Wanted - for murder, attempted murder assault and kidnap

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mysterious Stranger

Wanted - for murder, attempted murder assault and kidnap

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Greetings, People of Illarion.

I, and a fellowship of fellow men and women from our isle would like to warn you of a dangerous man about the isle known as Monk Joshua. He was last known to be in the woods near Greenbriar, although it is likely he has moved. Only experienced fighters should approach him as he carries a poison stinger, taken from a wasp and is very dangerous as he likely to be delirious from a toxic wound he recieved. The person who kills or captures this criminal shall receive whatever is on his body and an undisclosed reward of coppers donated by the victims and their friends who wish to have this man caught. He is a tall human.REMEMBER! do not approach if unexperienced at combat as the suspect is heavily armed.

Igrine Redbeard.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Tell me of the murders he has comitted if they can be proved I will glady put an end to him myself. List his other crimes and he may be banned acess to town.
Yours in service
Pendar Fayed
captain of the trollsbane's guard
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Igrine,

if still has problems, since yoo is page of Knights of Kallahorn, bring ter a Knight and wes takes care of it...Pend we might have ter have sum fun togeter on a hunt. Nomatta dis one wills fall, Mes can promiss dat.

GAbON
Fif Knight of Kallahorn
Strokend

Post by Strokend »

Do you not mean PRIEST Joshua? I know him. I can fight him, even though I am unexperienced in physical fighting. I can come to a reasonable agreement, and bring him alive, under the condition that he is at worst put into a cell, and perhaps taunted. No torture or death should come to this man, he is simply a drunk. If you should meet him, tell him the 'slave' requests him, the 'beggar', to be calm, and return for his reward of copper from the 'slave'. He will know what is meant.

Friend of Joshua,
anonymous.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

A priest who wounds people? I hope he is a priest of Malachin.

Priestess Moathia, Elder of the Elves
Servant of Elara and Sirani.
Kamik Windslasher ~

Post by Kamik Windslasher ~ »

I announce that Joshua was caught by me and is now in jail for the crime of trying to harm Maggie Kemoc and put her life in danger.

Kamik Windslasher
~ Recruit of The Guard
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Moathia wrote:A priest who wounds people? I hope he is a priest of Malachin.

Priestess Moathia, Elder of the Elves
Servant of Elara and Sirani.
Dear Moathia,

I doubt, that a real priest of Malachin would harm and wound people like it was reported above. I don't hope that any priest of Malachin will react in this way. If a novice of Malachin would react so, it would be a reason for me do punish him.

Aragon ben Galwan
Grandmaster of the Grey Rose
Priest of Malachin
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

A scribbled message is places on the wall, it is hardly ledgible

Indecd.. I ann not a priast of Elara. Instccd i amn a priast Cf Norbun.
Dcenst thct mcke mcre sanoe?

Jokhue.

after a long time of deciphering the coder, you come across this message:

"Indeed. I am not a priest of Elara. Instead i am a priest of Nargun.
Doesnt that make more sence?

Joshua.
Llama

Post by Llama »

The crimes were , if anyone was ever interested:

Attempting to stab a dwarf in his back
Murdering a person
Tying up an elf in an attempt to kidnap him
After injuring himself with poision, attempted to stab Maggie with a poisioned blade

It is good that justice has been done, Kamik, have you collected the reward yet?
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

May I inform you that the man has escaped, and it is thought that one person who aided in the escape is a lizard, who is thought, although it isn't confirmed, to be named Sslizor

Igrine Redbeard, Page of Kallahorn
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

Wrcng! IY wos a hvnnon.

Wrong! It was a Human.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Then it is clear that he should be cought again, though not killed for it...

He has to pay for what happened, but not be killed; he would pay too much with that...

If the reward was not given , then it should be given to the next person who brings him to justice

SHould he attempt to harm anyone, he must be killed

E.S.
Kamik Windslasher ~

Hadrian_Abela wrote:The crimes were , if anyone was ever interested:

Attempting to stab a dwarf in his back
Murdering a person
Tying up an elf in an attempt to kidnap him
After injuring himself with poision, attempted to stab Maggie with a poisioned blade

It is good that justice has been done, Kamik, have you collected the reward yet?

I am not much interested in the reward. I am just doing what is my duty as a citizen and guard. The only thing I am interested now is to find this criminal again. Next time I won't care to send him to some place worse than the jail.

Kamik Windslasher
~ Recruit of the Guard
Strokend

Post by Strokend »

Kamik Windslasher ~ wrote:I announce that Joshua was caught by me and is now in jail for the crime of trying to harm Maggie Kemoc and put her life in danger.

Kamik Windslasher
~ Recruit of The Guard
Thats a lie! He would never hurt his friends!

~Anonymous Person
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Pins a note up under the others

I will testify to the fact that he did indeed try to kill me, with the poison stinger obtained from the wasp which came into town. He also abducted an elf on the town square earlier that afternoon; although I did not notice until it was too late to do anything, I was witness to that as well. I have also been told, though only told, even if it was by the dwarf in question, that it was his weapon and not the wasp which slew the dwarf Igrine during the brief encounter with the beast. If anyone wishes to speak with me personally on the matter, I am more than willing to do so.

Maggie Kemoc
Callith

Post by Callith »

By order, this man is to be excecuted if spotted on Trollsbane land, he has attacked unarmed innocents, and broken out of jail, outside of our land, he is outside of our law, however I will not stop any guards who chose to take the bounty on him, however they will not do so under the name of the Town Guards.

Callith
2nd in command of the guards.
Kamik Windslasher ~

Joshua was caught and is now in jail again.

At your service and protection,

Kamik Windslasher
~ Recruit of the Guard
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

Armed men gaurd the man as he writes a reply to the post

You people are such fools! Ive never commited murder!
Igrine and me used to be good friends!

Mabey all you want is something to do on the weekends that you are willing to put false accusation at a man and then a BOUNTY? Do you not realize there are far worse people out there then me without even a single copper reward?? Look past your copper filled eyes and examine the world!
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Angry at the previously written Faladron grabs a quill and starts to write

I hereby accuse Joshua of threatening me and my fiance Marie, insulting her and my honor, assaulting myself with a barrel and wishing me dead everytime we met.

You already got your punishment from me, Joshua, if I knew you'd actualy stand up again I'd have never left you outside town after beating you, what I thought, to dead.

Be sure that next time I'll not only smack you down but slit your throat also, just to be sure this time...

Faladron Furnir

Faladron pins the note below the previous, some people step up and read it shaking their heads at him, he angrily glares at them:

"Believe me, you'd feel the same if you would've experienced what we did!"

He then turns and leaves looking at nobody.
Llama

Post by Llama »

An elf reads the parchment

I can testify that i myself saw the accused run towards maggie with a poision stinger...

The elf i cut him free myself

Myself i saw as he escaped and teleported to GreenBriar... its not the bounty, is justice that has been done

My thanks to you Kamik for your outstanding deeds
Kamik Windslasher ~

Ziel Oden wrote:Armed men gaurd the man as he writes a reply to the post

You people are such fools! Ive never commited murder!
Igrine and me used to be good friends!

Mabey all you want is something to do on the weekends that you are willing to put false accusation at a man and then a BOUNTY? Do you not realize there are far worse people out there then me without even a single copper reward?? Look past your copper filled eyes and examine the world!

Kamik reads the parchment and his expression becomes tense. He doesn't write an answer, instead, he walks to the jail and speaks through the window:

My days are usually full, Joshua. Throwing you in jail was a mere try to take a little disturbance off them and concentrate on the real dangers. I have no interest on rewards. The Guard don't get paid. All I want is the deserved safety for the citizens of Troll's Bane. Nothing more.

Saying that, Kamik turns to the watchman sitting on the table and to the other guards:

He isn't to leave the jail again. I already told you no one is allowed to remove him from there until his judgement. If that is not kept I'll have to inform the captain about this.

He glances at every guard present and the watchman:

Don't open the door. Never.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Never open the door, throw his food through the bars of the window... i hear apples can fit through

A friend
Strokend

Post by Strokend »

Faladron wrote:Angry at the previously written Faladron grabs a quill and starts to write

I hereby accuse Joshua of threatening me and my fiance Marie, insulting her and my honor, assaulting myself with a barrel and wishing me dead everytime we met.

You already got your punishment from me, Joshua, if I knew you'd actualy stand up again I'd have never left you outside town after beating you, what I thought, to dead.

Be sure that next time I'll not only smack you down but slit your throat also, just to be sure this time...

Faladron Furnir

Faladron pins the note below the previous, some people step up and read it shaking their heads at him, he angrily glares at them:

"Believe me, you'd feel the same if you would've experienced what we did!"

He then turns and leaves looking at nobody.
A cloaked man writes a note and places it beside this one.

Joshua is often throwing his barrel over me, and wishing me dead. But he would never do such! There had to be an influence other than the liquer he often drinks, if he truely DID wish to harm people. As for tying the elf up, that I know not of. But if he wasn't joking with Maggie, then he was either given some sort of drug, or he was possessed. Further studies are required for this.

BEFORE YOU PUNISH HIM ANY FURTHER, LOOK INTO THIS.

~Anonymous
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Joshua is well knowen to me and rest assured he will be dealt with accordingly.
As some may be aware I have been absent a few days I can only thank my guards for there outstanding service and dedication in my absences.
Yours in service,
Pendar Fayed
Captain of trollsbanes guard
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Faladron lays his head to the side and looks at the anonymous note, pondering, then he replies

Joshua acted as I described it every time I saw him, if you who do not want to name yourself have that much concern about him then I ask myself why you haven't thought about the posibility of him being cursed or posessed earlier already.

I can asure you his behaviour hasn't changed quickly but was always like this so either he was and still is posessed all the time, or - and that's what I think - he simply is a man without sanity.

I trust the townguard to deal with him properly and will gladly testify all of my accusations against Joshua in any upcoming trial against him.

FF
Llama

Post by Llama »

An elf clad in blue writes a message

There was no drug used, the fool pricked himself with the poisioned stinger; then he attacked maggie...
Strokend

Post by Strokend »

Faladron wrote:Faladron lays his head to the side and looks at the anonymous note, pondering, then he replies

Joshua acted as I described it every time I saw him, if you who do not want to name yourself have that much concern about him then I ask myself why you haven't thought about the posibility of him being cursed or posessed earlier already.

I can asure you his behaviour hasn't changed quickly but was always like this so either he was and still is posessed all the time, or - and that's what I think - he simply is a man without sanity.

I trust the townguard to deal with him properly and will gladly testify all of my accusations against Joshua in any upcoming trial against him.

FF
We both have lack of sanity, though I'm not sure how much he lacks. He might have acted this way, but not this severe. He wouldn't have actually hurt somebody before.

The cloaked figure looks at the other, more recent note, and draws an arrow on his note pointing to that one for the next paragraph.

The poison from the stinger could very well be a drug. How would one know this could be normal poison?

The cloaked man doesn't leave a signature on this one, as the handwriting should link it to his other posts
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Different venom can have a slightly different effect on some people. While one person may react normally to the venom, another may suffer a much worse reaction. Would anyone have had a chance to drug this stinger in any case?

Adam
Dude500

The thing

Post by Dude500 »

how heavily is this place guarded? :?:
Dude500

Post by Dude500 »

Why dont you make a poll on this guilty or not guilty