You see a parchment pinned to the Town's Wall...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Karl Salameh

You see a parchment pinned to the Town's Wall...

Post by Karl Salameh »

" I, Karl Salameh have recently arrived to the island of Gobaith, seeking knowledge and experience in the arts of combat. If there happens to be a skillfull warrior, willing to adopt me as his disciple for the time of my expertise, please, do reply on this parchment.
Signed:
~ Karl Salameh
Last edited by Karl Salameh on Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Honestly, do not disciple this man. He is more trouble than he is worth, and will accuse you of being shallow and seeking combat for the wrong reasons. This man needs to be disciplined, not discipled.

~Skaalib
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Skaalib Drurr wrote:Honestly, do not disciple this man. He is more trouble than he is worth, and will accuse you of being shallow and seeking combat for the wrong reasons. This man needs to be disciplined, not discipled.

~Skaalib
Watch back Skaalib.

~?~
Karl Salameh

Post by Karl Salameh »

I shall not defend my arguments here. I will be in Eliza's Shop if you wish to discuss our querrel.

~ Karl Salameh
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I offer trainings for a certain price if I see that the person is worth them, send me a dove or meet me personally for the price.