Feast of Solidarity

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tyan Masines

Feast of Solidarity

Post by Tyan Masines »

Hear ye, hear ye, inhabitants of Illarion!

Many years ago, a feast was held at the Hemp Necktie Inn where people from all towns could attend freely, drink, sing, gamble and share stories together.

Before this year's dreadful month of Mas, I would like to attempt another such feast, to bid the old year goodbye and celebrate one last time before those five days of darkness we all are afeared of during the year approach. To the best of my ability, I shall try to offer some food and drink to those new warriors, scholars and craftsmen who have not yet reached a good income. To all the others I recommend to bring a full purse with which to fill Borgate's pockets!

The feast shall be held on the 22. Chos 46 at the 16th hour of the day ((October 11th, 21:30)). Mas will be around the corner, so I recommend not getting too drunk.

Artists of all kind are welcome to perform whatever they please while the others eat, drink and converse. To spice things up, a dice poker tourney will be held during the feast.

Dice Poker Tourney Rules

We will play with a regular dice cup. Each individual game will consist of two OR three rounds. Each round includes two stages in which dice are being thrown.

During the first stage, each player throws five dice. With the dice on the table, both players can either leave his or her dice as they are, or pick up any number of dice to re-throw them (second stage). After this step, the results will be compared and the winner will be announced.

Ranking
Five of a Kind
Four of a Kind
Full House (Three of a Kind + One Pair)
Straight (Five numbers in a row, although NOT e.g. 6,1,2,3,4)
Three of a Kind
Two Pair
One Pair
High Number

There is a maximum of three rounds played. Should a player win his or her first two rounds one after another, he or she wins the game without a third round necessary.

The winners of the first games will play the winners of other games afterwards. Depending on the number of players which can not be anticipated now, the matchmaking and ranking may be changed spontaneously. If you have suggestions, please send me a raven.

The first price will be 6 gold, the second price will be 3 gold, the third price will be 1 gold. There is no entry fee. I will pay the price from my personal funds.

Again, if you have suggestions or wish to contribute anything to the feast, please let me know by sending a raven or finding me personally!
May we have a good cheerful evening and get through Mas safely.

Signed,
Tyan Masines

((I believe other players in whisper range can 'hear' what the oppenent rolls. Should that NOT be the case, I ask everyone for honesty. The dice will be on the table, so always let your opponent know what you rolled.))