Looking for an Artisan

The central trading board. Meant for trading offers and requests between the towns. / Das zentrale Handelsbrett. Hier sollten Anfragen und Angebote für Geschäfte zwischen den Städten gepostet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Pierre Francois

Looking for an Artisan

Post by Pierre Francois »

<A new parchment hangs on the wall>

I am looking for an artisan specializing in tattoos. No magic can be used in the process. If you have the skills I require, send me a dove and we shall decide on the payment.

Pierre Francois
Pierre Francois

Re: Looking for an Artisan

<Walks up and frowns looking at the unanswered parchment. He then nails up a smaller parchment below the first>

Magical means will be considered.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

An apple appears to have made it's way near the wall where the parchment is posted.
Pierre Francois

Pierre walks up to the board and his brows furrow as he sees the apple. Rubbing his chin he looks from the apple to the parchment and back again.

"Now is this an answer or something else? The last time I was given an apple, I saw it through another's eyes."

He pulls a small cloth from his pack and wraps the apple into it before bringing it closer to examine the apple...
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

The apple appears perfectly formed, no bruise nor worm, almost too good for the usual apple. It may give the feeling of the witch...there may also be a hesitancy to take a bite wondering if it could possibly be spelled.

As it is viewed and examined, there is suddenly an indication of noise in the distance, is it the swoosh of fairly large wings? Blocking out the sun with one hand and looking up through the fluttering leaves may or may not give a brief picture of a very large raven swooping by.

Following the sound of the raven, could lead to Galmair then disappear on the road toward Gavin.