Posts in Runewick, Galmair, and Cadomyr

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

Posts in Runewick, Galmair, and Cadomyr

Post by HolyKnight »

*A general posting comes into view wherever public announcements are made in your city. Passerbyers may be drawn toward a single rune painted by a brush in scarlet red ink, bold; top; and center. The rune might look familiar but only those intimately versed in ancient runology would have a chance at interpreting the infinity complex pattern— as if someone melded a handful of runes into a single source.*

Mages, Practitioners;

I need your help. Novice or master matters not. My name is Velin Altaeri, I am a researcher and historian for some time in the fair city of Galmair. My life’s pursuit has been understanding and learning from the past. Just recently, I pieced together a series of rare runes but my knowledge can only go so far. I need someone with the godgiven power of the arcane to test and research my runes further. I simply need a curious, amble-bodied, mind to assist me in an archaeological breakthrough. Secrets of the past, perhaps new or rediscovered knowledge, possibilities and potential cannot be limited. Discover with me!

All interested parties, use one of the fat birds to your left. Payment for your services will be negotiated in person.

The Five is All,
Velin Altaeri

((PM or Discord @Eli Kraex Velin))
Kyre

Re: Posts in Runewick, Galmair, and Cadomyr

Post by Kyre »

A small parchment appears below the one posted avoiding the fat birds.. yet one may appear as if attacked having a few feathers missing as a raven flies away.

Velin Altaeri,

I might be interested in your research and there are others in the guild called Illuminates of Ethereal Arcane in Runewick that may be interested... I'd like to talk to you more.

Kyre
HolyKnight

Re: Posts in Runewick, Galmair, and Cadomyr

Post by HolyKnight »

*Fresh posts go up in each realm*

All able bodies and minds,

Meet at the stage in Galmair to help me complete my work into the past and see what treasures may await!

Researcher & Historian,
Velin Altaeri

((https://illarion.org/statistics/us_quests.php?id=1491))
((8:30PM Server time))