Gathering of Knowledge concerning the Spirit

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Galim

Gathering of Knowledge concerning the Spirit

Post by Galim »

A note is pinned to the Townwalls of Trollsbane, Varshikar, Vanima and Greensbriar.

Be greeted peoples of Gobaith,

as many of you propably know there is a dangerous spirit plagueing our Isle. Many have witnessed its doings already, many have been already a victim themself. To be able to stop this spirit, we need something very important. Knowledge. We have to know more about it. As we know it appeared at many different spots on this isle...so it is possible that some of you have informations which werent shared yet with others...

So I would like to ask all of you to share what you know with the majority. Maybe together we find a solution.

We need any informations regarding the Spirit. When it appeared the first time, what kind of victims it choses, what it has done to them, if it is gathering something, its name...and anything of importance which it could have share with you when it has spoken. Even the slightest information may be of help...

Thank you all for your support and help,

Sincerly,

Elizabeth van Lichtenfells
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

~A tiny note arrives written in miniscule print, it is wrapped in a soft red leaf and tied with a thin red ribbon. This note is attached to a tiny bird, yellow and black, some call this bird an Oriole~

Elizabeth
Just to let you know, several days ago I was standing conversing with my good friends at Kalahorn, when that spirit conked me in the head. My companions, Bindus and Velisai, were unaware, at first, that I was wounded. Once I fell to the ground, they realized it of course. We went to Troll's bane then by portal book. Immediatly upon stepping out there, it began again to torture our minds with horrible ideas. The spirit first threatened to break Erick's heart, if I did not. It spoke to each of us. Finally it told me that each of them, Bindus and Velisai, would die now and they were transported to a remote portion of the island, I was frantic. However, as they returned and as I calmed down, the spirit thanked me for a lovely feast, it cackled, and then disappeared. Clearly, we concluded, it feeds on pain, fear and misery. It also reads your most feared thoughts and uses them to attack you. We need to throw a party of fun and delightful times, everytime we suspect it is near. Only by removing ourselves from unhappiness, can we ever hope to defeat it.
Orioli