The Seahorse

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Griitash

The Seahorse

Post by Griitash »

Time has passed and the towering building which stands west of the town, still remains. I can see much of the materials used for the construction of this shack wear out within each passing day. Perhaps the inhabitants of the town have chosen a new innkeeper to keep up the business? If not, let us begin the dissolution of this barrier to allow more room to roam freely out into the western lands.

Griitash
Rand Kalhan Al'Vega

Post by Rand Kalhan Al'Vega »

I agree!
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

Dear townsfolk,
you might want to contact the current innkeepers about this. The are called Fieps and Zasmia, both of them are halflings.

Yours
Belegi
Griitash

Post by Griitash »

I refuse to contact people who spend their time hiding in the shadows. Why should I contact owners who are rarely seen? Why not tear the place down while they're away? It has stood in the way for far too long. The citizens of this pit should assist me in taking materials from that shack, rather than to go against me. If not, I am still willing to do my own damage there.

Griitash
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

Show some respect for the property of other people please. That something hasn't been used in some time doesn't mean it is free for everyone to take.
Also, the Seahorse is home for some people. You don't wish to steal the roof over their heads, do you?

Drex Thaendrak, Merchant
Griitash

Post by Griitash »

I would be pleased to show them my respect, if only they bothered to keep their eyes on the place. We could tear the place apart and much time would have to pass before the owners would notice. That something hasn't been used in some time, I agree. Why would it not be free for the people to obtain? I certainly think the building that very few use should be torn down, it doesn't serve greatly to the people of the town.

The current occupants of the Seahorse shoudl be informed about the situation and maybe even forced out of the doors. If a place were to be inactive, the people who tend to do business there should realize why they could be forced to leave.

Griitash
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

You are wrong.
The Seahorse has been used on many occasions as a replacement for a non-existant hospital in Troll's Bane, to aid the sickly, the wounded, and the mad. Many a medico has operated there - even I myself have been attended to in the Seahorse against a vicious poisoning once.
Last night, the town faced attack from ghosts, undead, demonic skeletons, illusions of demons. Many were wounded, some severely, including myself, fending them off.
Were you hiding in the shadows, or where were you, Griitash?
I object.
Not at last because I've spent many good times there.

~Sian
Griitash

Post by Griitash »

I suppose it would be fair to say that it is used from time to time - age to age for major purposes. And even if it seemed like I was hiding in the shadows, I can assure you that I was away in my sleep. There has never been a time when I've been alarmed over such events - perhaps I should hire a town crier? Let us get back to the subject. I still propose that a new innkeeper (or innkeepers) should be hired for work. Would anyone be willing to volunteer to take over the inactive innkeepers' postions?

Those who would be interested should give their name here.

Griitash
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

The Seahorse will stay.

-Kasume-
Hinilden

Post by Hinilden »

I would like to work at the Seahorse.

-Hinilden
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

This is a matter Fieps has to decide. If he approves, then I am more then willing to lead the seahorse in his name. I will send a letter to him regarding this matter.

Drex Thaendrak, merchant
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

It is very simple. THe SeaHorse is not yours, soyou have no right to say what is done to it.
If Fieps is away, that doesnt give you privalage to pillage his property

~Drogla Dreglo
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Excuse me, I'm looking for a room to stay in, inside the town of trollsbane.

Can anyone assist?

~Absech
Fieps

Post by Fieps »

Sorry for my late answer here, but let me telling you some facts.

1. Yes the seahorse in personal property but
2. I didn´t built only for me to live there and so one, it has his public applications. For example the roof, it was built to celebrate.
3. nobody must sleep without a roof over his head

It´s right, often i am a long time out of town, so i can´t look after the seahorse or let a room. But in spite of this, the Seahorse has his right to exist, because it´s not only a private building as well a public place.

p.s.: I will do my best to find a caretaker for the seahorse, who can rent out rooms for example

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Fieps if you need someone..I can help. I have lots of time on my hand.

~Cliu Beothach~