Item Prices

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Boremier

Item Prices

Post by Boremier »

Hi all,

Now I know there is probably already a topic open regarding the prices of items (but I cannot seem to find one), since I left for a while (and now I'm back) I was wondering whether anyone could help me out with the prices?

Thanks chapies

Boremier
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

If only SMACC still existed.

*sigh*
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Well okay, Arameh did establish the mining prices, look a page or two back into the RPG forum to find it.
And establish carpentry/smithing/fishing prices are not made because firstly the new skill gain system offset how hard it is to make items/be skilled enough to make them so prices go up. And secondly there is not a formed together guild that makes prices. There are attempts but they all fail sadly.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Cool thanks for the info Garett :D
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

1) Arameh's prices aren't official, people use it as a guideline, but its still up to the buyer and seller to decide prices.

2)I try and base off the NPC prices and go from there, good quality is a little lower, bad quality is even lower
Poots

Post by Poots »

npc prices are crap. sell over priced and buy under priced.

lor angur armour is worth 2000 or something like that to everyone, and Eliza buys them for 75 coppers.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Yeah, buying 75 and selling 2000, would be making lot of money ><
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

same with buy for 10 copper, sell for 1 silver (chain shirt) tho it says people making obscene amounts of money off of the npcs.

I could make almost 20 chain shirts in 1 go with enough ingots, and if Sorgan bought at even half-price, thats 10 silvers right there...though with so many people having 41100 coppers to spend on an inn and such, its a lot of very poor people and a lot of very rich people it seems.
Last edited by Pocal on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

WEll it was 41 000 coppers :P . You didnt think about the ingots it took to make the shirts eh? If each ingots is 8 coppers, it take lets say an average 8 to succed the armor, it costed you 64 coppers to sellt it, half, which is 50 eh? So you lost 14 coppers, and that if youre good enought to succed making it half the time. Right now normal smiths uses 124 coppers worth of ingots to make an armor, and sell it 10 coppers, thats still low to me, they might as well start mining an earn much more. Just my advice, and yes, in the game there are some uber rich guy that i would be curious to know how they got that...
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

i agree, everyone start semlting and supply me with ignots.

And you shouldnt act like the Eliza is the only person that sells those armors. You can get an average used one from me for 1000 coins ;D.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

salathe is soo lucky durin fell off the side of a cliff..
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

we shan't speak of the 18 dex demon
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Before Durgin comes back Salathe was complaining that everyone was on him to buy stuff :P