soups/sickness

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

ThisGuy

soups/sickness

Post by ThisGuy »

anytime someone is sick they have to run to a fire to get rid of whatever they have, and just sit there...

I think it would be nice if you could eat a bowl of soup to reduce the amount of time you have to sit near the fire, or even instead of sitting near the fire if its a good soup. I'm actually not sure if there is more than 1 kind since I'm not a cook...but

this would help support cooks
uses things already in game
its a medical fact that warm liquids are good for colds/flu/chest congestion
and fires aren't always convenient
Llama

Post by Llama »

Actually I think the sickness is there so you stop pging and stuff and go rp by a fire.
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

wow I didnt even know you could get sick

is it just a message that appears up or something?
Olive

Post by Olive »

i didn't know you coudl get sick until Olive started coughing and sneezing non stop, a nice man helped her to the fire and she warmed up and felt better. A nice fresh soup should shorten the time needed, but maybenot excessivley, say..25%

but
on the other hand
some o fthe besttime i have in game is sitting by a fire with friends just chatting
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

lucky you I have a hard time setting up my orc personality so he is able to interact with the humans on the island.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:Actually I think the sickness is there so you stop pging and stuff and go rp by a fire.
I don't think theres any way to catch it besides player to player. Gm's don't display symptoms even if they have it. :wink: Beware sickness spreading gm characters! :D