Notice

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

Notice

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Hello,
I write this to call out those who wish to harm the children Alica and Skyler. If you want to harm any of them you may do so once you get through myself and my Knighthood. I will hunt you all down and I will kill every one of you. If you wish to save your lives you will come to me and tell me everything you know, doing this will bring you mercy. If you don't I will kill you all regardless of what you say when I find you in your holes.

I thank you,

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

ne one lays hand on Alica or Stephen will haves deals wif meh aswell. So common i dares yoo to.

Gabon Corad
Chief of da Shadow
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

There have been those in the past whom have sought to harm me through my family, such a craven act will not go unanswered for. Whether it is Stephens family or the unknowen son of a baker or brewer any on threatening the children of this isle shall be tracked down and put to the blade.
As such persue this folly at your peril.
Yours
Pendar
Josefine da Vince

Post by Josefine da Vince »

I will protect Skyler as well with my life, but not because it is Stepehens child but rather Culandrias. She's a friend therefor I will do whatever I can do to protect her loved ones.

Josefine von Irnaron
Knight of the Grey Rose
Greta Stolthus

Post by Greta Stolthus »

So you really think you can protect them? Better take care for someone else instead.

G.S.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

To whom it may concern.

Those who target the defenceless children of thier foes do not show strategium, or cunning. Just a great lack of courage and honour. A child has no enemies of its own as the child is not old enough to make its own enemies, so any act against said children is unforgivable. Any to attack children in such way shall find no solace within the north. But instead find the north and all its resources hunting down those responsible. Be it if they did the deed for coin or for personal reason. And let it be known, the person whom pays the coin shall also suffer the same fate as the one whom takes the coin.

Aristeaus
Keeper of the North..

Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

That wonderful girl has also the protection of me, and my friends. I won't allow anyone to hurt that girl, and my arrows shall be prepared for everyone trying that.

May Sirani's blessings and protection be with that girl and its pure heart.

Mine she has.

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

I don't know who want's to hurt me, or why, but I was practically used as a target. My left arm, who had just recovered from the blow of an ogres mace, was penetrated by a black arrow, so was my left leg. It was outside the west gate and the person who shot at me was someone dressed in black.. He had this strange mask over his face and two red daggers.. I don't know more, since I ran from him directly as he started to shoot. If anyone want to kill me, they can atleast come up to me face to face and tell why and then do it. I don't want to be on the run from some unknown person who hunts me.

Stop being such jerks and atleast give me a honest chance to protect myself. My arms are strong from smithing and I know the basics of swordsmanship. I don't wanna tell you how I learned it, but I will use it if nessesary.

Alica Rothman
Smith and proud of it
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Anyone who does such things to innocents including children will find many blades pointed at them, including mine. If you want to fight a child, then fight me you cowards.

Signed:
Kevin Lightdot
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

I too, while not being a good fighter, will defend them, people who attack children are cowards.

~Sunuk Kraknay
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

Is this just a show of your morals? I'll protect this and such others, pathetic show.

Oh, if I wished your offspring dead they would be, better hope I do not.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Thoses that attacked Alica and/or menaced skyler better stay hidden because if i have a name that person will not even have the time to say "wait" and my sword will be planted in his head.

Arameh,Squire of Kallahorn
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

Arameh, you mess with the people that run your little town and you will fail. It is us that hide that keep the balance, the peace. It is us that keep your pathetic lives going, we are the forgotten and hiden; our names known to some but many.
Demascah

Post by Demascah »

Arameh, I insist you stop writing upon walls that my eyes have to grace over, or I shall kill you myself, simply for your inherent stupidity. It is clear to more than just me that your loyalties lie only with whoever you think will protect your sorry self from destruction.

--Auriel.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

If you jugde peoples without having even met them i got nothing to care of your insults.

Arameh
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Unknowen writers are as milldew in a dank corner, you cannot always find it cleanse in time you learn to live with the smell and the impact is ever minimal.
Those that hide are merely those who fancy themselves the sort to have grabbed this island by the throat and have left there mark. Yet they lack the courage to have even left a mark.
Idle words from nameless mouths, always..
Pendar
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I have met you, and you are pathetic Arameh. You are a fake, a fraud, and a fool all wrapped together into one. You robbed others, helped aid the death of the dwarf king, then claimed to be drunk when doing most of it. Nice work.

F
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Tialdin is still alive an' well. He cured his wounds an' is already back in Silverbrand, preparin' everythin' for tha coronation of my person.

Ghorn Gemfist
Shadows

Post by Shadows »

I see Pendar Fayed has a tongue as sharp as his blade, a shame really.