Irundar Quest

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Solumn

Irundar Quest

Post by Solumn »

I'm stuck in Irundar Castle for days and still can't find the required item. Then I remembered the Wiki said that I need 3 other players. I just need to know that if I really need that much people, can this quest be done alone? Because I really don't feel like continuing if I have to ask so many people, maybe one, but not three.
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

It can`t be done alone...
Llama

Post by Llama »

It HAS to be done with 4 players, and as far as I know, one needs to be a mage, otherwise you wont get anywhere.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:It HAS to be done with 4 players, and as far as I know, one needs to be a mage, otherwise you wont get anywhere.
Bullsh*t Adrian, you don't need a mage, the end door's just a bit dodgy sometimes and it helps to have a mage for reassurance.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Thats right, you dont need a mage to get through, only the required item(s?).. The whole thing can be done quite easily if you really think about what your doing, plus you dont need 4 people ALL the time :wink:
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Deuce wrote:Thats right, you dont need a mage to get through, only the required item(s?).. The whole thing can be done quite easily if you really think about what your doing, plus you dont need 4 people ALL the time :wink:
You need one key and to know one name and to know where to stand, what to use and what to examine ;) .
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

You need 4 people to get trougth it all, so you need 4 people all the time...
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

You do not need 4 chars to gather all the basic information from npcs to find the place and get the right hints. If someone just showed you the location of the entrance, you will not succeed even with 100 chars ;) Since you will hardly do all of it in one day, you will need 4 chars once you enter the mage tower and have all required things with you. To say more would be spoilerous ;)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Pellandria wrote:You need 4 people to get trougth it all, so you need 4 people all the time...
One can walk off after a point though.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Yeah, but thats trather pointless, if all want the water.
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

Alright, thanks, everyone. I guess I just have to find three desperate souls like me.