an announcement

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Asesino

an announcement

Post by Asesino »

To Gobiath
In the last days the Negociations between the dwarves and the knights of Kallahorn took Place. There were two representants of each Party, two representants of the grey rose and two representants of the magic academy as watchers. After a few disputes the two parties agreed to organize two trials: one for King Ghorm of the dwarves and one for Stephen Rothman of the Kallahorns. the Jury members will be composed of 2 representants of each city or land, and in the case of Ghorm, two representants of the Knights of Kallahorn. The trials will take place in the academy, since it is the only land, that is not involved. The trials will be hold at different times.
During the whole time, there is peace between the dwarves and the Knights of Kallahorn and noone of one of the parties is allowed to harm one of the other party.
The time of the trial will hopefully be announced here

-Duchan An Infarion-

------------

An Gobiath
In den letzten Tagen fanden die Verhandlungen zwischen den Zwergen und den Ritter Kallahorns statt. Es waren zwei Representanten beider Parteien, sowie 2 representanten der grauen Rose und zwei der magischen Akademie als Beobachter anwesend. Nach einigen Diskussionen, einigten sich beide Parteien darauf zwei Gerichtsverhandlungen zu machen: eine für König Ghorm von den Zwergen und eine für Stephen Rothman von den Kallahorns. Die Jury Mitglieder sind zusammengesetzt aus zwei Repräsentanten aus jeder Stadt oder jedem Land, und Im falle Ghorms zusätzlich 2 repräsentanten der Ritter Kallahorns. Die Prozesse werden in der magischen Akademie statt finden, da es das einzige Land ist, welches nicht involviert ist. Die beiden Verhandlungen werden zudem an verschiedenen Zeitpunkten abgehalten werden. Während der gesamten Zeit herrscht Frieden zwischen Kallahorn und Silberbrand, und niemand der einen Partei ist erlaubt Mitglieder der anderen Partei zu bedröhen.
Die Zeit der Prozesse wird hoffentlich hier angekündigt.

-Duchan an Infarion-
Last edited by Asesino on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

I verify this Informations.

After Rothman declined to be put infront of a court in which tha whole isle will judge about him, i think we all can imagine tha reason for that, i agreed on standin' myself aswell infront of such a court, who knows for what accusations which they will or can brin' up. Just this way Rothman wer' ready to be judged for his crimes without further violence an' war.

Tha form of court an' details shall be discussed in tha next days, an' we will speak to tha leaders of tha towns about this.

While that i call up for anyone who was once treated badly or even in a criminal way by Stephen Rothman to send me his accusations against him with all important informations and possible witnesses.

This court will judge about his behaviour and his wrong doin's on this isle, an' his future threat, but of course also about mine.

Don't forget. Whenever ya hav' something that could be brought up infront of that court against Rothman, send it to me.

King Ghorn
Llama

Post by Llama »

If justice exists, then both of you would be executed

There is no signature, but the paper seems ripped at teh edges
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

What if I have something to say for him, Ghorn? Your business with Stephen stays between you and him in the court. It has nothing with someone else have confilct with either of you.

Solumn
Gil'Dran

Post by Gil'Dran »

The rulers of Zzyathis will be present at the appointed time.

Lord Gil'Dran
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Thats not ya desicion to make, Solumn.

Tha trial will be hold infront of judges from tha whole isle. Everyone of tha isle is allowed to brin' up legitimate accusations against which ya hav' to defend.

So don't try nor dar' to tell us how that has to look like. The how will be discussed by those who attended tha meetin'

Ghorn
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

Indeed. Am I understanding that trial is brought to judge if Stephen has ever stolen good from silverbrand and taken aggressive toward your silverbrand? Or taking revenge toward him? You, Ghorn, King of Silverbrand have been summoned for your trial too, am I not right? About your action toward Knights of Kallahorn?

Yes, it's not my hands to judge for what happened between him and your silverbrand. Call entire isle to judge one man and yet summon all of those once have conflicted with him to to condemn this man? It is common knowledge that silverbrand and dwarves dislike Stephen the most. But it's my hands to point out this is not justice, not honor, not even respect. Vengeance, that is word for it. What good is it if vengeance don't stay between the two?

Solumn
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

These trials are the result of peace talks between the waring parties and both sides agreed with it.
Anyone speaking ill of it now should think if they want to undermine these talks and keep the parties at war, because that is what you do.

Adano Eles

Noble Knight of the Grey Rose
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Ghorn wrote:While that i call up for anyone who was once treated badly or even in a criminal way by Stephen Rothman to send me his accusations against him with all important informations and possible witnesses.

King Ghorn
There is a small parchment in precise handwriting pinned over this.....

"The trial of Lord Stephen Rothman should be about just one incident and not a condemnation of the entire person- in order to be fair trial.....I would think King Ghorn would want that for his trial also..."

anonymous
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I did not entirely want this, however it was clear at the time that it was this or war. So I convinced Ghorn to also stand trial, I expect nothing to come out of his trial tho he has done crimes which we will show, but I don't call for his execution or him being thrown from power. I think it is all silly, but I would happily accept being silly for a month then being at war for a few months.

I also see how silly it is to involve lands to judge us whom have no reason to judge over us. But the Magic Academy and Grey Rose both were clearly on one side and this could not be swayed.

I will stand at this trial under judgement and expect that the trial to be dismissed immediately if not all lands agree to meet for it, and would still expect peace to reign.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Foraker

Post by Foraker »

I will be present for the trial of Rothman and Ghorn. I believe the Mayor will agree to attend them also.

Alderman Foraker of Greenbriar
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

I remeber booth sides to find a date for the first tirbunal.

High mage Djironnyma
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Defamation of character by ghorn should be included in his charges as that is what started this whole mess.

Mark Strongarm
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

I remember both sides a secound time to set a date for the first trail.

High mage Djironnyma
Galim

Post by Galim »

Whenever tha guys who attended tha first meetin' hav' time. We hav' to discuss further thin's about tha trials.
Write down when it fits best for ya Kallahorns, Grey rose an' Academy.
I hav' ever time.

Ghorn
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

The academy will be open his gates for the tribunal to every time witch is want.

High mage Djironnyma
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I am not sure but I believe the peace treaty freshly established with Chancellor Thurbert, (made roughly a week ago), has already established the peace and thus no trial is nessasary. However I may be mistaken by this. If I am mistaken we will do a trial whenever, it is still a silly concept in our eyes. Also keep in mind many cities have showed no interest in this at all.

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Gil'Dran

Post by Gil'Dran »

Stephen Rothman, it should not be seen as a 'Silly Concept' when a knights honour is doubted. The trial must be held.

Lord Gil'Dran
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

I have stated our will for peace, however this trial will be an independent instrument to find guild committed by both King Ghorn and the Knight Stephen Rothman, and as everyone who has a valid reason to do so may raise his voice against both persons on trial, regardless if he is a member of one of the factions or not, and due to the fact that these accusations then will be dealt with, without taking past animosities or other distractions into account by a team of uninfluenced judges, which will put the whole conflict into a new light, namely the one, neither Silverbrand nor Kallahorn is able to see, Silverbrand will not protest against this trial being held or call it obsolete.

Furthermore I do not want to overrule a decision made by King Ghorn, who put himself into trial aswell, but, and this is directed to Kallahorn and Stephen Rothman, your goodwill will be highly taken into account when we will start working on a written agreement between Silverbrand and Kallahorn once the trials have been held.

Thurbert
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Garett Gwenour wrote: I will stand at this trial under judgement and expect that the trial to be dismissed immediately if not all lands agree to meet for it, and would still expect peace to reign.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
It seems only two independent nations have replied, one and a half if you count the Mayor of Greenbriar, Rumli, not replying at all but an alderman instead.

However if we will dismiss this notion that even though the agreement is not fully completed, Kallahorn will be happy to hold Ghorns trial as soon as possible.

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

P.S. to Gil'Dran - My honor is not in judgement here, I have admitted my wrong and given what I took, it is pride I fear that pushes this trial to the limits.
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

I wants 2 saey sumthing aginst 1 ov them at the tril when is it?

Gort Greegog
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Trollsbane sees no reason to involve itself in such nonsense, especially considering that the Magic Academy of this land has abused itself, and offers magic to everyone, even those who abuse it while not on the lands of the academy itself. Their behavior is irresponsible, possibly moreso than the two sides involved in this trial.

Fooser I
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Edit by Keikan:
OOC removed.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Ich wusste nicht, dass es noch mehr Worte bedarf, um dieses Prozess endlich in Gang zu setzen. Die Zeit ist mir gerade zu teuer, um mich tagtäglich mit all den zumeist unnützen Schreiben an den Anschlägen auseinanderzusetzen. Dabei geht schoneinmal das eine oder andere doch interessante verloren, wie ich nun feststellen muß.

Also gut, Wenn denn unbedingt auf diese paar Zeilen so viel Wert gelegt wird: Lasst die Prozesse endlich beginnen. Die Graue Rose wird ihre Repräsentaten schicken.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was not sure, that more letters were needed to start the processes. But if you really wait for more words, here they are: Let us begin. The Grey Rose will take part of it with own diplomates.

~Lennier,
Großmeister der Grauen Rose~