To Illarion

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gilthas

To Illarion

Post by Gilthas »

I am typing this out to address the Illarion staff and playerbase. I would like to apologize for the actions of myself a couple months ago. By attacking and killing all those players in Trollsbane I acted foolishly and stupidly. I should not have taken my annoyances and frustrations from real life and in the game and punished you all for it.

I also want to apologize to the staff for my immature behavior and comments directed at Arien mostly but affecting you all. It was dumb and I wish i could take it back now. All I can do is apologize for my actions and learn from them. To move on and never let such things happen again.

This time away from Illarion has been beneficial for me and has given me a lot to think about. I realize just how much I miss this game after all my long time of playing it. So I am truly sorry to everyone.

Sincerely,
Chris: PO Richard Martins, Gilthas, Helt Foraker, and many, many, many, others.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I'm willing to accept your apology.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

I forgive you matt.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

yay your back :)
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Miss you, hun.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

You're still a n00b
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

A GM reads over the board and writes the names of all who posted here on a list GM: WE HAVE THEM ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!!!!
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Lrmy wrote:A GM reads over the board and writes the names of all who posted here on a list GM: WE HAVE THEM ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!!!!
Grins
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

oh yeah now come crawling back and think a "I'm sorry" will clean out the crap you did...yeah that will happen.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

lol Pellandria is the new Patric.
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Pell is worse IMO :P
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Funny how I get along just fine with both. :P
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Yeah calling gms "cunts" and reskilling everyone at a cross with a questchar is jsut acceptable rp and behaviour, but hey I don't give a "shit" about people who haven't even hit puberty yet.
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Pellandria wrote:Yeah calling gms "cunts" and reskilling everyone at a cross with a questchar is jsut acceptable rp and behaviour, but hey I don't give a "shit" about people who haven't even hit puberty yet.
<3 Pella
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

who hasn't hit puberty yet? O.o
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Everyone but Dantagon, Pella and me that wrote above? :) :D :lol: :P
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Pellandria wrote:Yeah calling gms "cunts" and reskilling everyone at a cross with a questchar is jsut acceptable rp and behaviour, but hey I don't give a "shit" about people who haven't even hit puberty yet.
Gms? He called Arien a cunt only, if I'm not mistaken and she's/he's a seer. I see people overuse and abuse quest chars everyday by using their pushed skills to kill people, do they get banned? And yes, Matt is around 22. Dan even talked to his wife. In American, Adolescence begins around 12-13 to 19. Though it could be different in Germany, I'm pretty sure 22 is 3 years over this mark and another 11 after his balls dropped.
Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

Gms? He called Arien a cunt only, if I'm not mistaken and she's/he's a seer

Seer = GM

http://illarion.org/community/us_contact.php#2

I see people overuse and abuse quest chars everyday by using their pushed skills to kill people, do they get banned?
http://illarion.org/community/us_contact.php?contact=3
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Julius wrote:
Gms? He called Arien a cunt only, if I'm not mistaken and she's/he's a seer. I see people overuse and abuse quest chars everyday by using their pushed skills to kill people, do they get banned? And yes, Matt is around 22. Dan even talked to his wife. In American, Adolescence begins around 12-13 to 19. Though it could be different in Germany, I'm pretty sure 22 is 3 years over this mark and another 11 after his balls dropped.
Matt is 17/18. Nathan is [censored - he won't let me say]. I am 16. Marius is like 20 something? Hadley is an adult, won't say her age :P . Dan is like.. 17? I guess Kent's 19/20ish.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I lock this.

The topic was about a excuse, thanks to Pellandria it became a flamewar. The players as well as the staff noticed that topic. So its use if fullfilled.

Nitram