Eli Travinus' Trip

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kyre

Eli Travinus' Trip

Post by Kyre »

After looking all over for the old man, the witch finally sees a parchment at the Inn held by Rose.

Pardon my hasty departure, I am embarking to a remote island under Lor-Angur's ward, Kontebo, an old sect of mages has made a home there. More details upon my return, very important- humanitarian work! I'll be leaving, 20. Bras 61. The isle is not far, I do not anticipate a long journey or stay. If you've sought me, though, pray for a mage's swift return and success!

Kindest,
Eli Travinus

Kyre immediately sends a raven not sure if it will find the person traveling or not....

OLD MAN,

You don't have permission to leave on a solitary trip without asking your guild for help...at least asking me! You are too old to be going on any humanitarian rescue missions without some of us with you.. particularly a witch! Yes, I'll pray to Nargun for your swift success and return but warning you'll also hear my words telling you there are plenty of friends to also help! If this raven finds you let me know where you are and if I should meet you bringing help!

Kyre
Kyre

Re: Eli Travinus' Trip

Post by Kyre »

The witch mutters reading the reply delivered by raven ... and fairly quickly.

Alright Eli.. I give you a dwarfen day or two tops then I'm coming to get you and hope to bring Caswir also.

Grinning at the rest of his message Kyre simply shakes her head and chuckles.
Kyre

Re: Eli Travinus' Trip

Post by Kyre »

A group of people including Aly and Caswir plan a trip muttering about Eli being gone too long. While packing, a raven again travels trying to find the old man to give a parchment.

Alright.. I am assuming you need help!

The Witch