Diary ((CLOSED))

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Kyre

Re: Diary ((CLOSED))

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

I have been thinking of my question of what I wish and have decided to wait for the right time not knowing what I wish. Sometimes I even miss the company of William though I can point to some things I would definitely avoid!

Being in the guild has been quiet and most seem to have been asleep or away though I haven't checked their place of residence to see if around. They may think I'm not around either. I miss Eli a lot, I wish he would chime in with his words of wisdom!
Visiting the guild hall in Yewdale simply to dust and clean and only sleeping one night there, I have the impression after talking to Caswir that I may just be in the way? I think he has other business in town and is simply being polite asking me if I wish to stay in the building. I can't afford the rent by myself and perhaps it is time for the Inn in town, or the trees which I have gotten used to again after my time in Tol Vanima though I will keep the key handy for now.

Why do I have this sense of something draining away which I can't seem to place?. There is also the aspect of the mana coming from the sea. It is a strange urge.. a pulling. A good tree behind the guild building is perfect to sleep in if I feel the need to watch the sea and worry about this new urge yet I would be cautious of dragons during Mas. I really need to talk to Aly!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
It has been too long since I dug up this book and dared to write here. I will admit was hesitant with the town and Ranger influence. They seem to be calmer now hence I dare to come back however my draw was with Eli and seeing him in his best chair! I think my heart skipped a beat at the time.He misses his wife from long ago but also the girl that got poisoned in the water..so far he refuses me to look for her. The question is should I anyway? I haven't talked to him about my problems and am not sure he even wishes to hear, wouldn't wish to make things worse, he feels so bad anyway. I think Lennier would be great to talk to him about the town's politics, would Deanna wish to also, and encourage his help?

I'll try to add more later and update. Why is it I look for William? Am I cycling back to older times?
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Diary,

It has been so long since I wrote because I’ve seen no one but Aly while working with my bow having completed my magic as I wished. Why did I remain so detached? Mainly to hide where I practiced but also I couldn’t handle other problems to my beautiful town of Runewick. I do feel stronger now and had a great time talking to Aly about her new admirer. I told her to find me a brother but secretly wonder if I really want to meet one or not.

I feel stronger now for my practice and for the continued disappearance of some from town wishing still to see others and missing a few. It makes me feel good to realize I can not only be scared of some as in the past but can now scare others as the witch I am.

My leg bruised during the stay with fighting slimes is almost healed after Cherga kicked me out. Lesson learned, wear armor.

I’ll try to write sooner but no promises!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The witch grabs her journal to quickly write some of her thoughts then hides it in a safe place again...

I am alone and feel cut off, I think I'll try to take a trip but not sure how long.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear diary,
The surprising talks I have had lately has the disadvantage of softening my heart I thought I had made headway in hardening. I’ll add more as time allows.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
I have some bad news maybe good? I have agreed to be with him for a limited time. I know, this is just asking for eventual heartache and pain but call me a fool, I can’t help it! I didn’t even discuss this with Aly yet. She’ll tell me I’m simply being a witch and asking for trouble but I also know she will understand and support me later when I cry on her shoulder. I must go, only a short time to write in this diary before he wakes… and yes, I’m enjoying his shoulder as my pillow!

The very happy witch…for now
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
I wound up in Cadomyr wearing his giant shirt. The story remains unimportant except I feel relaxed and fulfilled after many many years! I don’t care how long this limited time is, my memory will be always with me! I’ll put this parchment back in my diary once I return and in the mean time May hide in my boot.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

I am writing this after removing sand from my boots again and smiling looking out this oasis. There is no way a day can improve, I have confessed all my sins but he, my beautiful raven, loves me! The warmth that flows through me is unimaginable and can never be repeated! Should I move to Cadomyr or stay in Runewick? I dont think he cares and yes, I love him also! Can I ever get enough of this beautiful man? I am without words to convey my hearts desire and only worry something will happen to ruin it. Aly calls me a worrier!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

There can’t be anything more fantastic to say of my raven. We have shared our ups and downs, exchanged our worst and best! I havent heard from Aly and worry there is a problem so will send a parchment soon. May Nargun protect us all from evil.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

Some may think we have made a mistake. I sit on the edge of this soft bed in the middle of the night facing the large window that on a clear day overlooks the cliff and ocean writing this to place in my diary next time I'm in Runewick. The two moons barely give me enough light to write but I'm so excited, I need to do it now before I look at those arms wishing to be held again. Some may think he is bewitched by the witch, others I am charmed by my raven. We have thrown away all idea of limited and claimed each other as a couple. Is it good judgement after our history with others? Who knows! I am unable now to live without him, I know he feels the same.

The paper is placed on the window sill after a large yawn is elicited and before the witch snuggles into his arms happily. It is possible the ideas would be added later, or perhaps his hand reached to claim her for now.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

I am unsure whether to tell others our suspicions or not. We went to the beach from the cliffs seen, I ran into something playful that initially frightened me while in the water and raven was going to save me until we saw the things wish to play.

As I climbed out getting over my fright, something very large ate the cute companion in one gulp! I then heard a lot of splashing and quiet. Was this thing crawling from the water? Surely not! We ran anyway just to be safe, rather I ran and raven left the choice to me yet I didn’t want him to be hurt on the off chance this thing was coming after us. We portaled to Runewick
And I showed him my favorite island. It never occurred to me these monsters could be here also until the dead of night when raven slept, have people disappeared near the edge?
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

I was so embarrassed today not trusting my wonderful raven! I need to relearn how to cover all aspects of caring again being used to the worst, Hopefully he can put up with me until I do. Our effort is to find out for sure about the monster in the ocean. We’ll put it as my effort and he is simply accompanying me, another reason
I adore him!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

I’m going to tell people this could be imagination.If they wonder how two could imagine the same thing, that’s their prerogative

Raven and I decided to stay up to find this monster near the ocean and eventually we saw it! Blue with scales, yellow demon eyes, claws and mean! I emptied my wand while my wonderful Raven gave up on his sword and grabbed his axe managing to damage it some! Tonight we’ll try again for this beast that can go from ocean to land yet I wonder if there are more. I pray to Nargun my Raven stays safe!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

Who can be weaker then a mage with half their magic removed from the Island? What can she do besides be constantly protected? The answer is nothing!

The page is wrinkled up and thrown on the ground where a bird grabs it to fly away.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
Raven and I are officially a couple and I couldn’t be more happy. I discussed Aly’s idea but he’s fine the way things are. I agree. Some day he’ll stay in his home but until then will visit, and I’ll be going with him next time! I’m so excited but need to talk to Aly and maybe Inara about what to pack
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
I am going to visit Raven’s home with him. He may decide to stay there and I can visit him or he can visit me. I’m not sure if this will work out for us or not but he thinks it will. I’ll only stay a few days then will return. I have told Aly I’m interested in writing a brother, or is it friend, of her friend but not any romance. My heart is with my Raven. I’ll write more of the trip later
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
I am back, the visit was, uh complete. To tell the truth, I am used to more excitement and places to fight monsters but in the whole was nice

The problem was with the trip back to Runewick to allow me to visit. I was very happy he agreed to come until we found a difference that can’t be fixed without a lot of work. He was unwilling to spend the time wishing change immediately and I wondered if change can be accomplished at all. Raven quickly left and we are permanently divided.

I am unable to write any more, very sad now, maybe another day.

A few drops of tears on the parchment don’t obscure any words.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
I cant help but miss my Raven. He says we are too far apart to be together again even though there is love between us. Should I have lied earlier and pretended we were the same? I really can’t do that to him, not one I care so much for!

There is a big ink blob at the end as if she simply couldn’t write anymore with all her feelings jumbled.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The witch takes her diary to her favorite place just outside Runewick and using her blood along with a magic word, opens it to begin writing.

Dear Diary,

I have no idea how the subject began, perhaps it has just been on my mind but an elf in Runewick told me I am simply just too strong for this Raven. That he probably realizes he is unable to be with me due to being unable to change my difficult ways. I am very sad if that is true but think he eventually will be able to find a human, weaker.

The stories we exchanged was when he found a human. She would do everything for him, Cook, clean. Dolt on his every word and love him unconditionally without any problem. Sadly he told me it was great at first but after awhile, he had to leave. There was no excitement to his life and he felt like he was going to
Cherga all the time. I felt very sad for him as his story continued. He said he didn't wish to hurt her feelings but knew it was time to leave. He told me what he finally did and it was very exciting, extremely creative, and was a long story that also had to do with pirates, he even showed me his scars, but said it was all worth it. He no longer looks for a partner but hinted his wish to call me when he did.

Maybe I should find someone similar to my first love, the one I almost married until he went to Lor Angur. He seemed strong enough. I'll have to dream on this a few nights and talk to Nargun. Perhaps to come back later and add more? I wonder what Aly would say.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
My talk with Aly adds another glitch to any romance. I cant help being chaotic like Nargun, and won’t be gentle to one wishing for a peaceful life. I am unable to change this, so must ponder my options.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The two moons were so bright in the night sky everything could be seen as if in daylight. I was very happy to be with my love however still frightened of dark caves due to my experience of years being captive with all but Nargun. We both heard a voice in our heads called a loud whisper....

"You haven't worshiped me like I wanted."

The voice was enough to stop me walking then I turned to him to see if he heard it. By the widened eyes and hesitant look he gave me, I knew he had. I was suddenly pulled into a small cave not large enough to make a portal or get out. A man behind me whispered in my ear.

"You are right, I am Nargun. I warned you what would happen if I wasn't worshiped!"

I answered with barely a whispered voice all the while my love shouted from up above, "where was I?"

I finally asked Nargun..
"What else can I do to worship you?"

I then shouted to my love above...

"You should leave!"

The cave got even smaller and with a gasp from me knowing I would go to Charga soon, I realized by the quiet above my wish and dread had come true, he had left. I should be happy he left but deep down I wasn't. I wanted him to save me!

Suddenly I woke realizing that was the first one I had loved. Why was I remembering this now? Could that be why I finally left William?

Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
As in the past I have had a number of dreams that some were true. I told Aly of one disturbing dream that has talked to me more then once, and I’m sure is true though Aly is suspicious. There is no answer for my hypothesis and nothing I can do to help but simply wait for the years to bring help and resolve. In order not to change the outcome I will leave my suspicions even outside this diary May he find his eventual way to join us, praying to Nargun!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

Do you know two different people? One you can sit, not talk too much of anything but maybe how the weather rains on your hair leaving drops of dampness looking funny on them yet laughing when they point out how straggly you look like a wet dog. There is nothing to mention but the movement of trees and pointing out the variety of color of leaves or perhaps you’re just quiet enjoying each other’s company. No pressure to bring up something just to keep one near, or the other expecting entertainment by you. Then getting the entertainment they demand, after awhile you find yourself repeating some things out of desperation since something worked once but you are totally out of ideas.

What do you do with these types? Who do you wish to be with? I used to grope and try to be this entertainer. Now I wish to be the quiet one that just enjoys the company. If you have something to say feel free, yet if not don’t worry, your effort won’t be remembered nor repeated nor held against you if you again talk of the same issue. You know why? Because quiet company is also appreciated.

Next time someone sits near and says nothing, I’ll be fine and just smile with you then look up at the color of the leaves along with you.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,

One so jealous I can’t look at another, one wishing to experiment with another sending me home, one wishing total independence and one making a list of all imagined faults. Aly was truly right, time to stop looking at all. I’m glad I have finally come to the right decision!
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The ugly face with eyes barely seen stares at her looking less confident now, possibly even more hesitant eyeing her plain bow and appearing to judge the number of arrows in her quiver. When seeing so few the mouth slowly moves in a smirk of delight as it comes toward the cave entrance beginning to reach for her with long bony fingers. Suddenly the skeleton's look changes from confidence to concern as the noise it hears and the wind of need pulls it away even preventing any grip on the walls near.

The witch, looking on with deadly eyes quickly aims and attempts to send an arrow at the thing's chest not knowing if her aim was good or not. As the skeleton moves even further demonstrating her straight arrow and positive effort, he forced her to follow or lose him in her sights. Giving a short nod of satisfaction even with no one there to see, she moves gradually near. yet he suddenly takes action and begins to chase her attempting to grab the armor before she can run away pointing out how slow a mage can be. Turning with a slight moan knowing no help would arrive, should have increased her speed but that was as fast as she could go. Trying to grab her wand instead of bow was the biggest mistake.

This time he wins and grabs her pulling her more into the cave allowing bow to drop at the entrance while he prepares to tear her apart. Her eyes open wide with a loud gasp as the dream dissipates to the night sky reaching for both moons.

Muttering angrily, she finally speaks "Not this time!"
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dear Diary,
I speak formerly realizing how long it has been making no apology because I have been ill with cough, and fever which I caught I suspect from a halfling spoken to previously, though it could have been that dwarf. Finally getting better, I'll write my next project.
My theory is of the fairies and realize, this is simply a theory needing to be proved.

I distinctly remember talking to some on the island. Question, did some die when it sank and the rest ignore us? Or could it be we lost their language like some magic was lost? I've seen the fairies here but none talk, at least not to us. Hence, my project will to assume we have now lost their language not that these are different fairies. I'll study them, try to hear some speech then hopefully make a final decision.