Help please?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Vern Kron

Help please?

Post by Vern Kron »

I logged in a few moments ago, and the map was REALLY weird, like pieces of the wall missing, furniture gone....so I decided to close out, and log back in. I did this, and it was the same, so I tried it again, and now it says my charecter is still online....so...what do I do?
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Not a clue about the furniture missing, unless you are on about the building west end of the town.. That was burned down.

The reason your character is still online when you try to log in is because of a sudden unexpected server freeze. When the server is responding again you will be able to log in as normal.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

wait...

... and try again
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

So this is happening to everyone, not just me? I guess that makes me feel a bit better.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Yeah, don't worry you didn't break anything.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

So exactly how long DO I wait?
BadBoy

Post by BadBoy »

Till a GM Restarted. Just wait, you will se it.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Well at the moment on the front page it says 33 players online, this has been the same since ages (proving there is a freeze). Every so often when you reload the page, check the ammount of players, if it has changed then usually the server is unfrozen.