banned?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

banned?

Post by Julius »

Why am I banned? I got banned supposily over something in a thread that Dein wrote. I want him to come here and state that I never sent any PM or information regarding that matter nor did I tell him my name. My name is Michael Tracy and not Raheem Smith. For gms to do this without looking into the matter really shows a level of immaturity.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

So you suggest Dein put that name there, just to get you banned?
Like, traced back the RL name of PO Grant and wrote it there to get rid of you?
Why oh why would he do something terrible like that?

On the other hand, why would he just make up a name for you, as all the other people seemed to give him their name and they were accurate too.

How is it showing immaturity by gm's? What exactly do you mean with immaturity there, or do you just try to throw something at them (anything realy) to make them look bad?
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I'm so pissed right now that I barely was able to write a word that described their actions. I'm not saying Dein wrote anything of that nature to hurt me or ban me. Personally, I think he didn't do it for any particular reason besides that he must have lurked and found the random posts about me supposed to be Raheem. I never told him shit about my name. I said I'll join, he sent me a pm and I signed up. Nothing more then that. Gms can check the PM box.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Nothing personal but:
Llama

Post by Llama »

Now I've been around for ages, and I never knew your surname, but I knew your name.

So makes one wonder exactly WHERE he got your name and your surname from.

You didn't reply on the thread about giving him help, so you must have sent him a pm.

A freudan slip perhaps?
Julius

Post by Julius »

Whats a Fruedan Slip and why exactly has there been no word from the Gms?
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Unconcious mistake I think.
Julius

Post by Julius »

1st
Julius wrote:I would like to become a mod for your game. I can help with the other two things as well if need be.

2nd
Julius wrote:I gotta go right now. I'll sign up tomorrow and get back to you.
3rd
4th
Julius wrote: I don't really know. I'll get back to you on that one.
Thats the entire conversation on my part. I didn't even have his msn.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Julius

Post by Julius »

Don't turn this thread into spam. No one cares, really. Dei needs to get her and tell everyone the truth and then this situation will be resolved.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Julius wrote:Don't turn this thread into spam. No one cares, really. Dei needs to get her and tell everyone the truth and then this situation will be resolved.
Julius wrote:Whats a Fruedan Slip and why exactly has there been no word from the Gms?
You're contradicting yourself Gra... Juli... guy :? ???
Julius

Post by Julius »

Yes but I understood and posted what I wrote to Dei. Now, no more spam. Aye?
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I honestly thought Julius's RL name was Raheem Smith. I apparently also thought that Julius was Grant...I feel so f****** stupid now. Just to clarify things, Julius =/= Grant!
Julius

Post by Julius »

There is your answer. And to clarify things more, I'm not mad at Dei at all and will continue to help him develop his game. The rash decision of the gms is the what has gotten my boxers in a bundle.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Who cares, Julius never disrupted the game for me.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

And I've never RPed with him to my knowledge, but he's a nice guy in the forums.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Yeah, very Unraheemlistic characteristics, huh?

I'm still not unbanned and no word from the gms have been posted?

Everyone give a big applause to the Illarion Staff. They really deserve it, huh?
Bloody Nightmares

Post by Bloody Nightmares »

no srsly
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Ban his ass
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

#me throws a shoe at Bloody Nightmares.

And there's at least one more where that came from!

But seriously, Nitram and the GMs are being completely unfair and immature...Anyhow, I've noticed that more and more Illarion is becoming a hostile place. Too many bad things go on. And what do the GMs do? I'd tell you what I think they do, but I still think Illarion has around a 50% chance of being saved from turning into a flaming pile of cyberwreakage. And I want to try to save it before I decide if I want to leave for good in three or so months.

Then again, fire is nice...at least when the worst case scenario happens we'll all be warm and toasty! And we could make s'mores!
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

How often has the complete Armageddon of Illarion been proclaimed?

How often has it happened?

World will keep turning even *IF* you leave, Dein, it's not that anyone here is irreplaceable (besides nitters, he knows Lua :wink: ).
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Well, nothing lasts forever....

Except the multiverse!
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I last forever.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

…Dude…that was Hermie-esque.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

so julius was banned because dein thought he was grant?
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Yes.
Julius

Post by Julius »

I can see me being banned over something that is horrible. But, this is downright inexcusable. Since day one of me starting here, people have stated that I was supposedly Raheem and now thats the reason for my banning? Because someone said I was Raheem and who has now said had made a mistake when he made that comment. I can see banning someone who has multiple past offenses and using this as a cover story to ban them. But name one thing that I have done wrong.

I've been a jack ass to several people but nothing that would make the GMs in my opinion, hate me so much to ban me permanently from a game that I did nothing to. Sam, Karl, and even Raheem tried to get there selves unbanned by writing apology letters to the staff and game body. I cannot do this because I have nothing that I am sorry for. This is probably the only time in Illarion history that someone has been banned for absolutely nothing. I asked Nitram if I would be unbanned and he said nah "Everyone can say that your not *insert name*".

Man, that looks like a toughy for me, huh? I have character and characters that I wish to continue with. I don't want their ig rp stories to stop because someone else made a mistake and a GM has to much pride to admit that he was in the wrong by banning me. But, anyway I suppose I should apologize to some people.

I apologize to PO Dantagon for the endless lists of arguments and feuds we have had.

I apologize to PO Ayla and others, for the annoying behavior on MSN and calling you a elitist.

I apologize to Korm for the 9/11 thread.

I apologize to PO Noradur for asking so many questions about the Muslim religion. :P

And with that I will cease to desist until I can get a fair deal here. I did nothing. One morning I wake up and I'm banned, the next I'm pissed because I'm not even banned for a valid reason. I've put in a few good, solid months here without a ig offense. Any GM would tell that I am a pretty decent rper and that I do not break IG rules. Raheem would have littered the boards and broke at least 20 rules in this time frame. Tis a insult to me and my name for anyone to think that I am like him on a internet community. Hopefully with that I placed some sense into some empty skulls out there.

Thank you,
Michael Tracy
PO Julius Rothman
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Julius wrote:This is probably the only time in Illarion history that someone has been banned for absolutely nothing.
Nope
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

You will be missed. Once more, I am sorry.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Raheem and Michael are two different people...