich zurückzuholen! Immer wieder bin ich den Tag im Kopf durchgegangen. Immer wieder bin ich in das Loch gekrabbelt.

Liebe Aly,
Er legte das Stück Kohle wieder weg.

„Ich kann das nicht.“

Er rollte das Pergament zusammen, doch band es nicht wie sonst mit einem blauen, sondern mit einem roten zusammen.
Seufzend nahm er einen weiteren Schluck aus der Wasserflasche.

„Dieser Brief bringt nichts, ich werde es ihr persönlich mitteilen.“

Nickend stand er auf, das Pergament locker in der Hand haltend. Die Wasserflasche und das Stück Kohle verstaute er in seiner blauen Tasche und schlenderte den Weg weiter stadtauswärts. Neben dem Wachhaus kam er zum Stehen, Eli, sein alter Freund stand dort, welchem er zuwinkte.

Da passierte es, sein sonst treuer Falke entriss ihm das Pergament aus der winkenden Hand und flog Richtung Westen nach Cadomyr. Erschrocken blickte er hinterher.

„Maria, nein!“

Sein Falke hörte nicht, er flog weiter, bis er im Horizont verschwand.

„Hoffentlich fliegt er den Brief nicht zu Aly.“

Er schloss die Augen, atmete einige Male tief ein. Maria war ihm immer treu, er hatte sie auf einem der Märkte in einem kleinen Dorf befreit. Eingesperrt in einem viel zu kleinen Käfig sah sie ihn mit traurigem verhungertem Blick. Geschickt lenkte er den Händler ab, ließ ihn immer wieder Kleinigkeiten aus dem Lager holen, immer wieder öffnete er dabei den Käfig Stück für Stück, bis der Moment gekommen war. Er nahm sie aus ihrem Gefängnis, um dann los zu rennen. In diesem Dorf war er nie wieder, geschweige denn in der Nähe. Lange hatte er keinen Namen für den Falken, entschied sich dann aber für den Namen seiner Schwester ‚Maria‘.

Eine kleine Träne lief ihm über die Wange, als er ihr so nachschaute, er war sich selbst nicht sicher ob sie Aly oder dem Vogel und dessen Hintergrund galt. Aber eines war klar, Aly wird den unfertigen Versuch eines Briefes sicherlich erhalten.

„Heute wird es anders.“ murmelte Jakob nochmal als er sich seufzend auf die Bank setzte, um einen Schluck aus der Flasche zu nehmen.
„Maria.“ sagte er leise. Er vermisste sie.

------
Dear Aly,

I hope you’re better now and you’ve been able to recover.
He found it obviously difficult to write the lines, he repeatedly crossed the words and started over again.
Dear Aly,

I heard you showed up again. I hope you’re better now. I didn’t mean to bother you, but I wanted you to know that I prayed for your recovery. The past few weeks have been very hard to handle. Since your disappearance, I’ve been working hand in hand with Eli to find out more about your disappearance.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t be on the rescue mission...
He resumed, breathed heavily in and out. Trembling, he took the bottle of water to take a sip. The alcohol last night didn’t do him any good and warned him once again. This life is over and should not come back, but inwardly there is a core. A core in black, which regularly spread its feelers. In his short life he had some excesses, which he has regretted to this day. He was still sorry. He was someone else when it happened.
Even though I’m probably the last one you’re thinking of, I want you to know that I’ve got your back. I want you to know that I mobilized everything to find you and investigate your disappearance.
Dear Aly,

I hope you’re better. I want to let you know by this way that I am very happy about your return. The days after you disappeared were probably very hard, but I assure you, we’ve all been active and ambitious in searching and researching. Your disappearance should not be unresolved and so I left no stone unturned to get you back! I kept going through the day in my head. Again and again I crawled into the hole.
Dear Aly
He put the piece of coal away again.

“I can’t do this.”
He rolled the parchment together, but tied it together not as usual with a blue one, but with a red one. Sighing, he took another sip out of the water bottle.

“This letter is useless, I’ll let her know in person.”

Nodding he got up, holding the parchment loosely in his hand. He stowed the water bottle and the piece of coal in his blue bag and walked the way further out of town. Next to the guardhouse he came to stand, Eli, his old friend was standing there, to whom he waved.

There it happened, his otherwise faithful falcon took the parchment out of his waving hand and flew westward to Cadomyr. Frightened, he looked behind.

“Maria, no!”

His hawk didn’t hear, he continued to fly until he disappeared in the horizon.

“Hopefully he won’t fly the letter to Aly. ”

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath a few times. Maria was always faithful to him, he had freed her in one of the markets in a small village. Imprisoned in a much too small cage, she saw him with a sad starving gaze. He skilfully distracted the dealer, let him pick up small things from the warehouse, and repeatedly opened the cage piece by piece, until the moment had come. He took her out of her prison and then ran away. He was never in this village again, much less in the vicinity. For a long time he did not have a name for the hawk, but then chose his sister’s name “Maria”.

A little tear ran over his cheek as he looked at her, he was not sure whether she was for Aly or the falcon and its background. But one thing was clear: Aly will certainly receive the unfinished attempt of a letter.

“Today it’s going to be different." Jakob murmured again as he sat sighing on the bench to take a sip from the bottle.

“Maria.” he said quietly. He missed her.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She did awake slowly from a short slumber.
His hand on her waist he watched her with his blue eyes, still a glint of fire in it, smiling softly.

*a copper for your thoughts my dear* she whispered, open her eyes fully.

He pulled himself closer to her, starting to kiss her collarbone.
*you know this night was something* he did whisper between the kisses.
Then he started to trail a gentle trace over her scar.
*You are alright Darling ?*

She smiled and nods, tousle his blond hair
* I'll keep the scar if you don't mind... it is sort of a reminder. And the reason somehow we did found each other*

Passion did overwhelm both again for a while, before he with a soft sigh pushed himself out of the bed.

* Have to work darling, maybe see you later in Galmair ? Would like to show you my flat* He said with a teasing grin,
slowly button his blue doublet, which did match so wonderful his blue eyes.
His gaze traveled over the shape of her body, who was barely covered under a thin linen blanket.
*Sure sweetheart, I will go swimming. I need this daily ritual. It will help me to get at full strength, no doubt about. - But if you do not stop to stare at me like this ... * she chuckled

After a last gaze and a soft smile he blowed a kiss and left the Villa.
She did stare at the closed door for a long time, her lips still burning from his kisses. Her mind was at ease, peacefully, a feeling she didn't know it could even exist.
The door to her own home, their home ... * I have a real home* she whispered still with disbelieve in her voice
She jumped out of the bed *time for a cool down*
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Training, das war ihr immer wichtig gewesen. Auch noch seit sie verheiratet war. Oft war Jeruno dann auch bei ihr und begann das seinige. Fraglich war es dann nur manchmal ob es beim Training blieb. Wenn man solch tiefe Gefühle teilte füreinander, konnte es schwer werden, die Konzentration aufrecht zu halten.
Doch heute, war Lacy allein, was ihr auch grade lieber war. Nicht wegen der Gedanken, die sich Lacy machte, eher wegen ihrem Temperament was oft grade hochkochte, wenn etwas nicht so gelang wie es sollte. Schuld war noch immer die Verletzung.
Ihr Stand war teilweise unsicher, das Bein gab nach, sie war nicht schnell genug, nicht beweglich genug. Es war frustrierend. Schweißtreibend, was sie aber eigentlich gewohnt war. Aber Lacy war auch stur, also alles nochmal von vorne.
Lacy hatte nicht bemerkt, dass Jeruno sie beobachtete. Alleine diese Tatsache, machte Jeruno schon stutzig.
Als Lacy dann erneut stürzte, weil das Bein eben einfach nachgab, trat er auf sie zu und half ihr wieder auf und ja, ihr Blick war doch kurz etwas überrascht. Aber ihr Gemahl, lächelte sie einfach nur sanft an.

Jeruno: „Ich denke für heute reicht es mein Stern.“

Lacy lächelte nur leicht und ließ sich auch helfen. Sie warf das Übungsschwert allerdings dennoch ungehalten in eine Ecke.

Lacy: „Vermutlich hast du recht mein Herz...“

Jeruno: „Oh, das habe ich ganz sicher. Zudem, hast du wohl gleich etwas anderes zu tun.“

Jeruno deutete nach oben wo kurz darauf auch ein Schrei eines Falken ertönte oder eher, der von zweien? Lacy hob erst eine Braue als Jeruno ihr den Gehstock reichte aber, musste dann doch lächeln. Das musste also Nyx sein.

Jeruno: „Kommst du zurecht?“

Lacy: „Natürlich..mach dir...“

Jeruno: „Keine Sorgen? Bei dir? Oh dafür sind wir schon zu lange Verheiratet um das nicht zu tun. Ruh dich etwas aus.“

Jeruno küsste seine Frau nochmals bevor er sie in ihr Arbeitszimmer entließ und Lacy die Tür schloss. Sie lächelte und seufzte dann leicht, bevor sie sich an ihren Tisch setzte und auch Ikon schon herein geflattert kam. Aber ihm folgte auch Nyx und beide landeten auf ihrem Tisch.
Lacy trat an die beiden wunderschönen Falken heran und befreite zunächst Ikon von dem Brief bevor sie einmal durch sein Gefieder strich. Sie wandte sich dann auch Nyx zu, hob vorsichtig die Hand zu ihr und wartete, lächelte, bis sie sich sicher war das sie durfte und strich auch ihr sacht durch das Gefieder.

Lacy: „So, du bist also Nyx.“

Ein Seitenblick ging zu Ikon.

Lacy: „Da hast du dir wirklich eine wunderschöne Gefährten ausgesucht oder hat sie dich ausgesucht hm? Aber nun, zeig ihr dein zu Hause und geht jagen.“

Nach weiterem fröhlichem keckern, flogen auch beide wieder hinaus und gingen auf die Jagd. Einen Moment, sah sie beiden nach bevor sie den Gehstock am Tisch abstellte und sich in den Stuhl setzte. Sie sah den Brief einfach nur eine weile an, bevor sie ihn doch vom Tisch nahm.
Lacy atmete tief durch. Es war egal, wie gut man jemanden kannte. Wie eng die Freundschaft war. Solch ein Geständnis konnte durchaus alles zunichte machen.
Sie war also entsprechend auch angespannt als sie dann zu lesen begann. Aber ihre Befürchtungen, zerstreuten sich dann wohl recht schnell. Ein Lächeln lag auf ihren Zügen gefolgt von einem deutlichen Stirnrunzeln und, wie sollte es anders sein, zuletzt einem tiefen durchatmen.
Einige Momente nahm sie sich, hielt den Brief noch in der Hand und starrte an die Decke.
Es dauerte nicht lang bis auch sie wieder zu Pergament und Feder griff um Aly zu antworten.

Meine teure Freundin,

ahnst du, was es für mich bedeutet, durch dich keine Ablehnung zu erfahren oder schlimmeres? Erleichterung trifft es nicht mal im Ansatz. Die Kehrseite davon habe ich schon zur genüge hinter mir.
Also wollte ich dir als aller erstes danken. Danken dafür, das du nach all der Zeit und dem was du nun schon weißt dennoch eine mehr als nur gute Freundin bist.

Und bevor ich mich jetzt wieder in die tiefen meiner eigenen Dunkelheit begebe, zu anderen Dingen, die nicht weniger wichtig sind.

Nyx scheint Ikon dieses mal wohl begleitet zu haben und ich muss sagen du hast eine wunderschöne Falkendame an deiner Seite Aleytys. Wenn ich die beiden draußen sehe, gehe ich davon aus, das du recht hast. Es bleibt wohl abzuwarten wo die beiden dann schlussendlich erst einmal verweilen werden.
Da Jeruno die Falken hier züchtet und abrichtet, er nimmt immer einen mit auf die Jagd, haben wir natürlich noch andere. So wird also immer ein Brief den Weg zu dir finden. Aber wie ist es mit dir, brauchst du dann nicht einen anderen Falken?

Mit dem Bein wird es immer besser. Dennoch bin ich wohl einfach zu ungeduldig. Das Training heute, lief nicht optimal. Und Jeruno würde sagen, Katastrophe trifft es wohl eher. Der feste Stand macht Probleme ebenso wie viele andere Bewegungen, wo ich nicht auf nur ein Bein ausweichen kann. Ich fürchte das alles ist doch der schwere der Verletzung geschuldet.

Alter..., ich weiß, dank des Elfenblutes in meinen Adern kann ich da noch lange nicht mitreden.
Aber dennoch, verstehe ich natürlich was du meinst. Auch wenn es dadurch länger brauch inzwischen, bist du immer noch eine hervorstechende starke Frau, da bin ich mir ziemlich sicher.

Und das führt uns nun zu...Bidukan. Ein interessanter Name. Und so wie das sich liest, bist du glücklich und ich, wünsche dir das es ….das er dich bis zu Ende deines Lebens begleitet und an deiner Seite steht.

Inara...das war wohl nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis ihr Temperament mit ihr durch geht. Gpaart mit ihrer Überzeugung und Glauben, kann das schon mal sehr....unschön werden.
Ich bin sicher, sie wird mir schreiben. Sie braucht dafür meist nur etwas Zeit. Mach dir keine Gedanken, was glaubst du was sie schon das ein oder andere mal von mir zu hören bekommen hat. Dabei geht es weniger um Streiche die sie spielt, als viel mehr um ihr Gerechtigkeitsempfinden und tief gehende Bande, Freundschaften die sie knüpft. Dazu noch das sie halt „helfen“ will. Nimmt man dann noch ihr Temperament hinzu....du erkennst wohin das führt.
Natürlich bin ich auf der anderen Seite auch stolz auf sie. Sie ist noch jung, vielleicht zu jung als das ich sie hätte gehen lassen sollen. Aber hier wäre sie im Moment vielleicht nicht unbedingt besser dran.
Ich danke dir abermals, das du ein Auge auf sie hast und ja, es tut mir Leid wenn sie dir oder der Umgebung, Ärger gemacht hat.

Nun also zum schwierigen Teil. Ich hätte nicht gedacht das du soweit gehen würdest oder eben gegangen bist. Aber es erklärt natürlich einiges, da hast du wohl recht. Es half dir, er half dir und du sagst es selbst, es war ein kleiner Preis um nicht dem Wahnsinn zu verfallen. Blut hat eben immer sehr viel Macht, wenn man weiß wie man es einsetzen kann.

Wenn man davon hört, wie mein Leben als Kind aussah, hört es sich grausam an. Aber, es fühlte sich nie so an. Ich kannte ja nichts anderes. Und das änderte sich auch nicht als ich älter wurde.
Ich trainierte härter, wurde besser und besser. Aber auf gewisse weise eben auch...kalt und berechnend. Ich kannte keine Gnade, keine Zurückhaltung. Mein einziges Verlangen und Ziel war...Moshran zu dienen und meinem Vater.
Mein Vater... je älter ich wurde, desto mehr hatte er ein Auge auf mich. Es gab auch ein Verbot das mich keiner anzurühren hatte. Aber nicht das er selbst etwas von mir wollte. Nein, mich beschützen? Das wünscht man sich oder? Aber so wie er war, hatte er mit Sicherheit andere Pläne für mich.
Ehrlich gesagt scherte ich mich auch mit 15 nicht darum. Es gab Trinkgelage mit den Soldaten und ich, suchte mir eben mein Vergnügen für den Abend. Das eventuell dieser Soldat am nächsten Tag fehlte, berührte mich nicht.
Ebenso war es mit den Aufständischen, Angreifern oder gar mit dem Volk das mit irgendwas im Rückstand war oder es wagte einen anderen Gott anzubeten. Ich badete in Blut, und es störte mich nicht. So war es auch wenn es darum ging, speziellere Opfer für Moshran aus zu suchen. Bei den Göttern, irgendwo war ich selbst ein Dämon.
Ich stieg immer weiter auf. Schlussendlich, führte ich seine Armeen.
Aber eines ahnte ich nicht,wie auch. Meine Mutter ließ mich all die Jahre beobachten. Sie versuchte Wege zu finden mich aus diesem ganzen Einfluss zu befreien...

Verzeih aber, genug für dieses mal. Gerade fällt es mir alles andere als leicht, das alles in geschriebene Worte zu fassen.

In tiefer und dankbarer Freundschaft

Lacy

PS.: Zum Schluss, kommt dann doch nochmal etwas. Der Brief von Inara kam hier an grade als ich diesen losschicken wollte....
Was soll ich dazu sagen? Es tut mir Leid, richte das bitte auch Bidukan aus. Da hat sie zum einen etwas nicht ganz richtig verstanden und zum anderen, wiedermal, ihr Temperament. Wie ich es vorher schon schrieb.
Das mit dem, dass jemand nichts für seine Gefühle kann aber einen, ich sage jetzt mal, Denkzettel verdient, zumindest eine Ohrfeige, war ja nur darauf bezogen wenn es einen selbst betrifft.
Man kann das auch als Verkettung unglücklicher Umstände sehen. Zudem, hat Bidukan an für sich, niemanden belogen und direkt reinen Tisch gemacht, wenn ich das richtig verstehe. Die Wahrheit ist immer besser als eine Lüge zu leben. …... In den meisten Fällen.....
Demnach, war deine Standpauke mehr als gerechtfertigt, egal wie hart sie geklungen haben mag. Außerdem hat sie Inara zum nachdenken angeregt.
Für Freunde einzustehen ist eine Sache aber ihre Schlachten schlagen eine andere. Das sollte wohl überlegt sein und ist meistens auch nicht die Beste Wahl für einen selbst.
Vieles hiervon, habe ich ihr auch geschrieben und, sie wird sich noch Entschuldigen, das ganz sicher. Es ist ihr Mist den sie nun bereinigen muss. Sicher tut mir auch Amelia Leid. Aber wir beide wissen, das es heilen wird mit der Zeit.

Lacy beendete dann den Brief ein zweites mal. Auch der an Inara war schon geschrieben. Sie brauchte grade Ruhe, denn wieder war es mitten in der Nacht als sie Ikon und damit auch Nyx zu sich rief und den Brief für Inara an Ikon gab aber den für Aly an Nyx.
Damit machten die beiden sich dann wohl auch auf den Rückweg nach Cadomyr und Lacy begab sich einfach nach draußen, in die Nacht.

Training, it has always been important for her, even before she was married. Often Jeruno did accompany her and started his own training. Sometime it was sort of a question if it stayed a training.If you share such deep feelings for each other it could be a hard task to stay concentrated.
But today Lacy was alone, just what she needed. Not only about her thoughts, more so about her temper, which did boil over very fast if something didn't go the way she wanted. To blame was still her injury.
She did stay unsecure, her leg was weak, she wasn't fast enough, nor agile. It was frustrating. It was ardouos, but she was used to it. But Lacy was also stubborn, so all again from the start.
Lacy didn't notice that Jeruno kept a wary eye on her. That she didn't recognize him let him feel suspicious.
As Lacy did fell again, cause her leg did simple drop, he walked towards her, pulled her on her feets and yes, her gaze was rather surprised. But her husband gave her simple a gentle smile.

Jeruno: „I think it is enough for today my Star.“

Lacy smiled faintly, let him help her. Her trainingssword got tossed in a corner, displeased.

Lacy: „I guess you are right my heart ..“

Jeruno: „I am sure that I am. Besides, I think you have soon another task at hand.“

He pointed up and the low shriek from a falcon was to hear, or from two ? Lacy did lift a brow as Jeruno gave her the cane, then she smiled. This was obviously Nyx.

Jeruno: „You get along with ?“
Lacy: „Sure, do not ...“
Jeruno: „Worry ? About you ? Oh, I think we are far to long married to stop worrying. You need rest.“

Jeruno kissed his wife again, before let her go into her working room. Lacy did close the door with a smile and a soft sigh. Then she take her seat on the desk and Ikon did swoop in. Followed by Nyx and both landed on her table. Lacy moved towards this beautiful falcons, free Ikon from the letter, stroking softly over his feathers. She payed her attention towards Nyx, carefully raising her hand, waiting, smiling, to be sure it was allowed to touch her and stroke her feathers as well.

Lacy: „So, you're Nyx.“

She gave Ikon a sidelong glance.

Lacy: „You did chose a gorgeous companion or did she chose you, hm ?
But now show her your home and go hunting“

After some happy noises both did spread their wings, going for the hunt.
She looked after them for a moment, before she leaned her can on the desk leaning back in the chair. She gazed the letter for a while before she took it in her hands.
She did breath deeply. It didn't really matter how long you know someone. How close a friendship was. Such a confession could destroy all.
Pretty tensed she started to read. But her concerns scatterd quickly. A smile rest upon her lips, followed by a frown and at the end another deep breathing.
She waited some moments, holding the letter, staring at the ceiling. Then she took parchment and feather to write a reply to Aly.

My dearest friend,

do you have a clue what it meant to me that you didn't turn me down or worse ?
Relief doesn't even hit the approach. The other side of the medallion I have already behind me.
So, I wanted to thank you first. Thank you that you still after this long time and you knowledge now still be a good friend.

But before I go back to my own darkness again, to the other issues, they are also important.

Seems Nyx has accompanied Ikon this time and I have to admit you have a really gorgeous ladyfalcon on your side. If I watch tehm both I suppose you are on the right track. We will se where they decide to stay finally.
Jeruno has a breeding and training ground for falcons here. So we have always some at our disposal, so a letter might always find the way to you. But how about you ? Do you need another falcon ?

My leg gets better, but I am impatient. The training today wasn't optimal and Jeruno would say catastrophe fits better. To keep the ground firmly is a huge problem, like other movements, where I can only elude on one leg. I fear it is still the impact of the severe injury I had.

Age,... I know, about my elfenblood in my veins I can't really talk about age. But I understand you, for sure. It needs probably more time now, but I am pretty sure you are still a outstanding strong woman.

Which leads us to Bidukan. A interesting name. And if I read it right you are happy and I, I reall wish you this luck ... I wish he will be with you 'til the end, staying on your side,

Inara ... it was just a matter of time before her temper get the worst out of her, paired with her believings and faith, well this can be...messy.
I am sure she will write me. She needs time for such things. And do not too much think about, believe me what she already heard of me on lectures..its not really about her playing tricks, its her sense of justice and amicable realtions she builds. She want always *help* others along with her temper.. I guess you see clearly where it leads. Sure I am proud of her. She is young, maybe too young to let her go. At the very moment she wouldn't be better here, though.
Thank you again taht you keep an eye on her and I apologize if she did cause trouble.

Now to the difficult part. I did not think you would go so far in the past, but it explains a lot. It did help you, he did help you und you said it by yoursel, it was a small price to pay to not drift in complete insanity and madness. Blood has always might, much might, if you know how to use it.

If you hear how my life was as a child it sounds cruel.But it didn't feel this way. I didn't knew otherwise. And it didn't change as I grew up. I did train harder, getting better and better. But I was also cold and calculating.I didn't know mercy, no restrictions.
My only demand and goal was ... to serve Moshran and my father.
My father ... the more I grew up, the more he had an eye on me. There was even a forbiddance to touch me. He wanted nothing from me, for sure.No.. protection ? Its what you wish right ?But the man he was - I am sure he had his own plans for me.
I didn't give a damn with 15 years. We had drinking orgys with soldiers, did look for plesure in the evenings. That the soldier was missing the next day, didn't even touch me.
The same with rebels, attackers or even the folk, people who couldn't pay or dare to warship another god. I did bath in blood and I didn't mind.It was also teh same if there was a demand for *special* sacrifices for Moshran. By the gods, I think I was sort of a demon myself.
I did ascend further and further, in the end I did lead my fathers Army.
What I didn't suspect... my mother did watch over me all these years. Searching for a way to get me out of this influence...

Excuse me, I think it is enough for this time. Its not an easy task to write down all this...

In deep and thankful friendship

Lacy

PS.:At the end I need to ad soemthing. Inaras letter just reached me.
What shall I say ? I am deeply sorry, please tell this Bidukan aswell. I think she didn't understand and , as before, lost her temper in the process. I did mention it above.
That someone cant always control the feelings and teach them a lesson with a slap was meant for herself. It was a chain of unlucky events. Bidukan didn't lie directly and cleaned the table immediate, if I see this right. The truth is always better then to live with a lie ... atleast in most cases.
Your lecture was righteous, no matter how hard it sounded.
It did cause Inara to think over.
To back up friends is one matter, to fighting their wars another.
This must be think off and mostly it isn't a good decision.
I did write exactly a lot of this to her and I am sure she will apologize. Its her mess she has to clean up now.
Sure I have pity with Amelia - but we both know it will heal in time.

Lacy did end the letter a second time, the letter to Inara was also written. She reaally needed rest now, it was again after midnight as she called for Ikon and Nyx, fixing both messages on them.
Both started immediate her way back to Cadomyr and Lacy stepped out, into the night.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She left Galmair quickly, it was more an escape then anything else.
And she was glad that Bidukan did not follow nor someone else it seems.

It could've been unpleasant ....

Closing the door of the Villa behind her, she did lean against the doorframe, breathing, closing her eyes.
The icy rush in her blood, that woman ...
She was sure Silas blood would have been vanished after all this years .. this evening taught her a lesson.
It did pain, hurt, to feel the ice rushing through her veins, washing any feelings away. It had his purpose once...
This *priestess* and her careless talk about Moshran did push a button, a well hidden button, in her.

She moved slowly to the chimney, sitting in front, taking out a bottle of rum, noticed the finely crafted candelabre.
Not even the hint of a smile was seen on her face, no way she could adore Oxiana's craft by now, her expression cold and yes.. desperate.

Maybe it was time to think about a way to get rid of this bond ? But how ? How could someone erase this... It was in her veins, her blood, after all.

It was the first night she was glad Bidukan didn't even show up, cause she wanted to be alone, drinking ...
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The witch had been quiet lately pondering on her experiments along with what exactly to do with her friend. She felt this .. this "other" in their light bond. It was ancient and strong but didn't seem to stop Aly from healing which was one reason Kyre went to see her every day, to make sure this thing stayed dormant. Assuming this was another bond, usually bonds fade after awhile and Kyre fully expected the light one she gave to Aly to do the same yet what of this other? It was ancient yet if faded was still very strong and a conundrum because, depending what it does would it harm Aly to remove, that is if it could be done? Also, would Aly be aware of this strange bond. If so, wouldn't she have mentioned it to her best friend if wished it removed?

Pondering the enigma, the witch wondered if something that old and ancient was even removable. Perhaps Aly was under a compulsion not to speak of it and bringing up the subject could harm her? Even if able to speak, it was very difficult to remove a bond from another, especially one as ancient as that. She may need the help of more mages also. Kyre knew her thoughts were racing ahead, first thing is to figure out if she should even bring the subject up. Perhaps a hex to relax Aly and make sure she isn't harmed?

Kyre begins to develope a hex to make sure her friend would be safe talking of this strange thing...this "other" felt
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Staring into the mirror she recognized how pale she was...how cold it was.

All I could gather was something to do with dragons, wretched crimes, and possibly a later altar to Moshran in the area.

After brooding for hours she was sure this words had triggered, activated the icy grip.
But she wouldn't stand here if she would've given up.
It was more the opposite... going into the offensive instead of hiding the problem.
And Bidukan was her light...

She did glance at the new, beautiful mosaic shield he had made for her. But not just crafted ...
He asked her to get something from the Villa he had forgot and with a sigh she agreed to do it.
Arriving there, the shield was carefully placed in the mid of the room, along with a parchment.
May it last forever ~Bidukan~
Her heart made a bump, even the icy grip did vanish for a moment.
Back in Galmair she just rushed to him and kissed him, didn't even care who was around.

Later, sitting on his balcony she told him about the *curse* the priestess triggered, something what was useful once
and now threatens her feelings. She didn't wont to lose what she just got, there was no archdemon anymore who could hunt her...
haunt her dreams, searching for her.
She told him she would understand if he wanted to leave her now...
Staring at her for while he whispered "Come here" then he wrapped his arms around her firmly as if he would protect her
against all and everything. " Why should I leave you ? Everyone has a dark side..."
Then they talked what options possibly could help her, and clearly it was Kyre, bloodwitch, dearest friend ...
If anyone would know how to solve this it should be her.

She had already send a message now. There was still the letter from lacy she needed to answer, and the thing with Jakob...
First things first - she thought taking the parchment and started to write.

Dear Lacy,

you may know I'm not the one to let others be very close, beside some single persons.
But if I consider someone a friend he has my back - and you are a friend Lacy.

About Nyx we will see which region they chose to settle, but if they start to raise a family then I am in need of a new messenger.
If my problems here are solved I'll start looking for another one.

And you are so right about Bidukan, I have a feeling with his support and love I can overcome all and everything.
I suppose its the same with your Jeruno.

Inara has done well and cleaned up the mess very brave and fine. I never doubted she will.

Let us go back to the past my dear friend.
I'm curious how your mother managed to free you, than that she succeeded is clear. Or you wouldn't write to me.
And what you did - I can only say it again.. there was no choice cause you didn't know anything else Lacy.

I did things in my life considered criminal, but at some point you do not care, you just try to survive.
And all what was necessary at that time was survival.

Be well soon Lacy, take care of your leg. I'm feeling better and ... worse. Maybe I tell you the reason in the next letter.
But if you have knowledge about Bloodbonds - you could send a text copy over ?

It would be appreciated.

For now I wish you all the best my dear friend

*signed ~Aly~*

Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Lacy hatte den Brief, oder eher einen der letzten Sätze, mehr als nur einmal gelesen. Als wenn sie es geahnt hätte als Aly in einem vorherigen Brief die Sache mit Silas erwähnte.
Den Blutsbund...
Sie schüttelte den Kopf. Solche Rituale waren gefährlich, mehr als das. Sie wusste das nur zu gut, vor allem wenn dann auch noch ein Moshran Priester involviert war. Sicher er hatte ihr geholfen. Aber zu welchem Preis? Wenn da wirklich alles so in Ordnung wäre, hätte Aleytys wohl kaum danach gefragt, ob Lacy etwas über Blutsbünde wusste...

Und nun?
Nun, stand Lacy hier. Auf den Stufen, die ein kurzes Stück tiefer in den Berg führten und in einen dunklen Raum mündeten. Sie drehte sich nochmals kurz zu dem Portal um das sie hergebracht hatte, bevor sie den Raum betrat. Leise Worte kamen über ihre Lippen gefolgt von einer Handbewegung. Arkane Energien erfüllten den Raum und entzündeten die Laternen welche hier verteilt waren.

Sie ließ ihren Blick schweifen ehe sie die Regale entlang ging, sich alles nochmal ansah, als könnte sie vergessen was dies hier war.
Alte Bücher, Schriften, Notizen, Untersuchungsberichte, beschriftete Phiolen, Kästchen, Dosen, Zubehör für Rituale. Alles in Regalen und Kisten ordentlich untergebracht. Allein für den Besitz würde sie vielleicht in einem Kerker landen. Zudem auch jeder der bewandert ist in den arkanen Künsten, hier die Energien des Arkanen deutlich wahrnehmen könnte. Sie hatte das alles aus der Burg ihres Vaters „gerettet“ und in Sicherheit gebracht. Zum einen um es vor der Zerstörung zu bewahren und zum anderen damit niemand anderes diese Werke, und mehr, in die Hände bekam. Immerhin stammte dies alles von den Moshran Priestern ihres Vaters oder auch anderen finsteren Anhängern.
Hier her kam man nur über ein Portal und dieser Hohlraum im Berg selbst war von einem zwergischen Freund ausgetüftelt worden. Für Sicherheit war gesorgt, so das im Normalfall niemand an dieses Wissen gelangen konnte.

Sie stellte ihre Tasche auf dem Schreibtisch der hier war ab. Sie atmete erneut tief durch. Hier würde sie nun wohl einige Tage bleiben....

Lacy machte sich auch direkt an die Arbeit, suchte die Bücher heraus, Schriftrollen und andere Notizen. Sie kannte das meiste davon. Sie setzte sich an den Schreibtisch, fing an zu lesen, machte sich selbst einige Notizen. Schlafen konnte sie zwischendurch auch auf einer Art Pritsche in einer Ecke des Raumes. Zudem hatte sie das nötigste für ein paar Tage dabei.
Es dauerte bis sie dann auch anfing den Brief an Aly zu schreiben.

Meine teure Freundin,

Wir sind wohl beide nicht dafür gemacht, allzu viele zu nah an uns heran zu lassen oder ganz und gar offen zu sein was einen selbst betrifft.
Ich kann ganz deutlich sagen, dass du einer der sehr wenigen Menschen bist Aleytys, denen ich ganz und gar Vertrauen kann, denen jederzeit mein Schwert gehört und für die ich durchs Feuer gehen würde.

Was die Falken angeht, lass dich einfach überraschen. Nein warte, du wurdest ja schon überrascht. Das sind Aratos und Kia, sie hat vorne im Gefieder mehr und deutlichere Tupfen als Aratos. Und diese beiden Schönheiten, werden nun bei dir verweilen solange du es möchtest.
Denn später, ist da ja vielleicht auch noch Nachwuchs Ikon und Nyx den man trainieren kann. Aber das wird so oder so noch eine weile dauern.
Und mach dir keine Sorgen, Aratos und Kia werden auf dich hören und, mehr als das.
Inara kann dir auch erklären was ich damit meine. Und wo wir bei meiner Kleinen gerade sind, ich bin froh, dass sie es offenbar wirklich gut bereinigt hat.

Du hast recht. So fühle ich ebenso bei Jeruno, was meine Angst nur noch größer sein lässt ihm alles zu erzählen. Vertraue ich ihm? Ja! Und dennoch. Ich habe auch anderen vertraut und sie haben sich im besten Fall abgewendet. Es kam nicht oft vor wie du dir vorstellen kannst.

Und zurück in die Vergangenheit. Ich schätze damit werdet wir wohl auch den Rest des Briefes verbringen.
Ich weiß Aleytys. Ich weiß. Ich kannte nichts anderes und deswegen empfand ich damals auch keine Schuld...oder Mitgefühl.
Ich habe viele grausame Dinge getan oder Befohlen und das über Jahre. Aber trotzdem, wollte meine Mutter mich immer noch retten. Trotz alle dem, liebt sie mich. Es verwundert auch nicht das du in dem Bezug so neugierig bist. Kein Angriff oder aggressive Befreiungsaktion hätte solche Wirkung gezeigt wie das was schlussendlich geschah. Im Gegenteil, bei einer aggressiveren Art, hätte ich vielleicht sogar selbst meine Mutter umgebracht.
Aber du hast recht, ohne meine Befreiung würden wir uns ganz sicher nicht schreiben oder je als Freunde begegnet sein. Wahrscheinlich wäre das ich dich gejagt hätte um dich zu töten, für deine Verbrechen gegen Moshran.
Immerhin hast du Negros getötet.
Zunächst, lief alles so weiter die nächsten Jahre wie ich es schon beschrieben hatte. Erwähnenswert aus verschiedenen Gründen ist, dass mein Vater am liebsten elfische Diener oder eher Sklaven in der Burg hatte für alle Möglichen Aufgaben. Und ab und zu verschwand eben einer davon.
Mein Vater wurde weit älter als er sollte und der Grund dafür war elfische Lebensessenz und ein sehr grausames Ritual. Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten das Leben zu verlängern und das stehlen der Essenz des Lebens ist wohl die zuverlässigste.
Das nur am Rande aber hier siehst du auch, dass er vor nichts zurück schreckte oder welches Schicksal er wohl für meine Mutter angedacht hatte.
Wichtig ist allerdings nur, das es eben viele elfische Sklaven gab. So auch meine, Zofe, Maliel.
Sie war etwas kleiner als ich und hatte langes geflochtenes silbernes Haar. Dazu diese unergründlichen saphirblauen Augen. Das beeindruckendste an ihr war jedoch, dass sie mir gegenüber keine Angst zeigte, nur immer wieder diese Neugierde, die sie zu verstecken versuchte. Respekt und Gehorsam mir gegenüber hatte sie aber.
Vielleicht ahnst du wohin das führt. Meine Mutter war...gerissen. Sie wollte in mir etwas wecken was ich nicht kannte. Von dem ich nicht mal wusste das ich dazu in der Lage sein würde. Und Maliel war der Schlüssel dazu. Hier gab sie sich als Zofe und in Wahrheit war sie eine der Kriegerinnen meiner Mutter. Ein gefährliches Spiel.
Es dauerte eine weile bis Maliel einen Zugang zu mir gefunden hatte, aber dann...
Er war berauschend. Aber nicht nur das, was wir schlussendlich im Bett teilten, sondern auch die Gespräche mit ihr. Sie war vorsichtig und wohl auch etwas manipulativ. Aber ich spürte etwas. Etwas was mich veranlasste das alles geheim zu halten. Vor jedem und ich hielt auch Mali dazu an zu schweigen.
Unsere Beziehung, denn nichts anderes war es, hielt Jahre und hätte es vielleicht sogar noch länger. Sie erzählte mir nie, das sie von meiner Mutter geschickt worden war oder ähnliches. Und ihre Gefühle waren echt. Sie waren es mit der Zeit geworden und ich...ich entdeckte soviel mehr in mir selbst. Aber je mehr sich in mir etwas veränderte, desto mehr Fehler unterliefen mir.
Der Größte war wohl als ich ein Dorf, welches auf dem Weg eines feindlichen Heeres einfach....räumen ließ als aus den Bewohnern einen Schrein Moshrans zu gestalten um die Feinde blind vor Wut werden zu lassen und die meisten von ihnen auch zu Tode zu ängstigen.
An diesem Tag, schlug mich mein Vater zum ersten mal und ich war kurz davor mein Schwert ihm gegenüber zu ziehen aber, die warnenden, glühenden Blicke der Priester, hielten mich zurück.
In dieser Nacht überredete Maliel mich...zu fliehen. Alles was sie sagte machte Sinn. Aber es sollte alles so verdammt anders kommen...

Hier setzen wir beim nächsten mal wieder an Aly. Der Brief wird ohnehin noch länger bei dem wonach du mich gefragt hast.

Meinem Bein geht es immer besser aber du machst mir Sorgen und bei der Frage nach Informationen über Blutsbünde, denke ich es hat wohl was mit dem zu tun was dieser Silas getan hat? Das ist immerhin der einzige Blutsbund von dem ich weiß, der mit dir in Verbindung steht.

Um ehrlich zu sein, sitze ich nun schon eine weile an einem Ort, der all das Wissen und Schriften und mehr der Moshran Priester meines Vaters enthält. Ein Ort den ich selbst bauen ließ und all dies hier einzulagern. Damit eben dies nie in falsche Hände gerät. Ich sollte es vernichten? Daran hatte ich gedacht, aber nein. So gefährlich das alles hier ist, so nützlich kann es auch im Umkehrschluss sein. Zudem muss sich gestehen, das ich einiges davon noch immer auswendig kenne und manche der Rituale selbst durchgeführt....ausprobiert habe damals.
Ich bin sicher, ich finde hier etwas. Alles was vielleicht nützlich oder wichtig wäre, werde ich dir auf Extra Pergamenten zu schicken. Abschriften und zugleich Übersetzungen.
Ich nehme mal an, das der Blutsbund mit Silas noch immer bestand hat? Und du suchst einen Weg ihn aufzulösen?
Ich werde in diese Richtung forschen und habe mich auch darauf eingerichtet ein paar Tage hier zu sein.

Bis dahin, alles gute meine Freundin

~Lacy

PS.: Ich hoffe du hast jemanden an deiner Seite der mit den Abschriften vertrauensvoll umzugehen weiß und dem du blind vertrauen kannst.

Sie faltete den Brief und legte diesen beiseite. Wieder glitt ihr Blick über die Reihen von dunklem Wissen. Sie wusste was zu tun war. Im Anschluss würde sie einige weitere Pergamente ebenso mit schicken. Aber ihre Nachforschungen hatten damit vielleicht noch kein Ende gefunden. Vielleicht gab es mehr. Dinge die sie noch nicht wusste. Es würde sich zeigen.
Nach ein paar Tagen und einigen Abschriften und den Blick in die ein oder andere Kiste, würde sie nach Hause zurück kehren, fürs erste. Sie hatte sich Entschieden bei den Abschrifen zu bleiben zunächst. Man musste langsam und vorsichtig vorgehen. Vielleicht waren aber dennoch welche der Phiolen auch eine Hilfe, man würde sehen.

Zu Hause angekommen, übergab sie den Brief und die Abschriften nicht etwa an Ikon und Nyx, sondern an 2 andere, weiße Falken mit schwarzen Tupfen. Aratos und Kia. Sie strich beiden sacht durch das Gefieder und sprach mit ihnen in einer eher alten Sprache. Nicht das sie nicht auch eine andere verstehen würde aber, das war eben Lacys Art mit den Falken umzugehen. Das selbe tat sie dann bei Ikon und Nyx. Die beiden sollten sich jetzt einen platz für sich suchen., nachdem sie den anderen beiden zumindest einmal den Weg gezeigt hatten.
Damit entließ sie die Falken und sah jenen kurze nach, bevor sie sich etwas entspannung dann gönnte.
Grundlegendes zu Blutsbünden mit und ohne Moshran Hintergrund

…....
Gefahren eines Blutsbundes

…..
Der Seelenbund

…....

Lacy did read the letter, or more precisely one of the last sentences, more then once. She had anticipate it as Aly had mentioned the bond to Silas in one of her previous letters.
The Bloodbond ...
She shook her head. Such Rituals are dangereous, even more then that. She did know it all to well, especially if a Moshran priest was involved. Sure he has helped her. But at what cost ? If everything would be all right Aleytys wouldn't ask if she has knowledge about bloodbonds ...

And now ?
Now Lacy did stand here, on the steps which led deeper into teh mountain and ended in dark room. She turned shortly to the portal that brought her here. Quiet whispered words, followed by a moton from her hand. Arcane energy filled the room, enkindled the lanterns which are spread througout the room.

Her gaze traveled here and there as she passed alongside the shelfs, looking at all as she could forget it was this was.
Old Books, scripts, notes, inquiry reports, labeled vials, small boxes, cans, equipment for rituals. Alls neatly stored in shelves and crates. For the possession alone she could be brought into a dungeon. Everyone wo had slightest knowledge about the arcane art could clearly feel the energy of the arcane energy here. She had *safed* all this out of the castle from her father, to secure it. On one side to prevent destruction and on the other hand - no one should lay his hands on this. After all it was the legacy from Moshran priests, from her father and other dark adherents.
Hither you could only come through a portal, and the cavern in this mountain was subtle made from a dwarven friend. No one could enter this cavern wothout this knowledge, it was hidden and safe.

Putting her bag on the table here, she took a deep breath- She would stay a while down here...

Lacy did start to work immediate, seeking out books, parchments and
several notes. The most of them she knew. Sitting down she started to read, making notes for herself. In a corner of this room was a plank bed to see, so she could even sleep here. She had packed anyway all she needed for a couple of days.
After a while she started to write the letter for Aly

My dear friend,

we both aren't made to let people get close or let our guard completely down
I can say one thing for sure Aleytys, you are among of the very few people I trust fully, my blade is yours and I would go through the hell and back with you.

About the Falcons, let me surprise you. No wait - the surprise you did see already. This two are Aratos and Kia, she has some more spots at her chest feathers as Aratos. This two beautys are supposed to stay with you as long as you like.
If Ikon and Nyx start to raise new blood there wll be young ones to train - but this will take some months.
Don't be worry, Aratos and Kia want listen to you, even more then that. Inara can explain what I mean. And if we just speak of her, I'm glad she cleaned up all in a good way.

You are right, I feel the same with Jeruno, which makes my fear even bigger to tell him the whole story. Do I trust him ? No doubt ! But still... I did trust others, too and they let me down. It was a rare event.thouh, as you can imagine.

Back to the past then. I guess the rest of the letter will be filled with.
I know Aleytys, I know... I didn't knew it better, so I felt no guilt .. or empathy.
I did really things and gave orders in cold blood, over many years.
But still my mother didn't want to give up on me. Despite all she still loves me. I'm not amazed about your curiosity. No assault or attack had caused the consequence as it did in the end. At the contrary, I would have probably killed my own mother.
But you are right, without freeing me I wouldn't write to you, nor would we have this friendship. It would be far more possible that I would had hunt you to murder you, for your crimes against Moshran.
You did kill Negros.
The time did pass in the manner I did already mention, years passed. Noteworthy is that my father prefered to have servants of elven blood, or slaves, in the castle. Every now and then some of them vanished. My father grew older and older, beyond normal human lifespan, the reason were the elfish life essence and a very horrific ritual. There are some possibilities to prolong a lifespan, but to steal life essence is probably the most effective one.
Just a note on side, but you can see he didn't back off from nothing. It was most certain my mother would have been three for the same purpose.
Important - we had many elf slaves, like my handmaiden, Maliel.
She was a shorter then I, her long silver hair braided. In addition to this her unfothamble saphir-blue eyes. The most impressive of her was - she didn't show any fear, just curiosity she tried to hid. But she was obedient and respectful.
Mybe you can guess whereto it led. My Mother was... shrewd. She wanted awake something in me what I didn't know. Something I didn't know I'm able to have it. Maliel was her key to it. She played the handmaiden, but in truth she was one of my Mother's warriors. A dangereous game.
It did took some time before Maliel found the right approach, but then ...
It was intoxicantly. Not only did we share the bed, the talks with her were overwhelming, too. She was cautious and probably a little maniplating. But I did feel, something who made me keep all this hiddden, before everyone. And I did urge Mali to do it the same way.
Our relationship, then it was nothing else, did retain for many years. It had could've been even longer. She never told me that she was send in origin from my Mother or something similar and her feelings were true. They did grow in time and I .. I did found in myself so many new. The more i did change, the more failures I made.
The biggest one was wihtout any doubt as I ordered to evacuate a small village, which stand in the way of a hostile army, instead making a new shrine for Moshran from their bones and let the foes blinded by hatred about, or let them mortally scared.
That day my father slapped me in my face and I was a blink away to draw my sword against him. Still the warning. burning eyes from his priests did hold me back.
In the following night Maliel convinced me to ... flee. It all made sense to me. But all took a damn other direction ...

I think I will write about this event next time Aly. This letter will be anyway a lot longer about your question.

My leg gets slowly better, but I am concerned about you, especially after you asked about blootbonds. I assume it has to do with Silas and what he had done ? This is the only bloodbond I knew of who is connected to you.

Honestly.. I'm sitting here since a while now, a location who bears all the knowledge and all the papers of the Moshran priests from my father. Its a place I did build myself to embed this knowledge, so no one can lay his hands on it. It can be immensly dangereous, but also helpful in the contrary. I confess I still memorize some of them inside out... and some rituals I did even myself.
I am sure I can found here something. All what I think could be valuable for you I will send as copies, origin and translated.
I suppose the bloodbond to Silas does still exist ? You searching for a way to get rid off it ?
I will delve deep into it and made preparations to stay here for some days.

Until then, take care my good friend

~Lacy

PS.: I hope you have someone on your side whom you can trust blindly and knows how to handle such scripts.

She did fold the letter, lay it aside. Her gaze traveled again over the long rows full of dark knowledge. She knew what she had to do. She would send some transcriptions with the letter. But her conduct investigations aren't at the end wiht it. Maybe there was more, things she didn't know - she would see.
After a couple of days she returned back home. For now she wanted to stay just with the transcriptions she made. This must be handled carefully and slow. Maybe some of the vials could be still help ? It will show in time.

Back at home she gave the letter and transcriptions to the falcons, but not Ikon and Nyx this time, she did chose two other, white, falcons with blacak spots on the feathers. Aratos and Kia. Softly stroking through the feathers she did spoke in ancient tongue to them. They would understand surely another language, too but it was Lacy's way to handle falcons. She did the same to Ikon and Nyx. Both should now search fro a place to build a home, after showing the new falcons the way one time.
Thereby she dismissed the falcons and looked after them, before she self allowed her to relax.
Core requirements to bloodbonds with and without Moshran lore

…..
Endangerments of bloodbonds

…...
The Soulbond

…....
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Talking a long while with her friend, the witch was still confused. The bond Aly thought was causing the problem of this strange coldness, was extremely old and Kyre didn't think that could be the cause of her recent problem. Kyre felt that old bond was a protection spell and the cold Aly felt could be from the bond still doing it's job. However, what was the protection for now? Dare she suggest, or even think it could be her new love? No, that would be a very delayed reaction wouldn''t it? Another thought.. could the more recent bond she had with Aly somehow triggered this old one? Aly didn't want to remove their bond but perhaps she should? Would this priestess Aly mentioned have caused the protective bond to react, another thought then was is this priestess actually evil to have triggered the bond.. or just something about this priestess, perhaps finding more information would be helpful?

Sitting on a log, Kyre ponders other alternatives. Usually a bond could fade after time.. unless reinforced of course yet Silas was a very strong mage, and this was some kind of combination that the witch hadn't seen before. Looking up at the cloudy sky, the witch pulled the hood from her cloak over her head and ignored the drops of rain slowly dripping from verdant leaves... hesitant to move from the sputtering campfire that the rain had not managed to extinguish.

What should she advise her friend besides offering the apple to temporarily relieve a little of the cold? If the bond was removed, that is if she is even able to, would that negate some protection Aly has?
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She was out in the desert - under her beloved stars. Bidukan did work for the fair like a madman, but had still took his time for a candlelight dinner
and talking about the strange things happening to her. Both agreed to get rid of this *bond* or whatever it was.
The apple from Kyre helped, the hex did balance out the sharp edges a bit. So she could live with a while.

To embarrasing it was, to run away from a talk, when the ice run over her like a avalanche. Not to mention the incredible pain on her heart and in her veins.
Inara was also a witness, but she could reassure the girl it was nothing ...
No one should see her in such a state, no one was allowed to see her in such a condition... not even Bidukan.
She had whispered in his ear she wont not lose him, nor what they just had found - it was the most important thing in her life just right now -
and he smiled with a loving gaze, kissing her.

She did search for the bright star, *our Star* she whispered
At the crack of dawn, falcons reached her place, Ikon and Nyx accompanied by two white beautiful falcons.
She simple smiled and let them eyeing her before reaching for the letter.

After reading she did take a look at the scripts which Lacy had added, nodding.
Before I write a answer my friend I'll send this scrolls to my trusted friend... and I need to talk to Inara about the falcons ... she thought
So she started to write immediate a message for Kyre.

"My dear Kyre,

as I mentioned I reached out to an old friend. She did send me some copies of scrolls.
Just be carefully with, maybe even burn them after.
The knowledge in this scrolls may help us to solve my problem, eventually.
Hope to talk to you soon

~always yours Aly~

Core requirements to bloodbonds with and without Moshran lore

Endangerments of bloodbonds

The Soulbond
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Writing her responding letter to Lacy wasn't easy.
It seems the balancing influence from Kyre's apple did slowly worn out and she had to fight off some icy waves.
If someone would have come to visit her, they would've probably remove all cloth to bear the temperature in the room.

Still she shivered, the small icy needles didn't let her gather her thoughts nor let her writing in her clear calligraphy.
So she put even more wood into the chimney.
Sitting before it for a while she thought back to the last talk with Kyre and Bidukan.
Bidukan had such a deep mistrust against all arcane - she did wonder if someone or something had hurt him in the past with.
But also he loved her, assuring he will support her, no matter which decision was reached.

Kyre seems to have a problem, cause this bond was so old, and it was obviously a triple bond for protection.
She wanted to study the scrolls again and had talked with Orren for a solution.

Aly just needed the freedom, not the constant fear of losing control, or even worse - losing her emotions towards Bidukan.
She started again to write - trying to think at Lacy and her past, her trust towards her. Diversion - someone would call it.

My dear friend,

first I have to thank you for the two white beauties you did send over. Inara told me they are trained to listen, even to fight for me - and deliver messages
in the same way Nyx or Ikon would do. They seem to build somewhere at the mountains a family. Nyx does fly by every now and then.
I am so proud of Inara Lacy, she was confident enough to present a beautiful made bottle at a fair. Got even orders about her awesome work.
So I decided to give her an old Ebony Bow - she may use it in the future.

So your first love was a warrior spy send from your Mother ? I admit your mother was very smart, any other way would have caused into a
failure. And this Maliel took a huge risk, especially after falling in love to you.
Still, I fear the next letter will reveal something hard to bear, so take your time my dear.

But thank you for the scrolls Lacy, I hope they will help. Even if Kyre, as an old ancient being of a bloodwitch, may have other ideas they will help
with basic knowledge. As far as I know now - it is a triple protection bond, not sure if something like this can go out of hand. But for sure it feels like.
Maybe it was the Cherga priest, maybe my new opened mind for love and having feelings like this, trust to someone ... I would give a lot if I would knew the answer.
I try to live with 'til Kyre finds a solution - but I will get rid of it. As you well know me ( and yourself ) to lose control over yourself, in front of others particular,
is more then embarrassing, even humiliating. Not to mention the pain it causes every time. The witch found a way to help me for a while, balance out the edges.
Now I have to wait, and hope a removal is possible.

Take care of your leg old friend and thanks for the hard work to help me. If I ever can repay it with my skills - do not hesitate to call for me !

~yours Aly~

Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I have a gift for you. Close your eyes ...

As she did open her eyes he had lay in her hands a most beautiful made mirror.

You know - I had one pretty similar to this in my youth
She did threw her arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss.
... he didn't even knew what he had give to her...

Looking at this mirror she remembered the day her nurse gave her one - she was nine years old.
She loved this shiny thing, like every little girl would.
Her father came in, seeing it and pry it away from the child was one move.

THIS is a feckless, worthless thing he growled
You are my heir not a spoiled princess - go to training. Aaron is already waiting ...

She never saw this beautiful little mirror again, but she did weep bitterly in her bed that night, hidden from her fathers view.
And now Bidukan has gifted her one. It did mean a lot to her, never expected it would give her such joy to possess one.

Strangely she thought all of sudden on Jakob, Blondie...
The talk about the fragments of messages was interesting and she could feel with him. Like her, he was haunted from things in the past.
But he didn't cause the accident with the mist, Aly hoped he knew that now.
Still, old wounds were opened and causing pain for him.
I should check on him soon ... to see how he is feeling. I may even be of help with a talk

Storing the mirror away carefully she went out to do her usual daily work for the Queen.
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Ein Schlag ins Gesicht, etwas zur Seite taumeln, der Geschmack von Blut auf den Lippen, aufblitzende Erinnerungen. So deutlich, so spürbar, so real. Flüsternde Worte in ihrem Geist.

Ich erwarte dich...

Einbildung? Verwunderlich wäre es nicht, wenn man bedenkt, um was ihre Gedanken derzeit kreisen.
Der nächste Schlag, sie spürte es eher als das sie es sah, wich aus, packte den Arm, Erinnerungen mischten sich in die Realität, ein ziehen im Rücken, der Arm des Gegners brach.
Routine: Ein Gegner. Kampfunfähig machen. Eliminieren.
Nur ein lauter Ausruf, hielt sie dann doch zurück. Lies sie die Stirn runzeln. Sie war beim Training mit ihren Stadtwachen, inzwischen war das eben schon mehr als nur eine Bürgerwehr. Ein Dorf wächst immerhin auch.
Lacy atmete tiefer durch, sah auf den Verletzten herab und registrierte, dass andere kamen ihm grade zu helfen.

Wie konnte das nur passieren....

Sie schüttelte den Kopf und sah zu den anderen, welche mehr als nur überrascht waren. Ebenso Jeruno der dort auch stand, einfach nur um wohl aufzupassen, dass Lacy sich nicht mit dem Bein übernahm. Aber das leichte ziehen in dem Bein, hatte sie schon von Anfang ignoriert oder schlicht nicht mal wirklich wahrgenommen.
Wie hatte Gryphius einmal gemeint, Lacy konnte schmerzen ertragen, die selbst einen hartgesottenen Krieger in die Knie zwangen. Wie recht er damit doch hatte...

Lacy: “Holt den Heiler und...kümmert euch um ihn. Es...verzeih. Das Training ist beendet.“

Mehr, sagte sie dazu nicht.

Lacy nahm in der Zeit ihren Mantel und wollte gehen, doch da war Jeruno.

Jeruno: “Lacy was....?“

Sie schüttelte den Kopf. Wie hätte sie ihm das jetzt erklären sollen?

Lacy: “Nicht jetzt. Ich...brauche Zeit für mich...verzeih mir...“

Lacy ließ sich nicht von ihm oder jemand anderem aufhalten, sondern ging weiter, ließ Jeruno einfach stehen.
Auf dem Weg nach Hause dachte sie nach. War Alys Brief der Grund? Oder eher das was sie selbst darauf nun antworten würde.
Sie sollte sich Zeit lassen. Aly ahnte also was kommen würde. Wer würde das nicht?
Lacy packte einige Sachen abermals zusammen, hinterließ Jeruno eine kurze Nachricht, wo sie ungefähr war und fand sich dann auch schon, nachdem sie das gesicherte Portal im Keller des Hauses betreten hatte, im Gewölbe wieder, welches alles aus ihrer Vergangenheit enthielt.
Sie schüttelte nur wieder den Kopf und machte sich an die Arbeit und daran, den Brief zu schreiben...

Meine teure Freundin,

ich habe keinen Zweifel daran das du mit Aratos und Kia gut zurecht kommen wirst. Beide sind nicht so jung wie Ikon es ist. Was nur bedeutet, das ihr Fokus wirklich mehr bei dir liegt und das ganz ohne irgendeinen Zwang. Keine Ahnung wie Jeruno das ganz genau macht. Er hat ein sehr gutes und „sanftes“ Händchen für diese wundervollen Tiere.
Es gibt mir ein besonderes Gefühl, neben dem Stolz auf Inara zu hören wie gut sie sich doch entwickelt. Nun und auch, das sie mich offensichtlich bei weitem übertrifft was die Arbeit mit Glas betrifft. Sie hat in dem Punkt eher noch ein künstlerisches Feingefühl als ich.
Ich bin wirklich stolz auf sie und froh, das sie auch weiter aus sich heraus geht. Und dir, Aly, bin ich unendlich dankbar, dass du dich so um sie kümmerst.
Ich hoffe, sie ist dir nicht direkt um den Hals gefallen für wegen dem Bogen. Sie liebt das Bogenschießen, auch wenn ich dem direkt nicht soviel abgewinnen kann. Dennoch, spielte das beim kennen lernen von mir und Jeruno auch eine gewisse Rolle.

Ja, meine Mutter weiß schon wie man gewisse Dinge angehen sollte und wie nicht. Aber sie liegt dennoch nicht immer richtig aber in diesem speziellen Fall, schon.
Aber, deine Befürchtung ist richtig. Es ist nicht leicht weiter zu schreiben und noch schwerer ist es, sich zu erinnern. Ich hätte nicht gedacht, das es so schwer wäre und noch immer dieser...Schmerz mich dermaßen einholt und mein innerstes mit einer feurigen und zugleich eiskalten Umklammerung gefangen hält.
Maliel...unsere geplante Flucht....und mein ...Scheitern.
Nun es vergingen ein paar Tage, in denen ich das ein oder andere auch vorbereitete, so unauffällig wie möglich natürlich. Dennoch wurde ich das Gefühl nicht los, beobachtet zu werden und das schon bevor wir beschlossen hatten zu fliehen. Aber vielleicht war das auch nur ein Nebeneffekt der ganzen Geheimnistuerei und der...neuen Gefühle in mir, die auch nach ein paar Jahren noch immer recht verwirrend waren. Es ist schwer so etwas wirklich zu verstehen wenn es so lange keine Rolle spielte oder nur als Schwäche galt.
Ich kam von einer Inspektion eines Dorfes. Routine, mehr nicht. Ich fand meinen Vater im Audienzsaal, wie immer. Alles schien wie immer. Die Soldaten die Wache standen. Einige seiner höherrangigen Verbündeten und Untergeben waren dort. Mein Vater war, guter Dinge. Er legte eine Hand auf meine Schulter und sprach von einem Spion den er dingfest gemacht hätte und drehte mich in Richtung der Eingangstür. Seine Hand schloss sich fester um meine Schulter, als Soldaten Maliel, an den Armen festhaltend, herein führten. Sie zwangen sie auf die Knie vor uns. Jede Faser meines Körper spannte sich an und mein Herz schlug wie wild. Meine Gedanken rasten. Sie hatten Maliel geschlagen, das war mehr als gut zu sehen und natürlich war meine Frage was das sollte. Aber ich ahnte schon das wir durchschaut waren. Dennoch, ich war noch immer überzeugt, das sie kein Spion war.
Es half nichts. Mein Vater trat zwischen uns und als einer der Soldaten mich am Arm festhielt, wusste ich mit Bestimmtheit, dass dies nicht gut ausgehen würde....aber ich alles daran setzen würde es zu versuchen. Mein Vater betrachtete Maliel, strich über ihre spitzen Ohren, was sie den Kopf wegziehen ließ. Er lachte und meinte, das er langsam verstehe, was ich wohl an ihr finde....aber auch das er das noch genauer in Augenschein nehmen würde.
Oh wie leicht ich da doch noch zu reizen war. Die 2 Soldaten die mich wohl festhalten sollten kamen mit gebrochenen Nasen und Armen davon. Ich wollte zu Maliel.
Doch dann, ein Schlag ins Gesicht, ich taumelte leicht, der Geschmack von Blut auf meinen Lippen.
Es war einer seiner Anhänger, einer seiner Generäle.
Der nächste Schlag, ich spürte es eher als das ich es sah, ausweichen, den Arm packen, ein lautes Knacken, der Arm des Generals brach.
Ich war gut ausgebildet und hielt mich nicht zurück. Geschwindigkeit und Agilität. Das nächste und letzte was brach, war sein Genick. Ich war bei Maliel, die sich ihrer Wachen auch entledigt hatte.
Dann kam der Schmerz. Arkane Energien trafen mich, zogen durch und über meinen Körper und brachten mich zu Fall. Ich keuchte auf und dann...war da ihre Hand an meiner Wange und sie...sah mich an.
“Hör auf Nisha! Ich Liebe dich.“
Dann, ein letzter Kuss von ihr, bevor sie zurück gezogen wurde. Mein Vater trat wieder in mein Sichtfeld und griff in mein Haar, zog meinen Kopf zurück.
„Liebe ist eine Schwäche! Sie, nur ein Spion! Du! Gehörst nur einem!“
Er ließ mich los. Ich war noch immer wie gelähmt durch den Schockangriff. Dann kam der Befehl...
„Bringt diese Elfe in die Ritualkammer, mal sehen wie lange sie durchhält!“
Ich wusste nur zu gut, was das bedeutete. Aber er sah auch mich an...voller Enttäuschung. Dann wanderte sein Blick zu den Priestern, grade als ich meinen ganzen Willen aufbrachte um aufzustehen. Ich musste das verhindern und ich hätte wohl wirklich versucht jeden dort zu töten nur um Maliel zu retten.
„Bringt meine Tochter zur Läuterung!“
Ich hatte es grade mal auf meine Knie geschafft als die nächste Ladung arkaner Energien mich traf und alles um mich schwarz wurde. Ich weiß nicht mal mehr ob ich aufgeschrien haben.

Ich weiß du..möchtest wissen was weiter geschehen ist oder was die Läuterung ist....aber beim nächsten mal. Der Tag war so oder so schon aufwühlend genug.
Beim Training der Rekruten gab es einen Unfall und beinahe auch etwas schlimmeres als das. Ich sah in ihm den General meines Vaters um es kurz zu sagen und mehr als das. Nein, der Rekrut lebt noch, mit einem gebrochenen Arm.

Ich habe diesmal nochmal 2 Extra Pergamente beigefügt. Vielleicht helfen die auch noch weiter.
Kyre ist also ihr Name und sie ist eine Bluthexe, das ist tatsächlich, interessant. Ich hätte die ein oder andere Idee aber, ich weiß nicht, mein wissen ist so sehr durch die Moshran Priester geprägt. Aber vielleicht bringt mich gerade das auf eher unkonventionelle Ideen?
Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten was es sein kann. Auch solltest du in Betracht ziehen, das Silas, vielleicht tot ist. Sicher normalerweise sollte sich dann so ein Bund auflösen. Aber weißt du denn genau was Silas getan hat? Was für ein Ritual im Detail das war? Es besteht auch die Möglichkeit das dieser Schutz durch seinen Tod sich nur noch stärker auf dich vielleicht auswirkt. Das alles was Silas ausgemacht hat nun bei dir ist.
Viele Möglichkeiten aber keine Sicherheit.
Ich habe noch einiges mehr dazu geschrieben auf den extra Rollen. Meine Ansichten und Erfahrungen. Ich hoffe das hilft vielleicht auch...
Zudem, bringt Aratos noch etwas mit. Eine..Erklärung dazu findest du auch in der Schriftrolle.

Mein Bein, ja. Es wird immer besser. Der Gehstock ist nicht mehr nötig und die Schmerzen nicht mehr relevant.
Und vielleicht werde ich dich tatsächlich brauchen alte Freundin. Ich weiß es noch nicht. Alles ist so unsicher im Moment.

~Deine Freundin Lacy

Lacy faltete alle Papiere sorgfältig und sah dann wieder auf die 2 Phiolen welche sie in einer der Kisten gefunden hatte. Ihr Puls raste wieder und ihre Hände zitterten als sie eine davon nahm, sacht darüber strich und in diese leuchtenden verschiedenen wirbelnden Blautöne blickte. Das Gefühl was es auslöste allein diese Phiole in der Hand zu halten war kaum zu beschreiben. Das hier aber Magie im Spiel war, war deutlich aber es war mehr als das. Es war als hielte man pulsierendes Leben in der Hand.
Sie brauchte einige Momente ehe sie diese Phiole in ein Säckchen steckte und mit den Papieren und dem Säckchen durch das Portal ging um diese Aratos mitzugeben. Zuvor allerdings, waren da wieder Worte in Ancient, welche aber diesem Säckchen galten. So das wirklich nur Aly dieses öffnen konnte. Dann schickte sie den Falken auch schon los und sah ihm kurz nach, bevor sie wieder in den Keller und durch das Portal ging.
Das Brechen oder Auflösen eines Bundes

…..
Eigene Überlegungen

…...

A slap in a face, stagger aside, taste of blood on lip, flashing memories. So explicit, so feelable, so real. Whispers in her mind …

I wait fou you...

Imagination ? Wouldn't be surprising, considering about what her thoughts circled.
The next hit, rather feeling then see it coming, dodge, grab the arm, memories mixed into reality, tearing the back, breaking her opponents arm.
Routine: a opponent, inability to fight, elimination.
A loud outcry stopped her, frowning. It was the training with the town guard, it had grown more then a civil-defence. Even a small town grows in time.
Lacy took a deep breath, looking down at the injured person, noticed that other rushed by for help.

How could this even happen ...

She shook her head gazing the others, who just stood there , surprised. Jeruno was there, too, probably to make sure she wouldn't stress her leg to much. She had ignored the slight pull in her leg from begin, or maybe unperceived.
Gryphius said once to her, that Lacy could bear pain which even a seasoned warrior bring to his knees. And he was so right about ...

Lacy: “Call for the healer... care for him. It... appologize. The training has ended.“

She didn't say more.
Lacy did take her cloak, turning to go, but there was Jeruno.

Jeruno: “Lacy what ....?“

She shook again her head. How had she could explain it ...how ?

Lacy: “Not right now, I .. need time for myself... forgive me....“

No one and nothing could stop her, she just walked away, let Jeruno stood there.
On the way to her home she did ponder.
Was the reason Aly's letter ?
Or was it what she had to answer ?
She should take her time. Aly had a intuition what would come. Who would not ?
Lacy did pack some things, let a brief message for Jeruno where she roughly plans to went and found herself, short after reaching the safe Portal in the cellar, in the vault which hold all about her past.
Again, she shook her head, starting to work and writing the letter ...

My dear friend,

I have no doubts that you will get along well with Aratos and Kia. Both are a bit older then Ikon. Their focus will be on you wihtout any force. I have no clue how Jeruno manage this, but he has a good and gentle hand for this wonderful creatures.
It gives me a special feeling to hear how good Inara is evolving, beside being proud of her. And that she is even better then I with her work on glass. She has in this point more artistic sensitivity as I have.
I'm very proud of her and glad she opens up further. And you, Aly, I am so endlessly thankful that you care for her.
Hopefully she didn't flung her arms around your neck about the Bow.
She loves the archery, even if myself can't find the taste for it.
Still it did play a certain role as I did met Jeruno.

Yes, Mother did always know how to handle special things and what to avoid. Not always it did bring the right outcome, but in this special case, she was right.
But.. your apprehension is right. It will not be easy to write further and it will be even harder to think back. I didn't think it would be so hard and still feel .... this incredible pain, a fiery and also icecold grip on my soul.
Maliel.. our escape plan...and my ... failure
Some days passed, I did prepare, unnoticed as possible. However I had the feeling of being watched, even before we decided to flee.
Could've been also a side effect of this whole secret-mongeringand the .. new feelings inside me, they were still irritating after some years. It was hard to understand, cause it didn't play any role before or was branded as weakness.
Coming from a inspection of a little village, routine, not more. My father was in his audience room, as always.It was like always. The soldiers did stand guard.Some higher ranked allies and underlings were present. My father was in a cheerful spirit.Laying a hand on my shoulder he started to speak of a spy he had captured, turning me in direction of the front door. His hand did tighten his grip on my shoulder as soldiers brought in Maliel, holding her arms. They forced her on her knees before us. Every fibre in my body was tensed and my heart did beat wildly, my thoughts racing. They had beaten Maliel up, it s was clearly to see and I did ask what this will be here. But I had already a clue, they had seen through. Still, I was sure she wasn't a spy.
It didn't help. My father stepped between us and as another soldier did grab my arm I was certain this wouldn't end well... but I still wanted to take my chance.
My father did watch Maliel, stroking over her pointed ears, she tried to move away from his hand. He laughed and said he did slowly start to understand what I did see in her... but he wanted to have a closer look into it by himself.
Oh how easy I was provoked at that time. The two soldiers who attempt to hold my arms had broken noses and arms. I wanted to reach Maliel.
But then, a slap in my face, I did stagger, taste of blood on my lips. It was one of his followers, a general.
The next blow, I did even more feel it then see... dodging, grabbing the arm, a loud crack, his arm broke.
As good as I was trained I did nothing hold back.Pace and Agility. The next and last what did break was his neck. I reached Maliel who did also get rid of the soldiers. Then ... Pain. Arcane energy hit me, pulled through and over me, bringing me to fall. Panting and then ... her hand cupping my cheek and she... glanced into my eyes.
„Stop it Nisha! I love you...“
A last kiss before she was pulled away. My father did step into my scope of view, grabbing my hair, pulling my head back.
„Love is a weakness ! She, a spy! You ! Belong only to one !“
He let me go. I was still paralyzed from the shock attack. Then the order ...
„Bring this elfess in the ritual chamber, let see how long she can persist!“
I did know all to well what it meant. But he did also glare at me- full of dissapointment. His gaze did wander to the priests, just as I could gather my will to raise. I had to prevent this and I had for sure everyone killed, just to safe Maliel.
„Bring my daughter to the clearing!“
I still was on my knees as the next attack with arcane energy hit me and all did sink into a black darkness. I can't remember if I did scream.

I know you want to know how it goes further and what the clearing means... well, next time. This day was stirring enough.
There was an acident at the training with the recrutes and nearly more. I did see the face of the general from my father and more. No, the recrute did survive,but with a broken arm.

I did add two extra scrolls to this letter. Maybe they help you further. So Kyre is her name and she is a bloodwitch, thats indeed interesting. I have maybe the one or another idea, but not sure. My knowledge is shaped through Moshran Priests. But maybe i get unconvential ideas - just as that ?
There are a lot of possibilities what it could be. You should also consider, that Silas is maybe dead. Normally such a bond does vanish. You know exactly what Silas has done ? Wat details of the ritual ? Its also possible that this protection though his death got even stronger. Maybe all amount of what Silas was is with you now ?
Many possibilities bot nothing for certain.
I made some notes on the scrolls, my views and experiences.
I hope it can help, too.
Furthermore Aratos will bring something special. You will find a explanation in the script.

My leg, yes. It gets better. I do not need a cane anymore and the pain is irrelevant.

Indeed I may need you soon, old friend. Not sure yet. All is so unsure just right now.

~your friend Lacy~

Lacy did neatly store all papers away, looking again at the two vials, which were stored in one of the boxes. her heart rate did increas rapidly, her hands shaking as she took one of the vials into her hands, gentle touched it and staring onto this whirling blue colors. The feelings it did trigger to hold it was not to describe.That it was magic in the play was for sure, but it was more then this.It was like you would hold the vibrant essence of life in hand.
She did need some moments before she did stroe the vial in a small pouch. She did go back, through the portal, with the pouch to fix it on Aratos. Before she whispered some ancient words, dedicaed to the pouch with the vial. Only Aly should be able to open it.Then she send teh falcon on its way, going back through the portal into the vault.
Breaking or dissolve a bond

…..
Reflections of my own
…...
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She was beyond angry about herself.

Never had she let her guard down so deep, making herself a target.
This Man... he had her heart battered, bruised, put a knife in and let her bleed.
All the warning signs... she had ignored.
She had should have seen the red sign, A Knight under Stephen Rothman, telling her he adored him. He adored a murder, a liar and a man who couldn't accept from a woman a NO.
The talks from all the people about him, that he was a liar, that he plays and uses people, the fear in someones eyes, begging her not to tell anything.
The eyes of love are blind - a bitter feeling and again a lesson learned.

*You will always be hurt.*

After Cromwell she was sure never ever to fall so deep, so helpless, in a trap.
But he was worse...

* You're right, it is Oxi and not you who should deal with his. You betrayed me.*

She couldn't believe it as he said it.

Knife in her heart -

*You spoke with Oxiana about me at my back and took some decission to act against me.*
*He did help rescue me... I owed him this... And .. my heart is in your hands, you know that ?*
*Bullcrap- You did something bad to me, not viceversa.*
*damnit I will even appologize if you think it is needed- its not worth that we hurt each other*
*You are avoiding the main point. What you did.*
* I said - I would even appologize for it, cause I damn love you Man!*
*You backed Oxiana to try to get me look like a ridicoulus kid. It saddens me to say this, but I have lost the trust in you.*

Turning the knife slowly, the bleeding started

*So let me tell you this - You once said you wouldn't hurt me - but you do ! I back you up, be at your side and you try to put all in a way you can be confident with*
*I won't fall in that old trick, so stop playing the victim role.*

Incredible pain ...

* victim role ? you have no idea ...and old trick ? one thing I need to know - did you ever love me ? Or was all just something to have fun for a while ?*
*This is about what you did.*
*What you do just right now is to put me in a role I do not deserve. Let me look like a liar ...*
* I'm not acussing you to be a liar.*
*you do - by calling me I use old tricks ! What the hell for old tricks ? I was always honest, did tell you things and tricks - are for sure lies !*
*It's just about you are trying to change the focus.*
*No, I think it isn't worth to be treated like this from a man I love*
*That's exactly changing the focus.*

All gets numb...

*You did something wrong, yet you claim to be unfairly treated.*
*Again wrong - I wanted to apologize right ? did you overhear it ?*
*Do you think I'm going to trust you again because you apologize?*
* You know what? I think I was right as I said you will never be a Knight... you are a coldhearted man, twisting things like you want. And I shouldn't even care...
Knights are noble - you are not! *

the only thing was left was going away - just run away - felt like dieing with every step.

This conversation was burned into her soul for ever- she couldn't forget, nor forgive him.

Still she did send a letter with the plea to speak .... she was foolish enough to think love could overcome such things.... It didn't, he didn't even care to answer- he has played her.

It was always the same - the gods gave her a glimpse of a normal life, teasing her and then took it away again.

Now the key was given, not much words talked. She couldn't bear more.
She did regret every word that she had spoke for his defense, backed him up against the Countess, against Liel, against Inara, against Aswe and others.. she was loyal.
And he just had played with her feelings.

It was good to feel the support of her friends, cause it was hard enough to bear with the bloodbond. Only a few did know it...
and not even Kyres balance apples seeming to work now.
This protection bond started to slowly kill her, claiming every day a tiny piece of herself.

The Priestess caught her a week ago, trying to make clear she wouldn't be her enemy. But her proposal let Aly back in anger...
The book she mentioned was beyond evil, using dragons for blackmagic.
She didn't even tell Kyre, burned the scrolls she had stolen from that place in her chimney to ash.

Now that Bidukan was gone, she felt empty , cold and empty - maybe writing back to Lacy was a option to sort some thoughts out.

Filling a glass with wine, she reached for a parchment and her quill.

*My dear friend,

I fear it will be a rather short letter.

Bidukan - well, no idea how to describe it.
It was all a ruse, the man itself, his so called love...and I did fall for a empty shell.
He had promised not to hurt me.... and did it at the very first moment he could.
Its not easy to admit a failure, but this was probably one of the worst in my whole life.

Inara was of great support, I love this girl, like if she would be my own daughter Lacy.

However, your story, it gave me chills dear. The same things did Negros to his underlings and slaves... and after he would've merry me,
I suppose I would have ended up in a vial as well. Or something similar.

The Bloodbond.. I have the feeling like Moshran starts to claim every day a tiny bit of me...
Kyre is doing what she can, though.

I'm tired of this life Lacy.

~always yours Aly~
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The witch talked only briefly with her friend but learned enough to have a mix of sadness, and anger all combining in one maelstrom of emotion. At first she wanted to make a terrible hex but then knowing her friend and wish to just place distance decided it wouldn't help. The guilt she felt for not warning of her uncertain feelings of this man before wasn't assuaged by Aly's insistence she wouldn't have listened so she will talk to her about that hunk of man named Drathe. Even though he was a relatively nice person, he can bring trouble into her life. Kyre still wonders also if he thinks she is a hag and gives a soft chuckle at the memory.

Perhaps that would be an advantage? I will warn him to be kind to my friend...

Waving goodbye as Aly leaves...Kyre vows to be more diligent before her gaze travels to Inara. Holding an apple up to the light nodding at the perfect form of it, the witch leaves one to the sleeping Inara on the Runewick bench hoping it will help the healing of her arrow wound.

Such a sweet girl.

Kyre smiles at the relationship Aly has with her. Shaking her head with a sigh she decides not to ponder too hard on the longing she feels, wishing again for her daughters brings so much pain that her thoughts flee unable to encompass the misery.
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Lacy hatte abermals einige Zeit im Gewölbe verbracht. Erst langsam wurde ihr klar, was sie da alles aus ihrem zu Hause heraus geholt hatte. Aber manche Schriften hatten ihr auch die Augen für andere Dinge geöffnet und ihr Verständnis durchaus erweitert und neue Ideen entfacht.
Mochten diese hilfreich sein oder nicht. Das würde sich zeigen.

Grade noch war sie auf dem Weg in den Wald, als einer der Falken zurück kam, natürlich mit einer Nachricht von Aly.
Der Wald musste warten.
Das, was sie vorhatte, musste warten.
Es gab wichtigeres im Leben und diese Freundschaft, gehörte dazu.

Sie begann schon zu lesen auf dem Weg zurück in die Stadt. Zumal der Brief auch kurz gehalten war, verständlicherweise.
Tiefes durchatmen, nachdenken, Entscheidungen treffen.
Es fiel ihr recht leicht. Kein aber, kein vielleicht, nur eine Bestimmtheit, die in ihrem Brief sehr deutlich sein würde.
Auf dem Weg ins Haus und in ihr Arbeitszimmer, war da aber noch Jeruno, der gleich merkte, das es wohl keine so guten Nachrichten in dem Brief gab, den Lacy in den Händen hielt. Aber, sie legte nur lächelnd einen Finger auf seine Lippen.

Lacy: “Nicht. Ich weiß was ich zu tun habe. Was auch bedeutet, wir bekommen wahrscheinlich Besuch.“

Eine sanfte Berührung von Jerunos Wange, ein Kuss seiner Angebeteten und Augen, die keinen Widerspruch duldeten. Und das wo doch Lacys Lächeln nicht vermuten ließ was ihre Augen deutlich sagten.
Dann verschwand sie aber in ihrem Arbeitszimmer und musste zunächst den Schreibtisch von den ganzen Skizzen befreien. Oder eher den Schreibtisch ausgraben. Kurz verharrte sie bei einer von Maliel. Aber sie schüttelte den Kopf. Nicht jetzt.
Feder und Pergamente waren auch schnell bereit gelegt. Lacy nahm platz und begann zu schreiben.

Meine liebe Freundin,

Zu aller erst, es tut mir so unendlich Leid. Ich habe dir dies...so sehr gewünscht. Und nachdem was du bisher erzähltest, überrascht mich dies nun doch sehr.
Vielleicht ist etwas wahres daran, dass Liebe blind macht?
Das man nur sieht was man sehen will, weil man sich...so sehr nach etwas sehnt?
Aber selbst wenn, rechtfertigt es nicht dies dann auch so auszunutzen. Er wusste doch auch WER du bist und damit auch, WIE du bist.
Ich weiß nicht was ich dir anderes sagen kann als...er hat dich nicht verdient.
Du bist zu...stark für ihn. Also, zeige ihm und allen anderen dies auch.

Gib nicht auf!

Zeig ihm, das er sich die Falsche für sein Spiel ausgesucht hat.

Ich kann dir nicht sagen ob sich nochmals so jemand finden lässt, der so ist wie Bidukan im ersten Moment. Aber bessere Gelegenheiten als das was er zum Schluss war, findest du mit Sicherheit.

Ich brauche nicht erwähnen, was ich mit dem Möchtegern Ritter anstellen würde. Da würde ich womöglich sogar in sehr alte Verhaltensmuster zurück fallen.

Niemand tut meiner Familie weh...
Du liest richtig, Familie.
Ja, Inara hat mir geschrieben und auch das mit „Tante Aly“ erwähnt und mehr als das.
Inara ist...außergewöhnlich. Mir so ähnlich und doch soviel besser als ich. Es wundert mich nicht das du sie genauso ins Herz geschlossen hast, wie sie dich.
Ich gebe meiner Kleinen recht. Du bist ein Teil der Familie, eine Schwester die ich nie hatte und so niemals haben werde.

Du weisst jetzt schon soviel mehr von mir als sonst jemand. Mehr sogar als meine Mutter.
Sie weiß nicht alles was mit Maliel geschah, das ist auch für sie und Maliels Familie besser so.
Aber dieses mal, erzähle ich nicht davon was mit Maliel geschah oder was die Läuterung ist und bewirkt.

Es gibt gerade wichtigere Dinge. Der Blutsbund.
Ich schreibe alles dazu wieder auf ein Extra Pergament welches du Kyre überlassen kannst. Natürlich solltest du es auch selbst lesen, denn an dich ist es dennoch gerichtet.

Ich kann dich verstehen Aly. Und deswegen mache ich das ganz einfach.

Komm hier her!

In die Stadt in der ich lebe. In meinem Haus bist du mehr als nur willkommen.

Ganz ehrlich gesprochen, brauchst du diese Auszeit und zwar genau JETZT!

Finde hier für ein paar Tage etwas Ruhe und Frieden...nun...sofern in Temran mal wirklich alles ruhig ist und bleibt und es uns nicht auch mal woanders hin verschlägt.

Zudem, habe ich vielleicht eine Idee, wie man Moshran in deinem Fall etwas austricksen oder ausbremsen kann.

Auf ewig deine Schwester im Geiste

~Lacy~

PS.: Ich schätze du ahnst was für ein Büchlein das ist. Es ist ein Portalbuch und wird dich an die Grenze von Temran, der Stadt in der ich lebe, bringen.

Lacy atmete tiefer durch und faltete die Briefe. Aber etwas fehlte noch, etwas, das Aly schnell bei bedarf hier her brachte. Zumindest eben vor die Stadt. Tore....eine Mauer...das waren noch Dinge die im Aufbau waren.
Sie trat an einen Schrank und hob die wischte fast gar mit der Hand über die Schublade, dabei leise Worte in einer alten Sprache sprechend. Ein Klicken war zu hören und es war als würde der Rand der Schublade kurz bläulich schimmern. Sie öffnete die Schublade und nahm ein wirklich sehr kleines Buch heraus. Sie schloss die Schublade wieder und ging nach draußen, wo Kia schon wartete und sich auch gut gestärkt hatte. Lacy befestigte die Briefe und das Büchlein. Sie sprach zu Kia auf das jene der Wichtigkeit ihrer „Fracht“ gewahr wurde. Dann flog die weiße Schönheit auch schon los.

Weitere Überlegungen

…..

Lacy had once again stayed in the vault for some time. Slowly it became clear what she all had rescued from her former home. Some scripts had opened her eyes, though, her insight expanded, triggered new ideas.
If they would be of help or not, the time would show.

She was just walking into the woods as a falcon returned, with a message from Aly.
The woods had to wait ...her plan had to wait.
There was far more important things in life and this friendship was among it.

She started to read already, whilst walking back to town. The letter was anyway rather short, understandably enough.
Deep breathing, thinking, reaching a decision.
It was infact easy. No but, no maybe, just certainty and she would make it pretty clear in her letter.
On the way into her house and her office she did met Jeruno. He did recognize immediate that the lettter, Lacy hold in her hands, held not really good news. She did put with a smile a finger onto his lips.

Lacy: "I know what I have to do. It means, we get probably a visitor soon"

A soft touch on his cheek, a kiss from his beloved and a gaze which demanded no objection.
Lacy's smile let not suppose what her gaze clearly told.
She vanished into her office room, freeing the table of all the delineations they covered the surface, it was near a excavation. Shortly she paused at one of Maliel's, but shaking her head afterwards - not yet.
Quill and parchment are fast ready, too. Lacy took a seat ad started to write.

My beloved friend,

first of all, my heart bleeds for you. I .. did wish it so heavily for you.After all what you did write so far I am very surprised, though.
Maybe its really true that love makes you blind ?
That you only see what you like to see, cause you long for it so strongly?
But even then, it never justifies to utilize it. He did know WHO you are and therefor HOW you are .
I don't know what to say... he does not deserve you.
You are ... far to strong for him. Just show him and others what you are made of.

Don't give up !

Show him he did chose the wrong person for his games.

I can not say if you find someone else equal to Bidukan at the first sight.But still better ones after he was in the end for sure!

Its not neccessary to emntion what I would like to do to this wannabe knight. Probably falling back into very old habits.

No one hurts my family ...
you read right, family.
Yes, Inara did write, the thing with *aunt Aly* and a lot more.
Inara is .. sublime. So similar to me but so much better then I will ever be.
It is no wonder you locked her in your heart and she has the same feeling towards you.
I agree with my little one. you are part of family, the sister I never had and never will get.

You know so much more about me, more then anyone else, mor as my own mother.
She doesn't know all what happened to Maliel, its better for her and Maliel's family.
But not in this letter, not what happened to Maliel nor what the *purification* means and what it achieves.

There are more pressing matter. The Bloodbond.
I will write a new parchment for it, you should give to Kyre.
For sure read it first by youself, its adressed to you.

I can understand you Aly. And hereby I make it very simple.

Come here !

Come into the town I live. You're most welcome in my house.

Honestly - you need this hiatus and exactly NOW!

Find some inner peace for a couple of days here .. well .. provided it is quiet inTemran and we not got called somewhere else.

Maybe I have a idea how we can trick Moshran in your case or at least thwart it for a while.

forever your soul sister

~Lacy~

PS.: I guess you know what this small book is. Its a portalbook and it will bring you to the borders of Temran, the town I live in.

Lacy took a deep breath before folding the letter. There was still something amiss, something that would bring Aly fast here. Atleast before the town, cause gates and walls are still under construction.
Walking to her cupboard, wipe with her hands over the drawer, murmuring low words ina ancient tongue. A clack was to hear and the edges of the drawer got for a brief moment a blue shimmer. She did open the drawer, took out a very small book. Closing the drawer again and walking outside after, Kia did already wait after she had her meal. Lacy did fix the Letter and the book. Talking to Kia, telling her how important her carriage was this time. Then the white beauty flew away.
More reflections

…..
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Standing in front of her door again, breathing the warm desert air, she felt kind of strange.
Never before she had a real home to return, now all had changed.
She already reported back to the queen that she was in Cadomyr again from her visit at the Salkamar Border and was told to speak with Katharina about the
progress with Letma.

First unpack, then think over some things, searching for Kyre about her message she has a solution for remove this bond

Still, a deep frown was to see as she stepped in, her thoughts wandered, as so often, to a special person.
Closing the door behind her, mechanically unpacking her things.
Clearly the time spend with Lacy had given her some peace, but the problems didn't vanish, not even a bit.
With a smile she did take out the sandglass, filled with Varshikar sand, putting it into one of the cabinets, a piece of her beloved old home.
Then she spotted the drawing from her riding sessions with Lacy. It was sad she couldn't take the black stallion Dùath with her, she has always been a excellent rider.
Always she missed horses on Illarion - but who needs horses if you have portals ? - right ?

After storing all away she did step to the mirror, rolling up the sleeve of her tunic, examine the tattoo. It was excellent made.
Directly over her old scar where she had cut out the branding sign of Negros on her upper arm.

Yes definitive fitting, Dragon and Phoenix, Lacy and I, we both are like these two noble creatures.

Another smile crossed her lips as she gentle put her fingers on it. Lacy had the same on her arm, as a sign they are linked to each other.
In her tattoo worked a light magic as a protection to endorse Kyre's balance apples and give her a bit more protection against the old bloodbond.
And there it was... the problems

Returning to her table, where the candelabre gave a warm shine around the room, she got a lump in her throat = again.

He wanted a warm, not to bright light...Why Bidukan ? Why did you all let down the gutter about one fault ? Not even a big fault and I did swallow my pride and
appologized twice .. so why ?

This WHY did haunt her since it happened, she couldn't understand it, nor why she was falsely accused - betrayal and not trustworthy, a liar playing tricks -

Sitting in her chair she took out the three parchments, looking over them.
They were old, very old and she knew they held a explosive truth about him.
For a long time she just sat there staring on the papers, then she did put them away, carefully hidden.

As long as she felt this way towards him, still loving him.. she wont use them.

***********************************************************************************************************

Some hours later she came back from Kyre, terribly troubled.
Kyre's proposal.... she need to talk about to someone else...
She trusted Kyre more then anyone else, she was her friend since such a long time - but this solution, she need time to think about.
Running her hand through her hair the first person in her mind was Bidukan ... again ... and she cursed herself for it.
But also Inara ... maybe Drathe ? Well she probably knew what he would say...

"Do it!! Feel young again - wonderful - can we change ? I make the ritual and be young again ?"

She had to chuckle about the thought.

But then again her heart started to burn, if she could, she would root out her heart - this wound was still bleeding.
How to fight this pain, how not to choke to death on the dust of the crumbled walls ? The walls he had torn down ?
And how to make a step forward without fear, the fear to look like a fool, getting this icy gaze from him and a cold speech ?
This was even worse then the bloodbond...
Her low whisper ended with a noise near a hard sob, but a Aleytys would never weep ? Wouldn't she ?

I wish you were here ....
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Aly war fort und Lacy? Sie stand dort angelehnt an ihren Gefährten Jeruno.

Lacy: "Ich...muss dir was erzählen mein Herz....und dafür solltest du dir heute nichts mehr vornehmen, außer eine Flasche vom Selbstgebrannten aus dem Keller zu holen...."

Das war nun einige Tage her. Und Lacy hatte tatsächlich einige Tage gebraucht um Jeruno das zu erzählen was sie vielleicht schon hätte vor 20 Jahren machen sollen. Aber gewisse Ängste sitzen eben tief.

Jetzt saß sie aber in ihrem Arbeitszimmer vor einem Blatt Pergament. Es wurde Zeit ihrer Schwester doch, etwas zu erzählen. Zudem hatte ihr ja auch Inara schon das ein oder andere Berichtet.

Liebste Schwester,

es ist, ungewohnt dich wirklich so zu grüßen und das alles erfüllt mich teilweise noch mit Gefühlen die ich noch immer richtig einordnen und vielleicht auch begreifen muss. Aber ich will das auch ganz sicher nicht missen.
Mein Alter schützt mich nicht davor noch soviel lernen zu müssen, was für andere ach so normal erscheint.
Vielleicht sogar auch mehr Vertrauen zu haben. Aber das ist schwer. Wer weiß das besser als du.
Dennoch hat sich etwas, entwickelt.
Als du fort bist habe ich Jeruno gesagt das ich mit ihm reden muss, naja und das er dafür besser eine Flasche des Selbstgebrannten holen sollte.
Da ich mich eh schonen sollte, war das wohl die richtige Wahl.
Ich gestehe, ihm das alles zu erzählen war, noch schwieriger als dir. Ich stockte oft und war nicht sicher ob ich weiter machen sollte. Ich konnte ihn teilweise nicht mal ansehen am Anfang und was tat er? Er nahm mich in den Arm, hielt mich fest als..würde ich jeden Moment aufspringen und weglaufen wollen. Nun, der Impuls dazu kam ein ums andere mal auf...
Es waren glaube ich gut 2-3 Tage bis er nun alles wusste. Auch das was, du noch erfahren wirst. Meine Zeit bei meiner Mutter, das erwachen in einer Welt, die mir fremder nicht sein konnte.
Jeruno, akzeptiert es, versteht sogar meine Ängste.
Ich wünschte nur du würdest auch einen solchen Mann für dich finden oder hättest ihn schon.
Vielleicht sollte ich dir das auch grade nicht alles so...schrieben, ich weiß wie du noch immer leidest und deine Rückkehr nach Cadomyr macht alles eben nicht leichter.
Also sag mir, wie sieht es bei dir aus? Probleme verschwinden ja nicht einfach. Oh und ich hoffe, dass Tattoo, tut seine Wirkung zusammen mit den Äpfeln.
Achja und, wie ist das Zusammenleben mit unserer Kleinen?
Ich kann dir nur sagen, dass Inara von der Idee mehr als begeistert war. Sie mag dich eben sehr.
Hier in der Stadt sind alle eifrig damit beschäftigt die Taverne wieder aufzubauen und vor allem die Mauer fertig zu stellen. Das wäre vor Mas denke ich mehr als ratsam. Ich werde im übrigen hier sein den Mas über. Meine Mutter weiß nicht ob sie kommen kann aber Jeruno wird sich so gut er es vermag um mich kümmern wenn es nötig werden sollte.
Ich denke einfach, ich werde hier gebraucht. Nenn es ein ungutes Gefühl.
Ich soll dir auch noch von Alicias Eltern nochmals ihren Dank aussprechen. Alicia geht es schon etwas besser. Aber es wird Zeit brauchen.
Jeder hier ist Dankbar für deine Unterstützung und du bist hier mehr als gern gesehen. Lady Lamar sie haben wiedermal Eindruck hinterlassen.
Ich hoffe dir geht es soweit gut und Inara ebenso, sie würde mir ja nie sagen wenn es nicht so wäre.

Auf bald Schwester

~Lacy~

Lacy faltete den wohl kürzesten Brief bisher, das würde sich wohl in den folgenden wieder ändern, und ging mit diesem hinaus. Im Garten wartete schon ein fast schwarzer Falke darauf die Nachricht überbringen zu können. Sie strich ihm durch das Gefieder bevor sie den Brief befestigte und gab ihm noch ein Stück rohes Fleisch was er regelrecht verschlang. Abermals leise Worte an das wundervolle Tier und er hob sich mit einem Schrei in die Lüfte um davon zu fliegen.

Aly was gone and Lacy ? She was still standing there , leaning on her mate Jeruno.

Lacy: “I ..... need to tell you something my heart ... you shouldn't do anything else today, beside grab a bottle from the selfmade schnapps out of the basement..."

This happened some days ago. And Lacy really needed a couple of days to tell Jeruno all what she had should've told 20 years ago. Some fears are rooted quite deeply ...

Now she did sit in her working room, a parchment in front of her. It was about time to tell her „Sister“ something. Beside Inara has told some of the events already.

Dear Sister,

it feels slightly odd to greet you like this and some of this feelings I can't sort out in the right way for now, maybe just need to apprehend it further. But I surely wont miss them.
Even my age does not prevent me from learning, learning things for others just normal.
Maybe it is about to have more confidence, but its not easy. Who knows it better then you.
Still, something has... developed.
You were gone and I told jeruno I needed to talk to him, and therefor he should grab a bottle from out selfmade schnapps.
Since I wanted to spare myself anyway it was the absolutely right choice.
I have to admitt, to tell him all was even more difficult as to telling you. I made often a pause, not sure if I should continue. Partially I couldn't even look at him and what did he do ? He put his arms around me, did simple hold me tight as... I would jump up and run away. At some moments I had this impulse..
I think I needed 2 or 3 days to fully tell him all of my past including the things I want to tell you soon, too.
My time as I finally was with my mother again, wake up in a world I had no clue about, a totally foreign world.
Jeruno did accept it, understood my fears, too.

I wish you would find a such a men or you had it found already.
Maybe I shouldn't even write all this ... I know you still suffer and your return will not make it easier for you.

So, please tell me how does it look there ? Problems don't vanish so easily right? And I hope the tattoo along with the apples having the effect we wanted.

Oh, and how is the life together with our little one ?

I can tell you Inara was so delighted from this idea. She really likes you.

In the town are all eager to build up the tavern anew and complete the wall. It would be advisable to have it reaady before Mas. I will stay here for Mas, my mother isn't sure if she can come, but Jeruno will take good care of me if it will be necessary.
I think I'm needed here - name it an uneasy feeling.
Alicias parents wanted me to say again thank you. Alicia is on the way to be better, but it will need still time.
Everyone is thankfully for what you have done here und you will be always liked to see here.
Lady Lamar, you leave behind an impression.
I hope you are well and Inara, too, she wouldn't tell me otherwise.

for now Sister good bye

~Lacy~

Lacy did wrinkle up the parchment neatly, her shortest letter so far. It would change hereafter. She did go out with the letter into the garden. A black falcon did already wait to deliver the letter. She gently stroke through his feathers and gave him a piece of raw meat, what he did downright devour. Some whispers to the wunderful animal and it flew up wiht a screech into the air.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Every place, all what she did like, had a ghostly shadow - and she deeply hated it.
Her *special* place in the desert was hard to take.

"his whisper *I wont hurt you*, the first kiss, the deep talks" all haunted from this ghost with blue eyes.

She started to fall back in the old habits of drinking.
The one thing who kept her still going was Kyre and Inara. Living with her let her find, atleast at some nights, a rather peacefully sleep.
It was the first good decision she made to let the girl into her life and her villa.
A daughter she never had.
So sometimes she just left a parchment for her *I'm hunting, will be back soon*, grabbing several bottles, leaving and just sit on a place, without a ghost, to drink.
She needed to find a new spot, a spot she could feel home again in the desert.

Also she was deeply concerned about Kyre. Her mysterious messages being sort of sick, didn't want to see her ... she missed her deeply.
She was her rock, her only true and trustworthy friend, beside the girl. But Inara was just that - a girl. She had willingly took the responsibility for her now.
Still not all was for her ears or for her to see.

And about the ritual = there was a huge NO!
She did inform Kyre as the decision was reached over a message. Hopefully she wasn't sad or mad at her refusing this ritual.
The relieve was great as Kyre herself told her, over another message, she wont do the ritual.
It was an idea, but a terrible, scary one. She didn't want to take the risk to lose all memories.
She wasn't probably vain enough to prefer to be younger again, over losing all what did define her, her memories, her past life.
The only intriguing point was to forget Bidukan ! But even this - no - it was part of her life, even if it was extremly painful just right now.
Still she did wonder if she would be another person, starting sort of fresh and anew, just theoretical philosophy nothing more.

"One thing for sure = I never would be this ALY again"

With Kyre's apples and the tattoo from Lacy, she could bear the cold and the pain. She was used to pain, wasn't she ?

The falcon reached her short before she entered her home, give her a faint smile.
Quickly unlocking the door, feeding the falcon, she started to read.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Staring at her nearly destroyed helmet she did shake her head.
The magical balls did hit her at Letma so fast, her head was still feeling weird and sort of a deafness lingered.
The cut, from removing the damaged helmet, above her ear wasn't deep and Amelia did well care for it.
Brave little lamb this Amelia.
Fact for her - if they go for the final assault on Letma - the warriors needed magic protection from potions!

Exelous had the same fate, but she was glad to see him, even at the cross, talking about his return.
The scars of the terrible burnings from Mas were still to see - and she could only imagine what it has done to his mind.
She did well notice his reaction to the fires in Runewick, as the cauldron did blow up.
With Caiah at her side she felt good, though. This elfess warrior didn't show up much, but she was a good fighter and
able listen to orders.
The future will show what all this poisoned gas, the contamined water and the rocks appearing in town, doing to Runewick in general.
The Portals and the column are gone, though. But if the prize was to high - ?? She feared for her friend Kyre and did hope she was safe.

I wonder why Bidukan didn't show up... in the same second she cursed herself for the thought.
His shadow did still haunt her, sometimes the emptiness in her heart was hard to bear. Maybe, maybe she was more careless
about her life since then.

A sigh was to hear in the quiet room. Inara has left early and she wasn't sure if the girl was angry about her.
Not allowing her to fight was maybe a fault...
Time to write to Lacy ..

"Dear Lacy, soulsister,

I was so glad to read that you finally opened up to Jeruno. He really deserved this. And I'm even more happy for you that he just reacted as I expected.

For me - oh well, the ghost of Bidukan lingers and pains me. We did visit so many places together, laughed and adventured,so all is .. sort of poisoned to me.
The memories are still painful and I hate myself for thinking about all of it - over and over again.

Inara is a blessing Lacy. She is at my side if I need her, though I wont burden her to much.
We had a assault on Letma last night and the girl was unhappy, kind of sad, as I forbid her to go.
Maybe we should consider this stance and trust her more, she has grown to a capable fighter ... but I will follow your lead in this.

Give all the citizens my regards Lacy, and about the impression, well we both did just what we always do - right?
Now Mas is coming and I have not a real good feeling about, but who has it anyway about Mas ?

Looking forward to your next letter - and try to keep out of trouble - will you ?

~Aly~

Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

(( english below ))

Lacy saß an den Drachen gelehnt, den Inara und ihr Vater Jeruno zusammen aus Holz gebaut hatten, im Garten. Sie starrte in den klaren Abendhimmel. In der Hand hatte sie einen Brief von ihrer Tochter. Und genau darum kreisten ihre Gedanken.

Soviel hatte Inara berichtet und dann auch in gewissem Sinne von ihr gefordert. Lacy konnte es Inara nicht verdenken. Die Kleine wollte immer helfen, wenn sie konnte, auf ihre Weise. Vielleicht war das Verbot sich nicht in Belange einzumischen die mit Dämonen oder Moshran zu tun hatten auch zu streng gewesen.

Aber wie sollte Inara auch wissen was für Lacy dahinter steckte. Welche Ängste ihre Mutter heimsuchten.
Lacy seufzte, sie hatte schon mit Jeruno gesprochen, egal wie Lacy sich entscheiden würde, er stand da voll und ganz hinter ihr.
Doch ihre Überlegungen und das abwägen, wurden fürs erste durch den Schrei eines allzu bekannten Falken unterbrochen. Es war Aratos, einer der zwei Falken welche nun bei Aly waren. Und wie zu erwartend war da ein Brief von ihrer Freundin.
Lacy erhob sich und nahm den Brief an sich, nur um Aratos dann gen Wald zu schicken, wo Jeruno sich derzeit um die jungen Falken kümmerte. Dort würde Aratos die „Familie“ sehen und bekam auch gleich noch frisches Fleisch.
Lacy selbst begab sich nun hinein in ihr Arbeitszimmer, um dort den Brief zu lesen und dann wohl auch gleich zwei Antworten zu schreiben.

Liebe Aly,

ich hoffe wirklich, das du diesen Schmerz überwinden kannst. Das es nicht einfach ist, kann ich mir mehr las gut vorstellen und das es zeit brauch. Aber mach bitte dir selbst keine Vorwürfe, nur weil diese Erinnerungen immer wieder aufkommen. Das ist es nicht wert. Das ist er nicht wert!

Wir tun das richtige, zumindest hoffe ich das jedes mal, und das hinterlässt wohl immer Eindruck. Wir halten uns nicht zurück und geben alles um das zu schützen was uns wichtig ist. Besonders im Mas. Aber nicht nur du hast ein schlechtes Gefühl. Es ist anders als sonst aber die Möglichkeiten, woran das liegen mag, sind eben zahlreich.

Und so, kommen wir zu Inara. Auch sie spielt eine Rolle. Hole ich sie nach Hause oder lasse ich sie bei dir im Mas. Ich kann nicht sagen wo sie sicherer wäre.
Sie hat mir einen Brief geschrieben und einiges erzählt auch über eure Offensive gegen Letma und die Dämonen dort. Auch das sie sich bisher nicht eingemischt hat. Ganz dem folgend was ich von ihr verlangt habe. Aber, sie wird es nicht mehr. Oder sagen wir eher sie bittet es mich zu überdenken, weil sie nicht einfach tatenlos zusehen kann. Ich verstehe ja, das es um ihre Freunde geht, Familie also um dich, und das es einfach nicht das Richtige in ihren Augen ist nichts zu tun.
Ich gestehe, ich habe Angst davor es ihr zu erlauben.
Angst, ein Wort was ich früher zwar verstanden habe, aber es dennoch nur ein Wort für mich war. Ich hatte keine Angst oder Furcht. Nicht mal vor dem Tod. Nicht vor Moshran, aber hier doch großen Respekt. Durch die Erziehung und die Priester war ich der Überzeugung, egal was Moshran mir antun würde, es gäbe einen Grund aus dem ich es verdient hätte.
Aber...ich schweife ab.
Meine jetzige Angst ist sogar recht logisch erklärt, auch wenn ich das Inara gegenüber nicht sagen kann. Ich weiß nicht, was ist, wenn erkannt wird, wer sie ist? Das sie meine Tochter ist. Sicher nur am Namen ist das nicht auszumachen, ich trage meinen Geburtsnamen nicht mehr. Solch Wesen der Dunkelheit haben aber weit andere Möglichkeiten um mehr zu sehen als das bloße Auge. Dann die Sache mit meinem Vater. Ja, er soll tot sein aber seine Leiche ist verschwunden. Alles ist in dem Punkt ungewiss. Was ist wenn er durch Moshran als Lich wiederkehrt? Oder als Dämon? Er hat ihm nun mal mehr als gut gedient.
Und dann bin da ich, ich habe einen Gott betrogen...verraten, obwohl ich ihm geweiht bin.
Ich will nicht das Inara für meine Fehler bezahlen muss!
Und dennoch, ich kann ihr nicht länger verbieten zu helfen. Das widerspricht allem was sie ausmacht. Also, werde ich es erlauben. Ich zweifelte nie daran das sie eine gute Kämpferin ist, vor allem mit dem Bogen wird sie herausragend sein.
Aber, sorge bitte dafür das sie, wenn sie hilft, nur das tut was sie nicht zu nah an die Dämonen oder Moshran Anhänger bringt? Ich weiß nicht ob das so überhaupt Möglich ist. Mir ist nur eines klar, von diesen Dingen, kann ich sie nicht länger fernhalten. Also sollte sie lernen, mit was sie es zu tun hat und...irgendwann wenn sie wieder hier ist, muss wohl auch sie die Wahrheit erfahren, was immer das dann auch für unsere Beziehung bedeutet mag...
Wenn es einen Gott gäbe der mich erhören würde...ich ...würde dafür beten, das vor allem mein Vater niemals von Inara erfährt....
Ich werde ihr auch sagen, das sie auf dich hören soll wie sie es bei mir tut, wobei das wohl ohnehin schon der Fall ist.
Sie war sehr besorgt um dich, auch wenn du wohl nur einen Kratzer abbekommen hast. Aber sie sieht in dir nun einmal eine...zweite Mutter.

Ich schätze dieses mal kommen wir auch nicht dazu meine Geschichte weiter zu erzählen. Das was du hier noch zu hören bekommen hast, über die Läuterung, was mehr einer Manipulation der Erinnerungen und Empfindungen und Folter gleicht. Über das, was Maliel passiert ist, was mein Vater ihr angetan hat und das ich sie schlussendlich töten...nein, erlösen musste. Das alles war eigentlich schon der schlimmste Teil dessen was mein Leben ausmachte bisher. Wenngleich es auch in Ar-Sikar, dem Reich meiner Mutter, einige unschöne Episoden gab.

Wir kommen noch dazu darüber zu sprechen, auf die eine oder andere weise.

Und da schreibt grade die Richtige, das ich mich aus Ärger raus halten soll. Seien wir doch mal ehrlich, der Ärger, meine Liebe, findet doch meistens uns und nicht wir ihn oder?

Auf bald meine Schwester im Geiste

~Lacy~

Lacy atmete tiefer durch und verfasste dann noch das Schreiben an ihre Tochter. Sie erledigte auch noch andere Aufgaben und ließ somit Aratos etwas Zeit mit den anderen Falken.
Aber später würde er dann beide Briefe erhalten und sie zu Lacys ferneren Familienmitgliedern bringen.

Lacy did sit in the garden, leaned on the wooden dragon Inara and Jeruno had build. She did stare up in the clear evening sky, holding a letter from her daughter. And that was exactly the matter about what her thoughts circled.

Inara had reported a lot und in a way demanded from her. Lacy couldn't blame her for it. The little one always wanted to help, if able, in her own way. Maybe the forbiddance to stay away from all what had to do with Demons or Moshran was to absolute.

But how should Inara know what was behind for Lacy. How could she know her mother's fears which did befall her.
Lacy sighed, she had already spoke to Jeruno, and no matter how she would decide in this matter, he want back her fully.
Her reflections and weighing up were halted by the screech of a well known falcon. It was Aratos, one of the two falcons who now stayed with Aly.
And he had a letter from her friend.
Lacy rose from the ground, took the letter, then she did send Aratos to the wood, Jeruno was there to care for the young falcons. There would Aratos see his "family" and get some fresh meat aswell.
Lacy walked over to her working room to read the letter and prepare to write two answers.

Dear Aly,

I truely hope you can overcome this pain. It will be not easy, I can imagine this very well and it will take time. But do not blame yourself, because of this upcoming memories. Its not worth it. He isn't worth it!

We do the right thing, atleast I hope so, and that leaves a impression. We do not hold back und give all to protect what is important for us. Especially in Mas. But not only you have a bad feeling. Its different from before, but the possibilties this time are numerous.

And now lets talk about Inara. She plays for sure a role in this. Do I order her home or let her stay with you during Mas ? I'm not sure where she is safer.
She did write a letter und told me a something about the offensive against Letma and the demons there. She told me also she didn't interfere so far, following my demand. But, she wont do it anymore. Or let it put this way, she is begging me to think over, cause she can't sit idle around and do nothing. I understand that the reason are her friends, her family - you, and in her eyes it isn't right to do nothing.
I admitt I am afraid to allow her wish.
Fear, a word I knew and understood, but it was only a word. I didn't know fear or apprehension. Not even before death. Not before Moshran, there was only respect.
My education and the priests gave me the believe, no matter what Moshran would do to me, it had a reason and I would deserve it.
But ... I digress.
My fear now is pretty logical, even if I can't talk about it towards Inara. I don't know what will happen if someone get the knowledge who she is ? That she is my daughter ? Surely the name will not giver her away, I do not use my birth name anymore. But the creatures of darkness have other ways to see as just the normal eyesight.
Also the issue with my father. Yes, its known he is dead but his body vanished after. All is uncertain in this matter. What will be if Moshran send him back as a Lich ? Or as a Demon ? He has served him very well.
And then there are me, I did deceive a god... betrayed him, despite I'm ordained to him.
I dont want Inara has to pay for my faults!
But still, I can't deny her wish to help any longer.It goes against all her principles and what she is made of. Therefore I will allow it. I didn't have any doubt she will be a good fighter, especially with the bow she will be outstanding.
But, can you please make sure, that if she is fighting not goes all to near to demons or Moshrans followers ? I'm not sure if this even is possible. I just know I can't hold her back any longer from it. She should learn with what she is dealing, she has to learn the truth, somewhere along the line if she stays at home, no matter what it means to our mother-daughter bond.
If there would be a god, who would hear me out, I would beg that especially my father never ever get knowledge of Inara's existence.
I will tell her she has to listen to you, like she is listen to me, but this is already happening.
She was so worried about you, even if you only had a scratch. But she is seeing in you... a second mother.

I suppose there is no time to tell my story further. What I already did tell you, about the purification, which was more a manipualtion of memories, emotions and torture, or what happened to Maliel. What my father did to her und that I was forced to kill her... no, redeem her. This was already the most worst part of my life, even though in Ar-Sikar, the realm from my mother, some unpleasant episodes happened.

In one way or the other we will talk about at a later date.

And by the way, you are the right one to tell me to stay away out of trouble . Lets be honest, the trouble, my dear, finds us and not the other way around or ?

Talk to you soon, my sister in spirt.

~Lacy~

Lacy took a deep breath und started to write some lines to her daughter aswell. To give Aratos some time with his family she did also do some other work. Later she would fix the letters on him to bring them to her far away family members.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

With a soft sigh she let sink her tired body into the warm bath, closing her eyes.
So much did happen again, in such a short time.

" Lets be honest, the trouble, my dear, finds us and not the other way around or ?"

"Exactly my friend, absolut right.. the trouble seems to hang on my heels. Or I just stick my nose to often into things I shouldn't*

It started all with the blow up from the cauldron. Runewick's earth didn't come to rest after it. After Inara told her, she had prayed to Bragon for protection and the visions of Letma's army Amelia and her were granted, she was sure Bragon also did prevent to spread the fires into Runewick. Still ...

"Damn I thought Deanna was sure what she was doing ..."

Apparantly not really - as she went to Runewick, to met finally Kyre to speak about how to help her against the bloodbond, she immediate observed the deep hole, unguarded. She did shake her head and started to count the fumes ... a lot more then the last time for sure.
With a sigh she did step into the tavern as she heard voices from inside.
A unknown man, Caswir, Kyre and Deanna did talk about all and Kyre meant she should take a seat aswell. Later Sammy - a pretty crazy Sammy to be honest - and the old man joined the discussion.
As always a lot of theories, rituals and such stuff. She was far to practical to find this helpful. The gas clouds did strongly reminiscent her of Hellbriar, the vulcano, before he errupted. Along with the rocks, which still did break out from the earth.
Eli got a message with some troubling news about something in front of Yewdale ... at the sea.
And her feelings did grow even stronger now.

The water was bubbling and she could count atleast five gas clouds over the water surface... It seems the reaction has awakened a vulcano. If this would be the case no ritual, no balance the mana thing, would prevent a outbreak. The earthquakes, they all felt after the Cauldron did explode, did show her another indication of it. The fisherman nearby complained the fishes were dieing by the hour. So - Runewick had a really serious problem. Polluted water, poisoned fumes... soon no one could drink water or eat something from near Runewick.

She did beg Kyre if the situation would get worse to come to Cadomyr, with Caswir. as guests in her Villa. She would make room for the two.. or they could stay at the Inn with Eli...

But now.. the Queen has to be informed. At her way back she did spot Jacob and Reyor making a wooden barrier around the hole. Good thinking from this two ... but she showed the issue at the sea to them aswell.

"You should inform Oxiana and maybe the Don about - it may happen we need to harbor some refugees from Runewick soon"

Jacob agreed and she finally did rush back to Cadomyr. First she met Inara, motion her to follow. Then she knocked at Katharinas Villa.. no one answered.

It was neccessary the Queen knew what happened, and it seems she was grateful for her report, gave some useful orders. She wanted Aly to check daily Oldras Corner, the Cadomyr seaside, file also daily reports to Katharina. Her majesty wasn't clearly not amused that the experiment Runewick had performed now quickly seems spread into a crisis.

Inara was impressed and excited, as both went out, just to met Katharina. Report was done fast and she wanted Inara to accompany her to visit Oldra's corner.
Exelous did join in, also Katharina armed herself, the more the better.
Using the ship to the old harbor at the lighthouse they did walk to several spots and so far was nothing to see. No fumes, no bubbling water, no dead fish- thanks the gods.

Still it wasn't the end of the day...
Katharina meant they could check on Letma as well. Said and done...
It was quiet in the desert, nothing to see of unholy filth. Inara did shiver slightly, but the grip at her bow was firm.
She did tell her that Lacy gave her the permission to help and fight... under Aly's protection.
Exelous did surprise her ...
" You are in good hands with Aleytys, to be true."
After gazing him surprised she tossed a meager thank you... cause instead of this brave and honorable knight she did see someone else,
and her heart did start to bleed and race again.

Inara did break this with her statement ""As good as in my mothers"

After some short words about the state of preparation concerning the assault on Letma, it was about time to see a more... pleasant view.
Then it happened ...
Exelous did throw a portal ...She heard Katharina saying "Risky" and went through ... but there was a lightning striking the Portal....
Inara came after her at the Teleporter... both concerned. Immediate they did run back as fast as they could.
From far they heard the battle was on !
Inara was precise with her bow, reacting well and tried to hit the mages first.

Somehow her body got some magical hits from behind, let her stagger, as she heard Exelous sharp shout "Aleytys!" dropping a healing potion near her.
It saved her life.... would have Bidukan done the same ? If he would be here ?
Lacy's comment was in her letter *He isn't worth it* and she was probably right about.

Katharina did run to grab some silver sand to close the Portal but it seems to late ...

Inara, Exelous and she needed to retreat behind the gate at Siranis Altar, as more and more of the foul creatures did step out of the portal.

Then he cames ... *The unholy Archmage's fiendishly reddened bones dripped with clotted blood and a abhorrent stench polluted the air.*

Exelous did react like a true man of honor
"We just lost one of our valuable vantage points. And... It's all my fault. So many...."
He paused as Katharina came back with the sand only to speak further with a determined voice
" won't rest until this has been resolved. We must reclaim this area!"

Katharina and Exelous did raise her bows, hitting as much as they could, but some explosions did kill already a lot of the creatures,'til only a few of them remained.
She did watch the scenario, especially Exelous, and again Bidukan was coming up in her mind..
He probably never would have admitt that he made a fault... cause blaming others was a speciality of him.
If he would've been a real Knight, like Exelous, he never would have broke his promise, never ditched this love so easily ...
But she knew he had only played with her.. lieing...
Shaking herself, to get him out of her mind, she heard again Exelous speaking.

"If we can lure it over... You think you can hit it, Inara?"

Inara mentioned dryly she would try to. So the final battle did began.
Inara, despite her young age, did show what an excellent archer she would become.
After the area was finally clear she made a mark and a note to herself *Never ever throw here a portal, lesson learned for me.. I wasn't aware of what could happen"
Katharina explained that Letma drains the Mana and "Words to live by." stated Exelous.
Then he asked her curious about Inara. She told him that Lacy was a outstanding warrior and her daughter no doubt will follow her in this footsteps.
That she was willing to train and protect Inara as good as she could.

After all this there was one bright side and Katharina nailed it "That's a bunch of skeleton less in Letma's army."

She recognized that she nearly has dozed off in the warm water and finished her bath quickly.
Stepping in the Villa she did see Inara already sleeping, but she was threshing around, restless.
"No wonder my little one, you have seen and done a lot today. But I am more then proud of you"
She did cuddle closeby, laying her arm around Inara, to give her some support in her sleep, smiling as she noticed Inara did drift in a more peacefully state now.

"My daughter, our daughter Lacy, is a wonderful person...I write tomorrow if I have time" She did mumble before her eyes get closed and drifting into sleep.