A big Parchment / Ein grosses Pergament

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

He forget to mention I was recently appointed the High Priestess of Trollsbane. Find me if you need spiritual guidance.

Brer Beothach the Astral Bard
High Priestess of Trollsbane
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I assume the lifetime ban of brer, dominic, and myself is lifted?

F
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I believe all bans have now been lifted, But I could be wrong.

~Evan Ross~
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

I am still banned, though I am the High Priestess. This is to show the duplicity of spirituality and the struggle which we all must come to terms with.

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Does this new government plan to continue fighting aside bandits and murderers like Dain and Deuce?

*unsigned*
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

As living beings, we all fight aside each other when it comes to things such as Gods and Goddesses and understanding them!

Rosendil

Post by Rosendil »

.. and Griviak ...

*unsigned*
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Down with Silas, Up with King Fooser.

Fooser incited this whole ordeal and is the only lizardman who can handle the pressures of running a town. He has the experience, the strength, and the tail to run this town!

We all deserve King Fooser.

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I hereby with hold my key to the jail, Which is the only known one, From the new government of Trollsbane until I have a nice little chat with Silas.

~Evan Ross~
Gwendolin Cad'ell

Post by Gwendolin Cad'ell »

That's once more typical for Gobaith. Trolls Bane is and stays a constant heap of ruin, because those who try to build something up, are getting sabotaged from other people of this island. And through what? Through war and fightings. Hypocrite Silas Farron, who was a major aspect in this war, then feigns pity for the bloodshed - instead of trying a peaceful solution first. If this island creates anything, it's violence. But I'm sure, Mister Silas Farron, after a few weeks in your current position you will get aware of the dimensions of this burden, pressure and annoyance. I give you a few months before you will resign, "get resigned" or just disappear quietly because you can't cope with the responsibilities anymore. In contrast to Caelum (where is this place actually, I always thought it's one of William Elderberrys phantasm.) is Trolls Bane not a place where only choosen people reside. Trolls Bane is the boiling kettle of this island. Everything gathers here. Nothing ever stays the same. I'm curious how you will handle all this, Silas Farron.
As a citizen of Trolls Bane I'm giving you the constructive proposal to first set up a working town guard.

Much luck and Zhambras blessings,
Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell

Das ist mal wieder typisch Gobaith. Trolls Bane ist und bleibt ein stetiger Haufen an Trümmern, weil jene die versuchen es aufzubauen, sabotiert werden von anderen Bürger dieser Insel. Und wodurch? Durch Krieg und Kampf. "Haputberater" Silas Farron, der letztendlich Kern des ganzen Aufruhrs war, heuchelt dann im Nachhinein, dass zuviel Blut vergoßen wurde - anstatt vielleicht sich zuerst an einer friedlichen Lösung zu versuchen. Wenn diese Insel eines hervorbringt, dann ist es Gewalt. Aber ich bin mir sicher, Herr Farron, nach ein paar Wochen in eurer jetzigen Position werdet ihr euch dem Ausmaß an Druck und Ärgerniss erstmal bewusst werden. Ich geb euch ein paar Monate bevor ihr zurücktreten werdet, "zurückgetreten werdet" oder ihr einfach klammheimlich verschwindet, weil euch alles über den Kopf wächst. Im Gegensatz zu Caelum (wo liegt dieser Ort eigentlich, ich hielt es immer für ein Hirngespinst von William Elderberry.), ist Trolls Bane kein Ort wo nur ausgewählte Herrschaften kursieren. Trolls Bane ist der überkochende Kessel dieser Insel. Hier sammelt sich alles an. Hier bleibt nichts je stet. Ich bin gespannt wie ihr damit zurechtkommen werdet, Silas Farron.
Als Bürgerin Trolls Banes würde ich den konstruktiven Vorschlag machen, dass ihr als erstes eine funktionierende Stadtwache aufstellt.

Viel Erfolg und Zhambras Segen,

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Last edited by Gwendolin Cad'ell on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Was wird mit den Stadtwachen, und den noch aufrechten Ämtern der Stadt geschehen?
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

I agree with what Gwendolin just truly said, because before that MASSACRE of a battle, I went to Caelum and wanted peace. On my side was Julius Rothman. However, you know what they did?

They slaughtered Julius, and left me with that message.

You won't get it away with this, Caelum. You won't. Not for Julius, not for the massacre, not for the murder of Siltaris...

The gods will strike you down.

-Gildon de Vymont
Gwendolin Cad'ell

I would like a statement from Governour Silas Farron to the incident pointed out by Gildon de Vymont. A murder of a person who wanted to discuss peace? Is this the way of Caelum and its people?

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

me is stoopit. but not so stoopit, to be citizen or guard now.
only to find crmnals like Deuce as capt'n or so.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Lady Gwen

I have seen Caelum myself, as it was being built, it is to the north of Greenbriar, and its plain to see that it has many allies.

I think we should stop brooding over this, it'll only lead to more fighting...

*there is a claw mark, but nothing more*
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Gildon De Vymont, a messenger was sent to Grey Rose, not to fight, to talk. He came back badly injured. What do you have to say to that?

And Gods? Hah. Where were they in the battle?
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I will say for him.

I attacked the messenger and its a shame he got away.

~Taliss
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

hehehe!
fine Govner!
if in Bane live two tailors, but Govner need only one, he grill other tailor!
hehehe!
Gwendolin Cad'ell

Ridiculous? Asking for peace, asking for no bloodshed is something ridiculous?

That's exactly why I called you a hypocrite, Silas Farron, when writing on your parchment that apparently you think there was too much bloodshed. Yet you didn't do anything to spare it.

How can we believe a governor who is already starting like this? Why does that sound to me like another Stephen Rothman?

And to the one who only left a claw mark:

I'm not fond of more fights, but I will not close my eyes and pretend nothing happened. A war was fought, people got injured. People died. And I want to know "what for" and who the person is that steps up in Trolls Bane and claims to be the new governor.

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Gwendoline, people fought for different reasons that day. I fought for the freedom to praise my gods openly if I so choose to. Others fought for the idea of bettering a city. Perhaps criticizing is to be done after we see how Silas works for and with the town.

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

We didn't ask for out right peace Silas. We knew that you were blood thirsty and that out right peace was not an option. We simply asked for a few more hours so that we could get our forces ready. I am also sure that there is a unwritten law of war to never attack a messenger of peace. There are ethics involved in war. I'll get you back, I still remember the few that attack me.

Julius Rothman
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

Govner not planning fightn randm wars.
Only well planned sprise attacks.

hehehe.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Julius Rothman...get somebody back?

ink has been scribbled upon this part of the note, it is as if someone was unable to keep one's laughter in.
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

There are ethics involved in war.
But sorceres are not involved in ethics.

me bet, next will atack Greenbriar.
as prize for Caelum-sorceres help.

hehehe.
Gildon de Vymont

If it would've been bigger numbers, it would be the same. I'm sure me and a lot of other people do not like seeing DEAD BODIES and BLOOD on their hometown they call Trollsbane. No one wants that.

And Julius, I think you misheard, because we WERE asking for OUT RIGHT peace. We didn't want ANY of this to happen.

-Gildon de Vymont
Gwendolin Cad'ell

That is no point, Silas Farron. Because Trolls Bane with its former government would have never come up with the idea to battle Caelum. And above all the former government would have *never* slay people asking to avoid a battle! Siltaris was a lady of honour and she was righteous.

There is no excuse for the bloodshed, Silas Farron, and cruelty is never the way. I understand that battle happen, I understand that war happen. But allowing the of slaughtering a man like it happened, is a trait that I do not want to see of a man govering the place where I live and wish to live.

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Gwendolin Cad'ell

I wish to hear examples. Who did Siltaris imprison unrightfully?

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Gildon de Vymont

Look, Silas. SHE didn't go around killing people for one person.

-Gildon de Vymont
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Everyone who died chose to die. Everyone was given more then enough time to leave, But they chose not to. You cannot blame Silas for their choice.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You can argue about every last detail of both Siltaris' governing, and the attack which occured yesterday, but the only question that matters at this point is will the two sides reconcile or won't they? The latter will mean skirmishing and petty arguments for the next days, weeks, and more likely, months. There are numerous ways to fix this problem, perhaps a co-governing with two people that both sides can live with, that or many other solutions are possible, or will this stay an all or nothing fight, a full win or full loss?

And Gwen, Edward was imprisoned by Taliss, with the blessing of the governor. Under what crime? The same thing you're doing right now, speaking publicly on the board about concerns you have. That's indeed how ridiculous it was.

F