War

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Misjbar

War

Post by Misjbar »

I heared rumors that the dwarves are preparing for war. Hereby I inquire what the reason for this war is, and I call upon all citizens to prepare for war too, so that if the treatorous dwarves attack, we'll be ready.
And, in any case, the dwarves might even be so treatorous to cut us off from the much needed resources that lie in their reach. Maybe the city of Troll's Bane should prepare an expedition to secure the iron mine from capturement. I thank you all in advance, and, be prepared.

------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Member of the Town Council of Troll`s Bane
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Are you truly proposing this Lennier? I think the dwarves are right in preparing for war. If such a silly councillor is on the side of Troll's Bane, I would attack too.
I hereby support the dwarves in their attempt to purge the city of this kind of idiocy.

~Misjbar~
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

I fear the rumors are true. Today I have been attacked by a dwarf from Silverbrand, in our very own town. I think this is outrageous, and I fully stand by Lennier's arguments to protect our town, and take up arms.
I quote the dwarf: "The humans and elves in the silly town are just wastin' their resources. Ye can never stand the dwarves. Especially those elves are just stinkin' treehuggers." I find this propostorous

~Lysu Davanum~
Priest of Brágon
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

That is nonsense! I did not write this letter.

The dwarves of the Kingdom of Silverbrand are our best friends and allies. Noone could break our friendship.

Damn faker. The whole Island will hunt you. I set 30 ignots on your head!

--------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Town Counciler of Troll`s Bane
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

This is ridiculous. Who do you think you are to fake my handwriting. I put 40 ingots on your head.

The dwarves have been our friends, yes, but this clearly speaks of a war against us. Have you not heared faker? They are preparing armaments. You shall not act this ridiculously, or I will set bounty hunters on your trail.

Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Farok

Post by Farok »

Farok compares the letters

The first letter hasnt been written by Lennier.
I think i know the handwriting of my master.
Attaking Elves is normal for dwarfs.They fear what they don't understand and they try to destroy what they fear.
I will try to recognize the fakers identity.
If i succeed i will put up a letter for everyone wanting 30 ingots.

Farok
Druid of the Grey Rose
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Ich hoffe niemand wird den Worten des Betrügers folgen, sondern besonnen handeln.

Jeder Bewohner der Stadt, der es wagt grundlos einen Zwerg Silberbrandes anzugreifen, wird vom Stadtrat Troll`s Banes zur Verantwortung gezogen.

Auf die Störung der öffentlichen Ordnung, das Heraufbeschwören von Krieg und das Aufhetzen des Volkes steht die Todesstrafe.

Desweiteren gebe ich hiermit bekannt, dass ich die nächste Zeit, bis der Betrüger gefasst wird, mir andere Wege suchen werde, um meine Meinung kund zu tun. Jedes Schreiben, das mit meinem Namen versehen ist, muß in der näheren Zukunft angezweifelt werden.

Im Zweifelsfall gilt allein das, was ich persönlich sage und der Stadtrat beziehungswiese die Ritterschaft tut.

Als Konsequenz daraus, werde ich öfters in der Stadt zu finden sein, um dort Rede und Antwort zu stehen. Auch werden die Ratssitzungen weiter intensiviert. Wenn bereits heute Abend noch wichtiges zu besprechen ist, so werde ich zu den Abendstunden in der Burg zu finden sein.

Anfragen können mir auch weiterhin schriftlich zur Burg gebracht werden. Ich werde sie weiter beantworten und persönlich überbringen lassen.

------------------

I hope no one want to follow the words of the faker.

To attack a dwarf of Silverbrand without a reason is not allowed. All ones will be punished by the Ton Council of Troll`s Bane.

The disturbance of the public order, to instigate the people and to prepare a war will be punhised with death.

Furthermore i have to announce, that each letter, signed with my name, has to be regard than a fake. Untill this faker is not captured, i need to use other ways to make public my thoughts.

In the case of skepticism only my personal said words are important or the acting of the Town Council and the Knighship of the Grey Rose.

My consequences are, to stay in town, to can react at your questions and to intensify the public meetings of the Town Council.

Today, in the evening, there is a first posibility to meet me personally. I want to be in the Castle of the Greys.

An other way to contact me, is to write a letter to the Castle of the Greys. I want to answer them and send them personally.

--------------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Galim

Post by Galim »

Ich ergänze Lenniers Worte um die Folgenden.

Jeder dieser Insel, der es wagt einen Zwergen Silverbrands anzugreifen, hat mit schlimmeren zu rechnen als einer Anklage. Ein solcher Angreifer wird sich nach der "Sicherheit" einer Zelle in der Grauen Rose sehnen, das verspreche ich.

Und auch ich, Bischof Galim, Priester Silverbrands, versichere den Bürgern das keine Gefahr von den Zwergen Silverbrands und unserer Stadt ausgeht. Es gibt für uns keinerlei Anlaß Trolls Bane feindlich gesonnen zu sein. Schon lange exisistiert zwischen unseren beiden Städten ein starkes Bündniss und Handelsabkommen.

Es ist nur deutlich das der obrige Lügner und Fälscher, Irmorom bestrafe ihn mit Armut, ein Feind dieses starken Bündnisses ist, und es fürchtet. Ein Beweiß für den starken Bund und dem reichhaltrigen Handel unserer beiden Städte.

Galim
-----------
Priester Irmoroms
Bischof o Silverbrand
Botschafter Silverbrands in Trolls Bane

Nachdem Galim Misjibars Worte gelesen hat setzt er das Siegel Silverbrands und das Siegel des Tempels von Irmorom unter seinen Brief, beides unfälschbare Siegel aus meisterhafter Zwergenschmiede

-------------------------

I want to add some words to Lenniers letter.

Everyone who will attack a dwarf of Silverbrand have to fear more than just some abrasive words from Trolls Bane. Such an attacker will yearn for the "save" prisoncells of the grey rose, that I promise.

And I, Bishop Galim, can reassure too that their is no reason to fear the dwarves of Silverbrand and our town. We have no reasons to attack Trolls Bane or to be hostile against your town. Since many years now there is a strong alliance and trade agreement between Silverbrand and Trolls Bane.

And such faked letters are just a proof that such liars and fakers, Irmorom may curse him with poverty, fear our strong bound and trade agreements.

Galim
--------
Bishop of Silverbrand
Priest of Irmorom
Ambassador of Silverbrand in Trolls Bane

After Galim read Misjibars words he set the official seal of silverbrand and the temple of Irmorom under his letter, both off the best dwarven work of smithery and so not possible to be forged
Last edited by Galim on Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Lennier's words might as well be fake ones, as he said himself. Which posts are we to trust? They all seem to be drenched in Lennier's foolishness.

~Misjbar~
Galim

Post by Galim »

By the side, It wouldn't wonder me when Misjbar was the one who forged the messages. I know him well, and it fits to him. He is a wellknown troublemaker and whorshiper of the one, the god whos name shouldn't be called. When someone is against a strong bound between the two towns, than someone like him.

Galim
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I would not do such a thing Galim, as it results in cowardice. And mind you, you have no knowledge of the island whatsoever, which can be read in your shortsighted posts.

~Misjbar~

Post by Guest »

Who says it wasn't you Galim? Who says that you're messages aren't fake? Who says that you don't try to hide something down in Silverbrand? Who says that you don't lie to attack Trolls Bane when no one expects it?

Mary II
Galim

Post by Galim »

The common sense, Mary? As I wrote, Trolls Bane is our most important Trade partner. We would cut in our own flesh. What is a trader or smith without a customer? We need Trolls Bane as trade partners like Trolls Bane need the workers and the warriors of Silverbrand.

And the proof is the seal under my letters. They proof it, they can't be forged.

Galim

p.s. Misjbar, I know you, I know you very well. A soulrotten creature like you will never change. You are lost to the one, the dark side, and you will never change.

again the seal is under his name
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Varshikar is a much more reliable businesspartner Galim, you know that. And a seal, might I add, is way easier to forge then the signing of a name. Someone would just need the right ingredients.

~Misjbar~
Galim

Post by Galim »

Of course, the ingredients are a dwarven mastersmith with the knowledge about the seal and the blessing of Irmorom. Good luck with the search for that.

Galim
Unknown Archer

Post by Unknown Archer »

edited for immaturity
Last edited by Unknown Archer on Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

EVen though the above is cleary faked, since I always use structured postings, and sensible words, I must agree with the statement set here (even though they used rather, primitive ways of expressing it).

~Misjbar~
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

I'm not so sure it was faked, seems to make as much sense as your claims of a dwarven attack.

~Thalodos Artemetus~
Farok

Post by Farok »

You dwarfs are really a plague and your heads should be hung up in Troll's bane.But i would never make trouble!

~Misjbar~

Farok laughs as he walks away,unseen....
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

May i ask your problem with the dwarves misjbar? your accusations of plots seem highly unlikely, on what ground do you base your accusations on?

Thalodos notices a slight change in the way 'r' is written in the previous letter. He continues his letter.

Perhaps you are not the only forger on this wall.

~unsigned~
Farok

Post by Farok »

They are small,they stink and they are stupid

~Misjbar~
Turonga Mudwater

Post by Turonga Mudwater »

Galim wrote:The common sense, Mary? As I wrote, Trolls Bane is our most important Trade partner. We would cut in our own flesh. What is a trader or smith without a customer? We need Trolls Bane as trade partners like Trolls Bane need the workers and the warriors of Silverbrand.

And the proof is the seal under my letters. They proof it, they can't be forged.

Galim

p.s. Misjbar, I know you, I know you very well. A soulrotten creature like you will never change. You are lost to the one, the dark side, and you will never change.

((oh yeah, thanks again Galim for ruining some what could be fun RP, oh wait I guess what you did is good RP considering the fact that Galim is the smartest person on earth. If theres a secret, if theres a forge, if theres a killer under a mask, Galim knows who it is! Galim is prehaps the smartest dwarf in the illarion world...wait the smartest Being in the illarion world.))

again the seal is under his name
Galim Yu Very Stoopid, yu Probably dumbest stumpie der is. Yu say "Me write dis, dis mean me not write war words" Dat so dumb, Lenear wrote go to war an not go war, tink bout galim, jus cause yu say one ting not mean yu not write message. If leader of town want go war, me go war legaly, me kill stupmies an not go to stupid jail.

Turonga
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Enough foolishness. We may not know the truth, regardless of the identity of the first man who posted. It does not matter.

I will hold no slight against a man who prepares for war, even if Silverbrand truly does seek peace; quite on the contrary, I will find such a man wise. There is no crime in being prepared.

There is one thing I have learned in my years on this island: the dwarves of Silverbrand have no respect for the sovereignty of non-dwarf lands. While founding Varshikar, I was told by many dwarves that Varshikar is not a sovereign nation until Tialdin deems it so. Following this logic, the dwarves of Silverbrand must also believe that Tialdin has the right to take away sovereign status from a nation of man.

Regardless of your feelings about the dwarves of Silverbrand--I, myself, have friends I consider among them--one must be prepared for judgement by the hand of King Tialdin, while having no expectation of his continued friendship.

Your Servant,
Moskher
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

((I'm sorry, this was more because of...err...OOC annoyance))
Last edited by Misjbar on Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Might I suggest, Lennier, and whomever else has trouble with this, to use an official seal on your letters, that noone can copy your writings or signiatures.

~Nilo~
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

((ignore above post of me please. I felt rather annoyed about the critic on me, and was a little mad >.>. So could you please? Would be swell))