Possible health glitch?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Elijah

Possible health glitch?

Post by Elijah »

I was killed on one of my characters and upon revival, I played for a little while (close to 40 minutes) but my health never rose beyond the point it is currently (close to zero). I have a mostly full food bar and a GM tried to help me by healing me, killing me and then reviving me, and I tried to drink potions. No matter what it goes back down to it's previous spot and never increases.

Is this a glitch that can be fixed (hopefully)?
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

You've obviously become a zombie.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

How about you keep trolling on Off-Topic PurpleMonkeys?

Elijah, that's perfectly normal. When you die, all your attributes are reduced (to stop you from jumping right back in the battle and encouraging you to roleplay injury). Your body slowly recovers and when it's fully recovered, your attributes are back to normal. This process is graphically represented by the health bar. When your health bar naturally (without healing) climbs back up to max, that means your body is fully recovered and your attributes are back to what they were prior to your death.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

I completely understand that. However, it has now been two hours and it is still not nearly close to half. I was under the impression the recovery period is a fraction of that?
Flux

Post by Flux »

Killing and reviving you makes the recovery time increase. Wait it out logged in.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Thanks, Flux. Seems that was what was needed.