Account help

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Lance T.

Account help

Post by Lance T. »

Well I was recently unbanned. I wasn't told the conditions exactly, but I know I've gotten my forumaccess back. My accountname is Alatris Zeuel. That's the account I've always used. There should be other accounts linked to it, as I had a cousin and a friend of mine both play Illarion regularly on my computer before... but seeing as they don't anymore, those accounts aren't important.

My account though, I can't seem to login to. (I dunno if this is intentional, as I stated. I dunno the conditions of my unban.) I know the email address on the account is either not up-to-date or different than I remember.

So if someone could, I'd appreciate it. Maybe change the password on the account to my current email address, or PM me with some information.

-Lance Thunnigan
Snazug

Re: Account help

Post by Snazug »

Lance T. wrote:There should be other accounts linked to it, as I had a cousin and a friend of mine both play Illarion regularly on my computer before... but seeing as they don't anymore, those accounts aren't important.
If there are other accounts linked to your main account (i.e. your cousin and friend created entirely different accounts on the same computer), that may be the reason for your ban (multi-account rule). You'll need to let a GM (preferably Arien Edhel) know if you suspect there are other accounts linked to your main account. Posting what the game client text displays when you log in also helps.
Lance T.

Post by Lance T. »

I know all of this already, though, thanks for your input. Re-read the whole topic, and I'm sure you'll get what I meant to say. I know the multi-account rule, and I asked if was the case, they could perhaps open the account back up if possible.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Your account is and stays banned. The only reason why you can access the Illarion homepage and the board again is because for some reason your IP changed.

Your ban was never lifted.

Nitram