Bug with ORL KAH QWAN?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taeryon Silverlight

Bug with ORL KAH QWAN?

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Hyaz, I've got a question. I recieved QWAN today and after some time, when my healthbar was los, I wanted to use ORL KAH QWAN to fill it, but the spell took away about 8/10 of my mana bar and only refilled about 1 and a half time more then ORL KAH. That means, it refilled about 1/12 of the bar. Is that naturally?

(Taer has 18 Int, 18 Ess and 19 Will)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Your hunger bar you mean, surely?

I still don't get why you got QWAN as your 8th rune, but meh.
Taeryon Silverlight

AlexRose wrote:Your hunger bar you mean, surely?

Yes, I ment the hunger bar. And which runes I get and don't isn't the matter here, alex.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Taeryon Silverlight wrote:
AlexRose wrote:Your hunger bar you mean, surely?

Yes, I ment the hunger bar. And which runes I get and don't isn't the matter here, alex.
Did you have different equipment, and what level is your pervestigatio?
Taeryon Silverlight

Taer doesn't wear any equip. His pervestigatio should be arround 30%, +/- 5
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

You skill is to small, plain and simple.

Worse Skill --> worse Effects

Thats the way it goes.
Taeryon Silverlight

Nitram wrote:You skill is to small, plain and simple.

Worse Skill --> worse Effects

Thats the way it goes.
Ah, ok. Ty ^.^
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

When you'll get arround Ava's 80% you'll notice the difference :P
Karl

Post by Karl »

- Spam deleted -

Arien
Damien

Post by Damien »

It does not make sense to teach someone with a low skill like that the QWAN Rune. Additionally, it is a level three rune and should not be taught to anyone with less than 12 runes, according the teaching rules.
Alright, this part of the rules is not really too important and it depends somewhat on what and how the teacher teaches, but this rule part exists to avoid the following :

Student A learns "normal" runes first.
Student B learns "powerful" runes first.

Student A complains.

In other words : Please do NOT send me more complaints about Taeryon having received QWAN already as 8th rune, the one to blame is his teacher ;). No harm is done, since he cannot do anything with it anyhow.
Karl

Post by Karl »

The teacher is not to blame. He did it as a mistake, he was in a hurry, and was teaching two pupils at the same time, handing out 4 runes. He gave it as a mistake, and Taeryon is NOT using the rune at all.
Stop whining people, or I'll get onto another bitching frenzy.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Karl wrote:Stop whining people, or I'll get onto another bitching frenzy.
*Injects him with tranquiliser*

There there, its a long day, time to go home...
Rhiandir Arrylon

Post by Rhiandir Arrylon »

Damien wrote:It does not make sense to teach someone with a low skill like that the QWAN Rune. Additionally, it is a level three rune and should not be taught to anyone with less than 12 runes, according the teaching rules.
Alright, this part of the rules is not really too important and it depends somewhat on what and how the teacher teaches, but this rule part exists to avoid the following :

Student A complains.

In other words : Please do NOT send me more complaints about Taeryon having received QWAN already as 8th rune, the one to blame is his teacher ;). No harm is done, since he cannot do anything with it anyhow.
Duchan hat Taeryon QWAN quasi "ausversehen" gegeben. Er hatte was mit den Stufen durcheinander gebracht und mir das am Tag drauf erklärt. Er hat mich gebeten QWAN nicht mehr zu benützen, bis Taeryon die nach den Regeln geforderte Anzahl an Runen hat. Die Sache mit QWAN hat sich also erledigt.

Edit: Ich bin Taeryon, bin nur aufm falschen Account on, sry :P
Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Rhiandir Arrylon wrote:
Damien wrote:It does not make sense to teach someone with a low skill like that the QWAN Rune. Additionally, it is a level three rune and should not be taught to anyone with less than 12 runes, according the teaching rules.

Student A complains.

Duchan hat Taeryon QWAN quasi "ausversehen" gegeben. Er hatte was mit den Stufen durcheinander gebracht und mir das am Tag drauf erklärt. Er hat mich gebeten QWAN nicht mehr zu benützen, bis Taeryon die nach den Regeln geforderte Anzahl an Runen hat. Die Sache mit QWAN hat sich also erledigt.

Edit: Ich bin Taeryon, bin nur aufm falschen Account on, sry :P
Inzwischen sollte die Rune ausgetauscht worden sein... ich war da etwas gestresst und es ist definitiv mein Fehler