Magic Resistance skill

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Sir_Kale

Magic Resistance skill

Post by Sir_Kale »

with wand magic now being here I think magic resistance should be a skill that you can get because other then that i feel people are weak against magic and everyone wants to be a mage now.
Djironnyma

Re: Magic Resistance skill

Post by Djironnyma »

Currently the best defence against magic is wearing high level armour; it should protect you very well. Anyway as written in the news the wand magic system is still work in process. There will be massive balancing together with the fighting system itself. So please be patient.
Estralis Seborian

Re: Magic Resistance skill

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Attention. I fear there is a huge misunderstanding around what using a skill means. It means you start out bad. Really bad. And you need to do something to get better. It does not mean you'll start out like now and become better and better, way beyond what your performance is now. Do not mix up balancing with skill effects.

Other than that, I have no objections against a skill even though I consider it pretty stupid to require ppl to cast on each other fireballs to increase it.