GMs bonuses

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Karrock

GMs bonuses

Post by Karrock »

What do you think if there would exist possibility to perform rituals for own char or others which would add bonuses to attributes for cyckle of time.
Such a rituals would need GM and materials. It would exist instead of magic system and would be based on INT/WP/ESS only.
Now currently my magical char has nothing special to do and its boring. Almost none treat him serious.
Vern Kron

Re: GMs bonuses

Post by Vern Kron »

Probably should just message a gm about it.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

There is already a NPC that can change your stats, it cost coins but can be done. Also you can make a quest if desired.. here is a guideline for that: http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =6&t=38609. When the volunteer dev's can get a milestone complete, magic should be worked on then, which should help those characters that are mages and there are a few that play now. Archery, crafting, some rituals according to guidelines can all be accomplished and if not sure what those guidelines are, check with a GM. How will this suggestion help the game is always best to ask when posting a proposal also. http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 94&t=38019

As an aside, I don't think something that would call for constant GM intervention to work would be approved if that is what you meant..... :)

As you can see... I am a little confused on your proposal.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

I know that trainers exist, but bonus is bonus (not attribute changing) and I asked before gm, can I perform ritual what will add point to any attribute and he says they can't do it so I made proposal to make it possible by GM for a period of time before magic system will show up.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

You need a very good reason to convince GMs why your char should be granted a stat bonus, even if just temporarily. Things like this shouldn't be handed out like candy, so we don't need a fixed plan for them. GMs can do that if they want to. But as I said: This would be something very special.