Trial of Riniao of Cadomyr

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Korwin

Trial of Riniao of Cadomyr

Post by Korwin »

A tribunal has been established, with the intent of arbitrating accusations against Riniao of Cadomyr. The panel of magistrates comprises Orion Lysander, Orren Padick, and Eli Travinus. Orion Lysander shall serve as the chair of this tribunal.

Riniao stands accused of engaging in a campaign of harassment and violence against practitioners of magic.

Prior to the trial, those with information pertaining to this matter are invited share their wisdom, so the magistrates may reach an informed judgment. Testimony may be sent to Orren Padick, or appended to this notice.

The date of the trial will be announced after the magistrates have had an opportunity to review the particulars of the case. At the trial, pertinent details shall be reviewed and discussed, and a judgment rendered. In addition to those summoned, any who may pass freely into the realm of Runewick may attend.

On behalf of the Tribunal,
Orren Padick
Kyre

Re: Trial of Riniao of Cadomyr

Post by Kyre »

Information for the tribunal to consider:

I was talking to Eli just outside Runewick when a man I didn't recognize appeared in the direction of the teleporter. Eli told me the man was Riniao of Cadomyr and I immediately recognized the name as the one that hurt mages. I grabbed Eli's robe and pointed to the archer at Runewick but he refused to go saying he wanted to talk to the man. I elected to stay also to give the old man support. If Riniao said anything I can't remember the words.. only that he directed his ire at Eli. The lizard Kashas showed up but didn't come any closer to me, Eli, or Riniao who was aiming his bow holding an arrow at Eli. Eli handed me his wand and held up both hands to show Riniao he was unarmed and simply wished to talk. Again I tried to grab the old man's robe thinking this was a bad idea but to no avail. At that time I pulled my wand from it's place near my belt just to be ready however didn't use it.

I can't remember the exact words between the two, but the mage killer shot his arrow at Eli knocking him down and I moved closer then began saying magical words as I aimed my wand at Riniao. I could tell by the burning of the cloak and clothes he must be hurting however the man had no expression on his face at all as his bow moved from Eli toward me. Hesitant to send him to Cherga, I stopped my attack, yet he never stopped his arrows nor even hesitated. I woke at the cross with Eli soon to follow as we both were summarily dismissed from the realm of Cherga. We were carried to the hospital by Kashas who made the effort to remove our arrows managing without medic training, so it took days for us to heal.

I would like to add further injury. I saw the druid Yridia for scarring from one of the two arrows I received and am still working with her on the problem.

The Witch Kyre

(( the part of burning of the clothes was added to demonstrate the health going down however if object can be removed ))
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Another information note is attached.

First I will confirm the scarred wound Kyre showed me was horrible, but mostly about not treating it correctly.

The second information is in my opinion a very important one and I hope it will be carefully considered.
The honorable knight Sir Kraex'Ju did find me at the Hemp Necktie Inn and asked for help. Since I am a Druid and Priestess of Ushara I accepted the plea.
I met Riniao Teries and we had a long talk. He did allow another meeting, so I could try to find out if anything still has influence over his decisions.

Countess Katharina Brightrim and Knight Kraex'Ju agreed to witness the procedure.

It failed, because someone or something did twist this man's mind, heart and soul so brutally but yet subtle, I couldn't help him at that very moment.

Still, we are on a lead and I'm awaiting a message from a trusted source very soon. It will shed more light on a guild named * The Mage Hunters * located in Gynkeesh.
It is quite possible with the right information to lift the hex, curse or spell from Riniao. My educated guess leads me towards this group and their leaders, shaping people
into weapons for it's own agenda to harm mages.

To let the trial be a fair one I hope this will be taken into consideration.

Signed

Yridia Anar
Druid
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

A fair Trial with one victim at the tribunal?...nope, not gonna happen.
*the oparchement is left unsigned*