Lonely

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Greta Stolthus

Lonely

Post by Greta Stolthus »

Greta sits on the bed and faces the window. utside is the sun shining and a few birds are flying happily through the air. The man next to her has his eyes closed and seems to sleep. His chest goes up and down with every breath he takes. Slowly a tear runs down her face.

"What did I do? He tells me he loves me, but I know everything he want to have is my body. On the other side he trusts me, because I could easily push my dagger into his skin when he is close to me."

She turns around and watches him sleeping. He looks so innocent when he sleeps, like a normal young man. His armor lies next to the bed, besides it her black robe. Towards her there is a mirror, where she can see her wet face. Wet from sweating and crying. She looks directly into her dark brown eyes and examines her own body, just covered with a sheet.

"You speak of saving us, as a proof for your love. But you can't even save yourself. Why is it that I don't believe that you are honest to me? I won't regret you, because you are the one who changed me. I just felt hatress before I met you, now I feel something else. It is warm in my heart."

Her hand touches her breast softly as she feels her heartbeat.

"I do love you and I wish you would feel the same...honestly..or else I feel lonely again."

Her gaze goes through the room and she sits down again, waiting for him to wake up.