Help! I cant Create a Character !

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Shi Mugen

Help! I cant Create a Character !

Post by Shi Mugen »

I cant make a charter it keeps freezeing on me :(
I want to know if somone can help me... please....
Shi Mugen

Re: Help! I cant Create a Character !

Post by Shi Mugen »

Shi Mugen wrote:I cant make a character it keeps freezeing on me :(
I want to know if somone can help me... please....
Snazug

Post by Snazug »

Arien Edhel wrote:First try it once again from another computer. If that doesn't work send me all the needed facts by pm and I'll do for you.

If I were you I wouldn't let do somebody I'm not sure that I can't trust, 'cause he will know your pw, you know?
You didn't have to create a new topic, you could have posted on your other thread. Try it on another computer or send a private message (PM) to Arien and he'll create the character for you.
Shi Mugen

Post by Shi Mugen »

Snazug wrote:
Arien Edhel wrote:First try it once again from another computer. If that doesn't work send me all the needed facts by pm and I'll do for you.

If I were you I wouldn't let do somebody I'm not sure that I can't trust, 'cause he will know your pw, you know?
You didn't have to create a new topic, you could have posted on your other thread. Try it on another computer or send a private message (PM) to Arien and he'll create the character for you.
I didnt know how to make another thread, and I have tried on another comp
and the GM said he would help me and i sent him the info but I think he went offline cuz I have heard nothing from him, I even PM him to ask if he was still there but I got no response....
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

Its midnight in Germany, let them get some sleep and check back tomorrow.

And please, before you hit this "New Topic" button, think if you actualy have something important to say.
Otherwise please use old topics, or use the information that is already given in various forms here.
Last edited by Darlok on Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shi Mugen

Post by Shi Mugen »

Darlok wrote:Its midnight in Germany, let them get some sleep and check back tomorrow.

And please, before you hit this "New Topic" button, think if you actualy have something important to say.
Otherwise please use old topics, or use the information that is already given in various forms here.
hm
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

Since you neither know how to use "Quote" Buttons, nor what is actualy called "Information", I suggest you watch this educational movie.

Click this Link.

Please use what you learn there.
Shi Mugen

Post by Shi Mugen »

Darlok wrote:Since you neither know how to use "Quote" Buttons, nor what is actualy called "Information", I suggest you watch this educational movie.

Click this Link.

Please use what you learn there.
yea thanx....