why are my graphics worse

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zargon

why are my graphics worse

Post by Zargon »

my graphics are worse then the ones in the good screenshots, is that because my graphics card sucks? or what? ide like to know why thank you...
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

What exactly is wrong with your graphics? If you have pink outlines around some graphics, this is an issue with Nvidia cards in general.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Heh heh heh. This probably isn't very good news for Martin and co's egos. The graphics from the old client are used in the screenshots on the mainpage. The graphics from the new client are the ones that everyone uses, Zargon, and are quite honestly an improvement an the muscled up, tooled up, fully armoured graphics from the past client.
Zargon

Post by Zargon »

no but like the screen shot with the island and the person lookign at the demon thing, and the desert fight and stuff, thos egraphics are better then the ones that apear on my computer, is that because my graphics card sucks?
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

It's probably because you haven't encountered a situation involving demons or desert fights. Again, I repeat, those graphics are outdated and everyone has the same graphics.

If you're still convinced that there's something wrong with your graphics, why not post a screenshot.
Kaja Wolfagen

Post by Kaja Wolfagen »

Hehe

I honestly think that he is attacking Martins ego.
I have to agree though, orcs look like cabbage pack kids :)

This is a current screenshot of the graphics, if yours a simular you have no problem

Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Without the gray and black border, of course. :wink:
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

The most failures of this picture are maked by gms. It is their low skilled ability to place items correctly :wink:
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Like placing ogres next to Aristeaus? That's totally bad placement. Those ogres are going to get fried!