Trading Quests by Rincewind

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Rincewind

Trading Quests by Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=11500

Please have a look at - and discuss this proposal.

All the Best, Rincewind
Rincewind

Re: Trading Quests by Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

I knew it was Mas when I proposed this, but I expected more people are interested in this proposal.

Don't be lazy and register to Mantis.
Estralis Seborian wrote:So basically these quests reduce the "buy from NPC" price by 50 % and increase the "sell to NPC" revenue from 5 % / 10 % to 60 %. (12x / 6x).

So I buy the stuff, sell some other stuff and make profit.
Keep in Mind, the traded resources are set to a particular order in the quest. You have to buy 50 items at the NPC for 50% market price, and have to find profitable use for it. Next you are required to organize 50 different Items and deliver it to the NPC who will reward you 60% of the market price for it. The profit made by this will be needed to continue the quest. If you fail to make profit for some reason you will have to find funds somewhere else.

This Quest has a dynamic reward. Solving it with the help of others (or your own skill) will create profit. Solving it with the help of Market-NPCs will result in a deficit.