Town Guard

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Farel Leonsepth

Town Guard

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

The Town Guard Of Trollsbane

Welcome to our wall

All writing upon this wall are to be only by official members of the towns guard, this is to better help manage and direct the organization. It shall be updated constantly, due to the new nature of the cause.

The Town Guard is an organization newly reformed after an absence of some time, not due to want but due to need. Its purpose to defend those not able to defend themselves within the limits of Trollsbane, and to see that the laws of the town are upheld.

• The Guard is not a Militia; they hold no power or rank outside of the Towns Limits.
• The Guard is formed to aid Trollsbane, and holds no political stance
• Members of the guard are to be respected as officials of Trollsbane, acting with the will of the town’s governor.
• The Guard is not a Militia; they hold no power or rank outside of the Towns Limits

Members

This shall be altered swiftly

Captain of the Guard

Farel Leonsepth

Full Guard

Gerron

Recruits

Matthew
Ssafar
Lee Vance
Grant Rothman
Amulus
Culandria

Smith

Alica

Laws, Responsibilities & Powers

At this time the Laws of Trollsbane are posted upon another section of the Towns wall.

All members are the guard be they recruit or full members are responsible to keep peace within the town and aiding all of those in need.
A full member of the guard is responsible to see those not allowed within the towns walls are dealt with in a suitable fashion.
A full member of the guard is responsible to observe the recruits of the guard, monitoring their actions, and responding as they see fit.

A recruit of the guard holds no power to ban/imprison, and must seek a full guard to do these tasks.
A recruit may draw arms in town if the need arises.

A full guard may implement a ban of upto 3 days, to be advised and altered once the matter has been discussed.
A full guard has the right to command a recruit and call a recruit to his aid.

News ~

Any who are interested in joining the guard should send a letter to Farel Leonsepth, and those whom have already been aproached should feel free to seek out this man and speak to or write regarding thier membership

Last edited by Farel Leonsepth on Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

Though I may not be able to fight myself I can however help to provide funs. Though I will not donate freely I will give the gaurd special prices. Pay more for things i am buying or sell for less on things i am selling. A note, I buy huge amounts of leather, thread and entrails. As well I am willing to cook pork into sausage for free for gaurd members. One sausage fills you as much as ham, I get two sausage per pork and you cannot get poisoned from sausage like you can ham.

Tanistian Kanea.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Tanistian I am a guard recruit. And, currently selling to you. Can you give me special prices?

-Ssafar Zakarrr

PS I wont be donating to Farel but I need better weapons
Farel Leonsepth

Thank you Tanistian, your offer is most gracious.

And Ssafar, you shall not ask for favours as your a member of a guard my friend.

Farel Leonsepth
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

I don't know if I want to be a recruit just yet, Farel, I'm sick and cannot think very clearly right now, but I would like to take the seat as the smith, as I can create weapons for training and some very basic armor to suport the guard with. Also, please, remove 'Rothman' from my name, I am no longer one. You can talk to Stephen about it if you want. I'll send you a letter to meet you personally again sometimes soon, as soon as I'm well again. Good luck.

Alica
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

I find it sickeningly humorous that anyone named "Rothman" be allowed on the town guard....

~unsigned~
Grant

Post by Grant »

If any recruit is in need of better equipment or some training, send me a dove.

Grant Rothman
Guard Recruit
Farel Leonsepth

Farfara wrote:I find it sickeningly humorous that anyone named "Rothman" be allowed on the town guard....

~unsigned~
Farel tuts lightly to himself and makes a quick scribble below the posted message.

Its truely amazing that some people dont know the meaning of constructive comments, perhaps unknown writer you shall have the right to criticise once you offer your protection under our shield, aiding those whom need aid. Rather than hideing behind petty words obviously designed to cause friction where none is needed.

Farel
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Farfara wrote:I find it sickeningly humorous that anyone named "Rothman" be allowed on the town guard....

~unsigned~
Everybody should not forget that Grant Rothman lead a "rebellion" aganinst the righfully voted government under Brer...!

unsigned
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

That is a malicious lie, never did the rebellion involving Grant harm the citizenry or government of Trolls Bane. Rather they fought those who held myself captive. Do not try to rewrite history, and perhaps next time you may gather your courage enough to leave your name.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

No, of course they didn't harm anyone. Just ask Dusty Bottoms.

~unsigned~
Poots

Post by Poots »

I'm not too good with history myself, but I remember a rebellion against Stephen as a governor, even after he was voted in. I also remember them kidnapping Meriel.

~Allen~
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Stephen proclaimed himself as the Governor... There was never a real, representative vote.

unsignend
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

There was.

Signed:
Kevin Lighdot
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Ssafar should be removed from the guard immediately. He is totally useless, and can't handle anything whatsoever. Gods protect you if anything bigger than few copper getting stolen happens.
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

What is the status of the Town Guard now that Fooser declared himself as "King". I heard about a Royal Guard and that Fooser himself will take the command over the guard.