disappearing bags.

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Ellaron

disappearing bags.

Post by Ellaron »

I was advised to buy some bags to organise my depot better and so went to Greenbriar.
I bought five bags and filled them one at a time with items, Wooden items in one scythes in another etc. As I filled a bag or ran out of items of that type I would close the bag then open it to check the things were in there. Once checked I dragged and dropped the bag to the depot. When I'd finished I looked in the depot and none of the bags were there! No trace of the bags or the items they contained. I went and bought one bag at a time and dragged and dropped and that seemed to work ok, though the bags were empty at the time.
I've tried to join flyspray but haven't got the email back yet. Could someone with an account enter this please?
Bad news : All my stuff has gone.
Good news : Lots more room in my depot :D .
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

This has already been on flyspray for some time.
Placing a bag on the ground first before moving it to the depot works sometimes. But even doing this I have still lost bags.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

This has happened to me twice now...

Once, I got the bag out of my depot, then when I tried to set it on the ground to give to someone else, it disappeared, taking all 50 items in it with it. (And that was a lot of work!)

Then again today, I went to take a bag from my depot to get the items out of it, and it disappeared, with all 40 items in it.

This may not be considered a very high priority, but it is *extremely* discouraging to lose 40-50 items at a time!
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

i lost about 100 gold ingots worth of stuff one time...i wasnt all that happy
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

Here is how you roleplay this occurance:

((OMG!! MY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!)

but im not rich, so this is just my guess. I dont understand how you people are making that much money. Ive lost one bag, but it was my only bag. and i was mad. i stored my theft goods in it. :?
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

As a general rule I don't have more than 3 bags touching in my depot, I remember my weapons bag dissapeared when it was my 4th. I don't know its weird, I try to use bags only as storage and I try not to move them around at all, I haven't had any problems since.
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

How fun this post turned out to be.

Every famly (or most) has a traditional way of curing the common cold.

Everyone has a traditional way of keeping their bags safe.

POST 200!!!