Marriage!

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

rakust dorenstkzul

Marriage!

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

A parchment is placed in the marketplace of Cadomyr

Announcement of the marriage of Josephine D'Gemmifus and Sir Guy Rocquefort Montserrat Confidemus Pluria Mitchell

The couple of Sir Guy Mitchell and Josephine D'Gemmifus are to be wed on the ((20th of April)) All are welcome to attend*

The following shall be provided for any visitors

* Alcohol

* Food

* Merriment

* Music

Please attend, and share the joy of the couple!

*excluding Leon Demelii
Josephine D'Gemmifus

Re: Marriage!

Post by Josephine D'Gemmifus »

~A second parchment could be found just next to the one of Guy. It is written in fine, narrow handwriting of darkblue and black ink.~

• As the date of my marriage draws close I wished to write formal invitation. As the first of my lineage since the very founding of the House D'Gemmifus sixteenhundred and sixteen years ago under the battlements of Laris I will marry a noble of the Salkamaerian Empire: Baron Guy Mitchell de Tobosa. Her Majesty Rosaline Edwards of Cadomyr, all of Her faithful subjects and those who consider themselves allies to Her noble cause would be most welcome if they honored my dear betrothed and me with their attendance.

For time, place and procedure I would like to refer to the writing of my dear betrothed for he organizes our marriage.

Finally I announce a friendly competiton of the Houses Mitchell de Tobosa and D'Gemmifus. All attending guests who assume to be one of mine may wear a coat of black. All those seeing Baron Mitchell as their reason for attendance shall wear one of blue.

• Daughter of the late Sir Leopold D'Gemmifus
          Blademaiden of the Crimson Order
          Lady in Waiting of the Cadomyrian Court
Josephine D'Gemmifus

Re: Marriage!

Post by Josephine D'Gemmifus »

~Another note, displaying the same handwriting is placed over the two others.~
  • My dear betrothed and I are most sorry to announce such embarrassing news in regard of our upcoming marriage. It is going to be postponed until further notice. As soon as all remaining matters are settled we will be sure to let our guests know.

• Daughter of the late Sir Leopold D'Gemmifus
          Blademaiden of the Crimson Order
          Lady in Waiting of the Cadomyrian Court