For Sirani and the benefits of miscegenation

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leva Beliu

For Sirani and the benefits of miscegenation

Post by Leva Beliu »

A sleek and lissome lizard approaches stealthily a copse of weeping willows, looking around while wagging its forked tongue, feeling the air. When it seems satisfied that there is no one around, it edges its way into the grove, in the middle of which stands a small temple that covers a marble altar. The lizard then opens up some reed baskets and takes out several dishes that it places on the altar. It then kneels and bows until its snout touches the flagstones. After a few minutes, it stands up and slips a rolled parchment into the slot of a prayer box and, as silent as a snake, it slithers away.

The parchment reads as follows:

Your very Highness and Dearest among the Gods, beloved Sirani,
I humbly ask you to accept these gifts from your prostrated servant. I might not look like the perky woman that used to frolic on the Sirani’s island in the old days, but I can assure you that my human female body is alive and kicking under my scales and that ridiculous tail. Your whimsical brethren, Nargun, decided to stuff my (almost) perfect body into a lizard skin. I guess I deserved it, you know how stubborn I can be...
First, I was infuriated, for sure, but I must say that I find it rather funny nowadays. The way the guys look at me now, no more ogling down my throat! A woman in the guise of a reptile. Great! And look what a cool haircut he gave me… And that pale scaly skin, a whiter shade of pale that exalts my velvety black eyes. Wow, look at me, a real ephebe!
Be assured that I always will be your faithful follower and defender, enjoying the pleasures of life rather than the gold and silver of the common workers and other adventurers and merchants. I live by your words, as you had them engraved on the pediment of this (secret) temple: ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF LIFE WHILE YOU CAN.
I hope that the fallout of your bounty will grace the meandering path of my new life. Who knows, I might even meet a soul mate that can look under my lepidic skin and love me for what I am rather than for my hearty cooking.
I am pursuing my apprenticeship in the field of archery and as I pledged it to you, I will bring the head of an ogre, with a single arrow in the forehead, on this altar, so that what you sowed in my deft hands will fruit out for your greater glory. I will become your favourite hunteress, the bolt of your splendor and the bow of your unfathomable joie de vivre.
Your very, very much obliged worshiper
Leva Beliu