Young women of Gobaith!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Agrona

Young women of Gobaith!

Post by Agrona »

To any young women,

As you may have heard there have been many complaints about myself and how I live my life filling the air. I however have not taken even the slightest of these comments to heart as I know the truth about myself and the pride that I hold in each coin I make. Also it is true that you may recently have heard about the project I have in mind and how I will be recieving help in this endeavor by Mayor Dusty Bottoms to whome I am very greatful. If you seek friendship and or something like a family and also looking to make some coin, contact me and we might arrange a meeting. These meetings will be confidential and out of the way.

Victoria
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

I never heard of you or your actions.

Lahela
Ariana Deschanel

Post by Ariana Deschanel »

As she casually glanced over the writings on the board as she passed, the elfess saw something that caught her eye. Taking a scrap of parchment from her bag, she quickly writes a note and places it under the others.

Victoria,
As I have just recently arrived in this land, I am in need of a place to stay, and good people to call friends and family. I have no money to help, but I am willing to work.
Ariana Deschanel
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

A lizard walks up to the board, and on seeing the previous note he laughs extremely hard. He can barely write a reply he is laughing so hard

To the lady who wrote the last thing,
Perhaps you should not approach this woman, or offer work to her, until you know that the work you will be offering will be as a whore. And perhaps even more, to the lady Victoria, you should say what it is you do, before leading these women into your way of life under false pretence.

~unsigned
Silo

Post by Silo »

There is no false, she speaks the truth. It is the women's decision to accept.

-Lan
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

However the original note gives no indication of the type of work the woman will be doing, therefore it is deceit. What the said woman is effectively doing is saying "Free coin", because she knows no-one will turn up if they know the true nature of the work.

~unsigned
Agrona

Post by Agrona »

You are sorely wrong. I have already spoken with a couple of the young women of Gobaith already and they seemed more than willing to take me up on my offer.

-Victoria
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

I think I like this woman.

Ku!
J S

Post by J S »

Me too Ku!

- Johnny Lant

The writer of the note walks away, breathing a shy giggle.[/i]
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

Victoria,

we should meet someday soon and discuss some things.

-Zila-
Farter

Post by Farter »

To dear Victoria,
As much as your job is vital to the men of this island, as is mine to the ladies of this island. I would hope you and I could speak and perhaps discuss how best for us to join together.
Gratefully yours,
Christian Longshlong, Manwhore
Agrona

Post by Agrona »

Send me a dove if you are so interested in speaking with me. I am available at all times.

-Victoria
Ariana Deschanel

Post by Ariana Deschanel »

I was perfectly aware of the type of work mentioned.

A.
J S

Post by J S »

So was I!

~ ? ~
maryday

a passer-by...

Post by maryday »

A rancid, coal-faced Halfling Woman listens a moment to two elderly women chatting infront of the Note.
With a petrified smile, she turns on her heel and marches on.

You might hear her mumbling something about "..new dresses.."
Damien

Post by Damien »

No elf will need to work on Gobaith in such a way ever.
Every elf who is in need of a home, will find one on Vanima. And every elf who is hungry, may just come to elder Isilwen or me. Elder Avareniah will also help most surely, and the most other elves on Vanima too.
If i witness any young son or daghter of our people working there, i will put an end to that, and i am very convinced that the elders of Vanima are on my side with that.

-Damien
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

However, many blades are not, and if you feel in your eyes that you should be able to dictate the lives of others, you will find yourself headless, fallen power.

(no name)
Damien

Post by Damien »

No elf would like to work in such an unnatural etablissiment and under such circumstances. If an elf wants to do whatever things with whomever he or she likes, there is neither money nor force involved, and nature can be a much better place than a dirty, unwashed bed in a red lighted cell without fresh air or the stars overhead.
Usually, when you find elves in such etablissimentes, they are kept there with force. There are enough examples in Gynk for that. And if it is a few blades in my way to a brother's or sister's freedom, then i feel no pity for the poor wielders of those.
So, if i ever hear about an elf "working" there against his or her own honor, then i will research about that. And if he or she is there without his or her free will, then i will change that.

-Damien
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

Who said something about a red lighted cell, an unwashed bed and no fresh air Damien? I think your imagination plays tricks on you.

-Zila-
Follower of Victoria
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I'm an ooooold woman and I want to join your ranks.

Do you have any place for an oooooold woman?????

~Gertrude Madelbrooks~
~One oooooold woman~

P.s. yes I know your profession.

P.s.s. I am one oooooold woman.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

sure granny, they should find use for you.
making beds, washing sheets, cleaning dishes, brooming floors....
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

How about making love, washing naked bodies, cleaning naked bodies and.... brooming naked bodies.

Please I'm just a poor oooooooold woman trying to make a living or find an oooooooooooooold man to marry immediately.

~Gertrude Madelbrooks~
~One oooooold woman~
J S

Post by J S »

I wonder why this "oooooooooo"ld lady writes down so much "O"s? As if she pronounced it.

~ Johnny Lant
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Because I'm an ooooold lady

~GeRtrude MadeLbrooks~
~One OooOoold woman~

A little boy giggles and runs off.
Damien

Post by Damien »

Selling something which is a gift of the gods for something as unimportant as "money" just is not the elven way. Some few poor, very young elves who have been risen without any elven education and tradition may be led into working in such institutions. But doing so is seen as very, very dumb in elven view.
I will explain this view of most of my people.It is in fact very simple. We elves live very long lives, and this kind of "Work" usually brings different illnesses in the long run. Additionally, this "work" also wears up the "working" individuals just in a few decades. It's simply not worth it.
For an elf, such a job simply means something as stupid as suicide. And no elf remembering his own ancestry would ever loose enough pride to do that ! Personal freedom means much to our kind, and giving up the own freedom and to bend ones back for someone not even as old as yourself is something no normal elf would ever do. The most i know would rather prefer to die instead.
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

So now Woman are making a living on this?...I wont fight against it... but sure as hell will not help it either. this job puts a terrible name on the "Woman of Gobiath"... Woman should not be treated as sluts or whores. nor be used for pure pleasure.

Baurus
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Wemon can do what they want. If Ku decide to be whore, I bet no one care. Stop making line between Oomie Males, and Oomie Female. They all same to me.

Ku!
Caldrion Sternenglanz

Post by Caldrion Sternenglanz »

Do you know, what you are making? I cant support it. Congratulations you are destroying many relationships by putting the great idea in the brains of the menhood, that they can buy, what they can have with love.
Now they dont have to think about the relationship and how it works, because he think, that he can buy, what he need. But sex is not all.

I cant remember any Elf, who sold her or his body for such evil thing.
Its a gift and we like to share it. We elfes were frecuently define as whores because we have opened relationships and so on - but dont forget. Its not forced.

Prostitution is an ambush for the rights of the womenhood.
Yeah, you can make with your body, what you want. But how can a women in a relationship explicate, why she dont want special practices, if his o so wounderfull husband can buy what he wants on the next corner?

And to the forced thing: You may not be forced, but what will happen, if you are to old for some customer and someone like younger girls? There will be persons, wo whants to make money with this new bussines and they will supply this "brandnew" girls. Remember the Gynkeesh? In a few years some members our great menhood will support a law, wich allows to buy womes from the Gynkeesh, so that they can practice with them, what not even the "free" prostitutes are willing for.

I cant belief, that some elf will support this. We have a longer life and you are all making jokes about, that it needs to much time to make a conclusion. But its because we see more than humans or orks. We dont have to see, what is now - we have to see what is next.

Every sane Elf will know this.

Caldrion Sternenglanz
Agrona

Post by Agrona »

Truth be told, Sir. If the relationship means anything to him he would not be seeking the embrace of either me or my Ladies.

-Madame Victoria
Caldrion Sternenglanz

Post by Caldrion Sternenglanz »

What cheap and nasty answer. If there is an etablisment like you want to have, you put this ideas in the mind of them. Worst now: If our childrens grew up in a world, that legalize such things, they will thing in other ways that childrens that never heard from such kind of "work".
Gobaith is an isle of violence, and that only, because every boy and girl can buy weapons and we have enough "heroes" they can meet and ask for training . If now we all can buy "love" what will happen next?

Caldrion Sternenglanz