In response to the new column in Runewick.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

In response to the new column in Runewick.

Post by HolyKnight »

**Eli posts and pins in good handwriting a large flattened scroll at the Hemp Necktie Inn and pays for couriers to send word to the realms.**

I serve the dawn to come, the one that will rise over Letma and cast rays of peace upon the lands I call home, and my brothers’ and sisters’ lands not my own. I rebuke the demon’s claim! In the Holy name of Zhambra, I rebuke this blasphemy! I do not serve any entity of the Fallen. I uphold and swear by the tenants of Zhambra. I serve Runewick the best I know how, and value the bonds of friendship with fervor.

In accord, this world was forged by the divine! In accord, this world prevailed over eternal darkness and destruction, The Black Prince, and his legions upon legions in blotted out mass! In accord, an united Illarion succeeded where the kingdoms of old failed, by which,we defeated the generals of the Sorcerer, sending him to the wind, and ushering in a new age!

So let me be perfectly clear Prea, Reace, Erdhal, Dhal, Preacerdhal! Whatever Fallen name you desire for yourself or your minions; in accord, we will prevail to honor the gods we serve and protect this realm!

Whatever the burden of pain and sacrifice to restore balance in Illarion, I know some more names worth singling out!

Remember them well because they will be there with brandished steel, unfurled bowstrings, elder wands, or with us in the spirit divine to send you straight back to hell from whence you came:

• Long may he live in Malachín’s service, Sir Exelous, and his gallant bravery to thwart another one of your precious columns.
  • Kyre I know you fear no evil, stand with me!
  • Caswir hail my friend!
  • Ademar Taerell, help me ward over our friends!
  • Orren Paddock, may his wisdom and staff guide!
  • Whisper, stand with me friend and see this land through the darkness!
  • Priestess Zelphyra and the Mother’s righteous wrath!
  • Deanna, guide and lead Runewick against this blight!
  • Delenda, knew your corruption right away!
  • Orion Lysander will take to arms!
  • Avaroth Teladon the demon hunter!
  • Eleanor Angbar will release many of your servants to the mercy of Cherga!
  • Tyan Masines’ blade will sing!
  • Noble Katharina Brightrim and her armed forces!
  • Oxiana, I know well, is at the ready to arm and support his citizens and this cause against you!
  • My fellow brother in Zhambra’s name, Titus!
  • Drugar Stonesmasher will see you and your forces again, be assured!
  • Evie Pryler lend us your staff again!
  • Hur'Wugrú will receive her glory!
  • Jacob has been called to arms!
  • Sir S’rrt K’shire I know will lead and bring righteous cause!
  • Sammy Goldlieb, arm us to the teeth!
  • Yasna your contributions are not forgotten!
  • Sarangerel will fight to the last!
  • Tarias! If what I have read is true I know you will be there with us with Erdhal the dragon! Your friend, Erdhal, that saved Cadomyr with Bragon’s cleansing fire!
  • And yes, Jefferson Gray, I pray when the time is right, Illarion will have your spear!

I am but a single man, with a single full name, who stands in the light of day not dwelling behind my legions and childish games. I will live and die by my friends, these names listed are the heroes- the ones you need to concern yourself with, and be sure there are others. I call upon them as well, friends unknown and ye ole heroes of bygone- the ones I have admired since the days of Gobaith. Heed this call and aid those who wish to fight for freedom and choice!

I suppose, in a way you were right hidden foe, I am a servant of Letma- the mountain you trespass under. No matter how much you want to be part of this realm and reign over it, I have news for you. You are a traitor here, an unnatural aberration, and whether it is in this life or the next, I will see you fail and returned to your chains of eternal damnation.

Think less about an old widower like me and stick to your shadows fiend. We will unearth you and purge you in holy light when we are ready.

You are not the reckoning,
You are the cause,
In Zhambra’s Name,
Elijah Wilshire Travinus
Kyre

Re: In response to the new column in Runewick.

Post by Kyre »

A parchment appears with red writing and may speak to the heart of every soul in the realm...

Old man, there is only one thing I fear but that is not evil. You will have all my support whenever you need it and my wand is yours to command Eli, because I know your heart is pure. I will be praying to Nargun for us all.

Kyre
The Witch
Caswir

Post by Caswir »

Looks like we have another pillar to bust down.

(4$\/\/1/2
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Another note appears overall, neatly written in darkest black ink

To the Demon who tries to provoke us

Listen foul creature. The honorable Eli Travinus did call out this before - THERE are others, like me.
We heard his call and we will fight you !
I fought your kind before and did send all of them back to the hellhole they did came from.
On Gobaith they burned a monastery and threatened all life but we did stand together and we did succeed.

Hereby I swear that Eli Travinus and Runewick will have my blade 'til the end !

signed
Lady Aleytys Lamar

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Eli and everybody else it concerns,

rest assured, that I do not believe you to be a servant of Letma. The demon tried to turn us against each other before by setting up the names of innocents and we will certainly not act as it wants us to.

However, seeing how you call Jefferson a friend and a hero, is blatantly disgusting. This creature murdered, kidnapped and tortured people in its attempts to gain power from the Unnamed. Being on the very same list as a vile creature like him is insulting to every righteous and decent person and a slap in the faces of those, who suffered from his cruel crimes. As long as you just wanted to get rid of the demonic influence this creature is supposedly lead by, I had a tiny bit of comprehension. But this is as disrespectful as it is ridiculous, and Cadomyr will not fight by the side of Jefferson, who is a confirmed servant of Letma.

Countess of House Desert Fox
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

*A note is amended to the others*

Thank you all for your willingness to post publicly, I will pray for Exelous' conquest to be the first of many messages sent at the tip of a sword!

Katharina, your point is more than right, while I pray that Jefferson Gray's soul and mind can find independence from his demonic bond, I do not consider him a hero by the standards I intended to convey. To be more clear regarding Jefferson, I do not know the fates in store for anyone, myself included, and only hope he will chose to fight for Illarion's sovereignty over demonic conquest

Zhambra Watch Over Us,
Eli Travinus