Whose RP did you like today?
Moderator: Gamemasters
- Steppen Wolf
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:19 am
Re: Whose RP did you like today?
I can only agree. I am excited to see how the whole thing surrounding Letma will play out. 
- Inara Valdris
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:31 pm
Re: Whose RP did you like today?
I can only agree with that too. It was brilliant to see so many people around a ‘table’ again and to role-play with them. Unfortunately, I had to go AFK for a bit longer at one point, but it was still great fun.
- Juniper Onyx
- Master NPC Scripter
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:13 am
- Location: Boonville, MO USA
Re: Whose RP did you like today?
Wow! PO Winrich Vinicius was awesome!! I've never RP'd with a player who took the ideal Cadomyrian knight ideology so far. It was thorough and try as I may to get him to hunt treasures, get resources for coin, or even to hook up with the mercenaries, he had an honorable way, to slink out of it. I think I spent an hour in my shop just talking to him and loving every minute of it! Well done!!
Re: Whose RP did you like today?
Well, the last few training sessions were so much fun.
A special thanks to everyone who was there, Inara, Malchus, Bloom, Margret and the others !
Richard, you're such a flirt
Be careful, or AmaShoon (mushroom) will put you in her pocket
A special thanks to everyone who was there, Inara, Malchus, Bloom, Margret and the others !
Richard, you're such a flirt
Be careful, or AmaShoon (mushroom) will put you in her pocket
- Steppen Wolf
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:19 am
Re: Whose RP did you like today?
Likewise, i always enjoy some good banter as Rick.
Besides having fun i also want to thank everyone beating on Richard (i guess) during the training to help me grow him stronger.
And Mushroom, considering your last statement... Richard just might let her.
Besides having fun i also want to thank everyone beating on Richard (i guess) during the training to help me grow him stronger.
And Mushroom, considering your last statement... Richard just might let her.